Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie reminds me of my emotionally abusive ex soooo much the way he acted in that gift guide video was ~ t r i g g e r i n g ~

Reactions: 11
It bugs me so much her insta photos are all in that silly filter. Why can’t we see nice blue sky instead of the same bland colour on each post.

Reactions: 14
Jamie reminds me of my emotionally abusive ex soooo much the way he acted in that gift guide video was ~ t r i g g e r i n g ~

This I said this a few pages back and when she cooked Jamie that pasta in a vlog she waited till it was her turn to speak like being on egg shells with him or wary of what she could say in her own vlog

Reactions: 4
I think it’s actually really sad how it’s obvious she’s become less confident in her body and just overall less confident.

Reactions: 9
So in the newest video Gemma explains she will be making changes to the house and that there will be "lots and lots of changes" which she will be *able to tell us about* very soon................I think you guys may be right about her being pregnant! The smile on her face when she said it makes me really think it now! I'm thinking she's not past the 12 week mark yet but will reveal it around Christmas

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So in the newest video Gemma explains she will be making changes to the house and that there will be "lots and lots of changes" which she will be *able to tell us about* very soon................I think you guys may be right about her being pregnant! The smile on her face when she said it makes me really think it now! I'm thinking she's not past the 12 week mark yet but will reveal it around Christmas
Oh I can't be doing with this. I hate it when they do this. Yes you're probably right ... perfect Christmas gift eh? Aaarrgghh. And how many changes do you need in a brand new house?!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thought the over sharing of THIS IS SPONSORED very odd? She mentions it at the beginning of the haul, thr a tiny text message bottom of the vid also, and mentions it again at the end of the vlog? Did the vloggers get slapped with warnings for undisclosed ads or something? It seemed a bit overkill.

Reactions: 3
I thought their kitchen/dining room just backed onto the garden and fields?
Did anyone else notice constant car lights going past the windows while Gemma was making the roast dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been said I don’t keep up with this thread much. But the reindeers outside the house 2 and then a baby… shes defo pregnant. Elle Darby has a similar set up from the same company and no baby.

Reactions: 5
I know she said she couldn't get her lip fillers removed as she was allergic to the solution, but the close-ups of her eating are so weird. It's like she has a rubber tyre stuck on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else thought the over sharing of THIS IS SPONSORED very odd? She mentions it at the beginning of the haul, thr a tiny text message bottom of the vid also, and mentions it again at the end of the vlog? Did the vloggers get slapped with warnings for undisclosed ads or something? It seemed a bit overkill.
Not sure if they did but m’dam Joho of the Cotswolds fashion (less) mumblr rarely shows/declares freebies/AF gifts or which company is paying for the vlog when she’s flogging a different item every few minutes … I don’t think Gemma is as bad

Reactions: 3
I know she said she couldn't get her lip fillers removed as she was allergic to the solution, but the close-ups of her eating are so weird. It's like she has a rubber tyre stuck on her face.
It’s not advised to have Botox or fillers while pregnant - same with having fillers dissolved. Maybe being “allergic” is just an excuse… 👀

• Wow
Those bloody kitchen shelves!! I think all she does all day is faff around with them! She spends too much time and energy on them. I feel for Gemma, she's really lost her direction hasn't she? Like a recluse now with no real lust for life anymore.

Reactions: 15
I just watched it and I totally see what you mean!! 🙊

Then again there’s a part of me that wonders whether Gemma reads this page, knows we’re all speculating and is perhaps leading us on?

Reactions: 7
I just watched it and I totally see what you mean!! 🙊

Then again there’s a part of me that wonders whether Gemma reads this page, knows we’re all speculating and is perhaps leading us on?
That's what I think .. leading us on definitely. She did say at the minute she's on antibiotics for a water infection. Not sure how it goes with pregnancy and antibiotics? Plus all the stuff thats being put in place for next year regarding the business. Don't think for a minute she's pregnant. Also did you notice she said she was seeing her mum and 'friends' and taking them some, was it flapjack, she had made? If so, why all of a sudden have 'friends' become camera shy? I even remember her doing shopping videos with Tiff the chocolate maker. I don't know what's going on but she's not the girl she used to be.

Whats with her cocking her leg up wearing the jeans, it's driving me mad. She does it in every pair. She's clearly trying to manipulate her body so we can't see her thighs touch or something- which is NORMAL!!! She need's to get a bleeping life if that's all she has to worry about- how she appears on camera

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.