Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but dinner is served at 16.13 on a friday? what a life she lives. absolutely in another world

• Sad
Reactions: 11
sorry but dinner is served at 16.13 on a friday? what a life she lives. absolutely in another world
i mean I’ve just had a bath, lit a candle and about to order a chinese then go to bed 😅 but I suppose I actually have to work a day job unlike Gemma. That’s what concerns me, she never meets friends, goes out, I mean of course she might just not post it. But lying in bed all evening from like 6pm like she does is not good for anyone to do every day!

Reactions: 11
i mean I’ve just had a bath, lit a candle and about to order a chinese then go to bed 😅 but I suppose I actually have to work a day job unlike Gemma. That’s what concerns me, she never meets friends, goes out, I mean of course she might just not post it. But lying in bed all evening from like 6pm like she does is not good for anyone to do every day!
i’ll probably do the same after the gym 😂😂 but yea i bet you don’t do that everyday. it’s such an odd existence for her

Reactions: 4
She said that they used their entire life savings for the deposit for the house but a few months later they’re changing the kitchen because it’s not beige enough, the bathroom because it’s not beige enough and they’re building a bloody summer house in the garden.
Throughout all the speculation about her being pregnant I never thought she was but now that they’re building a room in the garden I feel like that’s to get an office outside so they have spare rooms for a play room & nursery 👀 why on earth would they need extra room when they’ve filled 4 rooms up with wardrobes & offices?!
If you look at the house on Rightmove, it’s tiny. So, no wonder they are building a room in the garden.

Reactions: 1
Remember when they said they will be entertaining guests and having dinner parties etc? Think it’s fair to say that hasn’t happened at all.

Reactions: 19
GLM #8 Xmas isn't such a cinch, visit primark, grab a grinch :LOL:

**lets self out of thread, hides in corner of shameful and sad thread name attempts** ;):giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's nice to see Gemma doing a B&M haul again. To me she seemed more like her old self in this video instead of an M&S voice over

Reactions: 18
It's nice to see Gemma doing a B&M haul again. To me she seemed more like her old self in this video instead of an M&S voice over
So true I have to say maybe she's finally caught on we like her old content at Christmas better than the beige option!

Reactions: 10
Watched some old vlogmas with Sophie earlier. I miss that era. I used to cry laughing at them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed, I really enjoyed that video, fingers crossed she says F- it and keeps doing her thing her way like this. It's much more enjoyable.

Edit: should we make a new thread actually?

Reactions: 5
I was sad she didn’t even insert an in shop section. So that we can see other stuff too. I wonder if B and M do online and delivery… I’m not sure she left the house 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.