Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be interested in knowing why he split up with his ex fiancé. I had a nose at his Facebook and saw he was enquiring about something for his engagement party a few years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no point in doing a gift guide if you're just going to sit there and yap about things to get and not show anything. She's going to post a b&m - esque stocking filler gift guide as well soon, so I'm guessing the more affordable things will be mentioned then. There is absolutely zero joy or excitement in her and this video was extremely pointless. The inspiration for gifts is non existent.

Reactions: 9
I’d be interested in knowing why he split up with his ex fiancé. I had a nose at his Facebook and saw he was enquiring about something for his engagement party a few years ago.
Someone came on here before and said he's basically a woman beater and roughed his ex up. How much truth is in it I don't know ... It wouldn't surprise me, there's something not right there. She has always looked tense around him IMO

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
I said before she kept looking and pausing waiting for his permission to speak it may have to do with him being an ex army but thats no excuse everyone says Jamie seems a bit off and controlling.

But that christmas tree video wtf can't get over it thats not Gemma! That was a robot I was watching wheres Gemma who loves christmas & goes mad at b&m christmas isles she wasn't even in christmas pjs decorating that house is plain and boring.

Reactions: 11
The fact she barely shows her going into shops and showing the isles is like... I don't understand it. Nobody is asking you to go do keg runs with your nonexistent mates but at the very least do your job properly and show what's in stores so people can have a look and decide what to get for gifts? I'm getting annoyed at her laziness to be frank, especially this time of year when there is SO much content to provide, decorating inspo, tabelscape inspo, gfiting inspo for ALL budgets. Freya Farrington is doing a full blown deep renovation of her house, I'm talking tearing walls down and stuff, and still manages ( almost daily mind you ) to post in her stories what is available in shops she visits. And nobody is demanding influenzas to buy everything in sight either, but the least you can do is show things? Like I'm sure a lot of people are still hesitant about going into crowds and malls and what not, and it would benefit them to know what is worth while to go shopping for?

Reactions: 8
The fact she barely shows her going into shops and showing the isles is like... I don't understand it. Nobody is asking you to go do keg runs with your nonexistent mates but at the very least do your job properly and show what's in stores so people can have a look and decide what to get for gifts? I'm getting annoyed at her laziness to be frank, especially this time of year when there is SO much content to provide, decorating inspo, tabelscape inspo, gfiting inspo for ALL budgets. Freya Farrington is doing a full blown deep renovation of her house, I'm talking tearing walls down and stuff, and still manages ( almost daily mind you ) to post in her stories what is available in shops she visits. And nobody is demanding influenzas to buy everything in sight either, but the least you can do is show things? Like I'm sure a lot of people are still hesitant about going into crowds and malls and what not, and it would benefit them to know what is worth while to go shopping for?
I agree, when she went into shops at christmas time she would literally be gasping at everything she sees, and be so excited. The christmas content so far is like she couldn't give a tit at all. It's just really off and boring. Something is defo going on and it's sad to watch. I'm not really keen on Jamie from his ignorant comments about blm which he knows duck all about, took me a while to actually watch her videos again coz it made me feel uncomfortable. So glad he's not really been in the videos.

Reactions: 13
I agree, when she went into shops at christmas time she would literally be gasping at everything she sees, and be so excited. The christmas content so far is like she couldn't give a tit at all. It's just really off and boring. Something is defo going on and it's sad to watch. I'm not really keen on Jamie from his ignorant comments about blm which he knows duck all about, took me a while to actually watch her videos again coz it made me feel uncomfortable. So glad he's not really been in the videos.
Unfortunately for the gift guide for him video he will be back :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ugh I really dislike Jamie's presence in her videos and the thumbnail of the newest video... please stay away... :cautious:

Reactions: 12
I actually completely disagree. Yes Gemma has lost herself with her dad passing and i know from experience anxiety is a terrible thing but remember we don’t see all of their life, i actually think the videos with jamie is when she is the most relaxed looks the most content and he is a little shy but finds her really funny. i think they have a lot of their relationship private like all their inside jokes and laughs and i think people want to hate him but i think he genuinely cares for her

Reactions: 17
I don’t personally see Jamie how most others on here see him tbh….. i.e controlling,abusive,using her,isolating her etc etc.
BUT I had noticed at one stage for awhile that he became waaay more,if not too comfortable on her videos,Almost took over at one point!!! 😕
I do find though that he interrupts Gemma ALOT!! You can see it all over her face though that it irritates her when he does 🙄😂 and she has to remind him often off screen that she is trying to do her salespitch/job u can see she started to edit him alot in parts which she never used to do.
Another thing,he talks about something for 5 minutes and goes really into (intellectual) detail 🥱 when it could’ve been said in 5 seconds!
I don’t think she’s scared of/changed because of him at all.She snaps at him,tells him off and coaches him before filming on what not to do/say if anything.
He has definitely (imo) ‘advised’ her on making herself/her channel more sophisticated (bad move) and the G.O.M is definitely alllll him/his business (bad move)
He seems to make her really happy,laugh,joke,talk alot and abit more animated etc.though.He and home are her ‘safe place’

*The fact he called her a cherry airhead in today’s video 😳😂😂😂🤣🤣*

Reactions: 8
I agree. People just love jumping on the bandwagon. Especially with the white company, which do have lovely stuff it seems but it's sooo expensive. I'd never want to burn the candles! As for Jo malone, Aldi do the dupes and I love them for room spray or even perfume.
Yes the Aldi dupes are good.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the his gift guide. Their relationship gives me weird vibes. Like the dynamics are off.
Also I don’t think Jamie is the reason why she doesn’t go mad in b&m. I think it’s the money she earns she wants everything luxury now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
her gift guide video was just full of undisclosed ads, it actually pissed me off.

Lush, GoM (ad), white company, wild botanist (ad), some LoA bullcrap, foxylocks (ad) uggs, chunkydunk chocs (ad). God knows what else was sponsored / an ad / affiliate and not disclosed properly in the video. She's just a money grab.

Gift guide for her?? Seriously 😳

just one massive advert for yours, your boyfriend and your “best friend’s” companies?? Sickening! And the cheek to read the quote “maybe Christmas doesn’t come from the store….” Quote! In one of the most materialistic, self serving video at what is apparently you’re favourite time or year? (For making money!)That chocolate woman isn’t “Best friend goals”. Sophie was!! And you’ve mucked that up! Honestly use to love Gemma, was a huge fan. I don’t know who this girl is 😞

Reactions: 21
I don’t personally see Jamie how most others on here see him tbh….. i.e controlling,abusive,using her,isolating her etc etc.
BUT I had noticed at one stage for awhile that he became waaay more,if not too comfortable on her videos,Almost took over at one point!!! 😕
I do find though that he interrupts Gemma ALOT!! You can see it all over her face though that it irritates her when he does 🙄😂 and she has to remind him often off screen that she is trying to do her salespitch/job u can see she started to edit him alot in parts which she never used to do.
Another thing,he talks about something for 5 minutes and goes really into (intellectual) detail 🥱 when it could’ve been said in 5 seconds!
I don’t think she’s scared of/changed because of him at all.She snaps at him,tells him off and coaches him before filming on what not to do/say if anything.
He has definitely (imo) ‘advised’ her on making herself/her channel more sophisticated (bad move) and the G.O.M is definitely alllll him/his business (bad move)
He seems to make her really happy,laugh,joke,talk alot and abit more animated etc.though.He and home are her ‘safe place’

*The fact he called her a cherry airhead in today’s video 😳😂😂😂🤣🤣*
This reminded me of the gift guide last year when Jamie she said a joke and Jamie didn't respond how she wanted, so they refilmed the joke and Jamie acted in a completely different way but they forgot to edit the first version out. Can anyone remember this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reminded me of the gift guide last year when Jamie she said a joke and Jamie didn't respond how she wanted, so they refilmed the joke and Jamie acted in a completely different way but they forgot to edit the first version out. Can anyone remember this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was this the one where she said she imagined him drinking strongbox on a bench as a teenager, and he was like “no Gemma, I would’ve been 13”… and then the second time she said it he just went “mmm…” I thought she’d left that in intentionally lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was this the one where she said she imagined him drinking strongbox on a bench as a teenager, and he was like “no Gemma, I would’ve been 13”… and then the second time she said it he just went “mmm…” I thought she’d left that in intentionally lol
I do remember this and whatever it was it’s was weird 😂 their rehearsed life

Reactions: 1
Someone came on here before and said he's basically a woman beater and roughed his ex up. How much truth is in it I don't know ... It wouldn't surprise me, there's something not right there. She has always looked tense around him IMO
people saying about ex military but if that’s what happens to you, that you get used to being ordered about I’m never dating a military guy sounds so oldfashioned.
gemma never wears figure hugging clothes apart from her brown girl of muse leggings now. I don’t think I’ve seen her arms in anything but a oversized jumper in ages. She used to be confident in her body.

the Christmas gift guide was boring and lazy, she owns the camera show it, the ring light show it, the dyson hairdryer show it, if not it means you don’t have it and are only trying to make money off expensive affiliated links. Just saw someone’s comment that the manifest planner went from £45 to £60+ That’s insane. Who has that kind of money to give all these £100+ gifts too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.