Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly sick of it now ☹ I used to love her but she’s just not relatable anymore ! Claims to love her subscribers but never once thinks about doing a give away with any decent stuff she gets. We’re just here to pay for her
Yep so true! It’s boring either Foreo, foxy locks and now this new company with the photos she promoting, her content is so boring. She’s no imagination or anything x

Reactions: 5
Yep so true! It’s boring either Foreo, foxy locks and now this new company with the photos she promoting, her content is so boring. She’s no imagination or anything x
I know ☹ She goes abroad to take bloody pics, Starbucks for the same pics every other day, buys pjs for pics, I’ve never known anybody to be so vain. Boring and basic

Reactions: 6
I used to enjoy watching her vlogs but now its the same old 'cosy' rubbish. Her last vlog was deffo a ad for that picture thing but I didn't see #AD anywhere!

I get the ads its her income what’s pissed me off with her is she no longer replies to messages
i’m the same, i actually love gemma like i watch all her videos and really enjoy them. the only criticism i have is that she NEVER interacts with her ‘best friends’. she doesn’t get THAT many comments on her insta posts yet its rare to even get an emoji back as a comment...

Reactions: 2
She’s is getting a new house AND car then? 🙄 seriously how do youtubers afford all these things

I reallllly want to get to the bottom if the jamie saga is she with him is she not just bloody close the chapter and tell us girllll

• Haha
Does anyone else think this girl copies elle Darbys every move? From video ideas, to the get your tea and biscuits, Elle buys a new house now gemma wants to move house😂😂 I can’t help but cringe at the girl. There’s nothing more to her than sniffing candles in b&m, trips to tk maxx and keeping up with Elle Darby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think this girl copies elle Darbys every move? From video ideas, to the get your tea and biscuits, Elle buys a new house now gemma wants to move house😂😂 I can’t help but cringe at the girl. There’s nothing more to her than sniffing candles in b&m, trips to tk maxx and keeping up with Elle Darby

One. Hundred. Percent.

Reactions: 2
El mum sick. Gemma mum sick

God I struggled through that vlog, does she pay her side kick to do the vlogs with her!? Because she’s boring on her own. And two of them together doesn’t make the vlogs any better.

the nails are tragic, I have long enough nails myself (real) but I gag when I see those plastic talons 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
El mum sick. Gemma mum sick
I didn’t want to mention it but yeah I noticed her mentioning her dad being sick. Also, the fact that this new house she is getting has an island in the kitchen and Elle has just paid for an island in her kitchen, I could go on and on with her copying Elle. I wonder what Elle thinks

Then you've got Laura measham copying Gemma :rolleyes:

I didn’t want to mention it but yeah I noticed her mentioning her dad being sick. Also, the fact that this new house she is getting has an island in the kitchen and Elle has just paid for an island in her kitchen, I could go on and on with her copying Elle. I wonder what Elle thinks
i mentioned this months back on elle’s thread and people on there said Elle actually copied Gemma!
I don’t know which came first the twit or the twit.
but they both seem to copy each other a lot.

Then you've got Laura measham copying Gemma :rolleyes:
I’ve never heard of her
i mentioned this months back on elle’s thread and people on there said Elle actually copied Gemma!
I don’t know which came first the twit or the twit.
but they both seem to copy each other a lot.
i definitely think it’s more Gemma copying Elle! It’s one thing to copy video ideas, everyone on YouTube does that... but to mimic someone’s personality and life choices just has me cringing. She must be so insecure

I agree! I think they both copy each other a lot.

I find it strange all the youtuber's do things at the same time. Everyone seems to buy/move house at the same time, release merch at the same time etc. Carys and James, Elle, Meggan Grubb and Nial now Gemma? Do they all share one brain?

Also, weren't Elle and Gemma friends at one point?
That seems to have fizzled out.

Reactions: 4
I agree! I think they both copy each other a lot.

I find it strange all the youtuber's do things at the same time. Everyone seems to buy/move house at the same time, release merch at the same time etc. Carys and James, Elle, Meggan Grubb and Nial now Gemma? Do they all share one brain?
I really liked meggan grubb when I first stared watching her videos, but I’ve gone off her!
They are all clones of each other it’s sad!

Reactions: 3
Also, weren't Elle and Gemma friends at one point?
That seems to have fizzled out.
I was told they were and it was Gemma who started the “get your cup of tea and your biscuits “ tit.
and Elle copied her and met up with her.

either way it’s embarrassing how alike they are. They both follow the blonde bimbo script

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.