Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she's pregnant. Annoys me when as soon as an 'influencer' says they've got an announcement it has to be pregnancy 🙄
When they first moved into that house Gemma said about possibly knocking down a wall, she's also said about changing the bathroom. Or even more mudane, it'll be regarding her 'brand'

Reactions: 9
She said that they used their entire life savings for the deposit for the house but a few months later they’re changing the kitchen because it’s not beige enough, the bathroom because it’s not beige enough and they’re building a bloody summer house in the garden.
Throughout all the speculation about her being pregnant I never thought she was but now that they’re building a room in the garden I feel like that’s to get an office outside so they have spare rooms for a play room & nursery 👀 why on earth would they need extra room when they’ve filled 4 rooms up with wardrobes & offices?!

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe for a minute they both used their entire life savings in that house deposit when Gemma has said in a video when sophie was still around, she has over 100K in her bank and how many sponsored videos has she done since then? Between them they probably put down around 125k. So what Gemma paid 110 and Jamie 15? But they put down an equal amount? And there’s no way Jamie just had 60k just sitting around and that Gemma suddenly lost 60k

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand watching the cats on the kitchen worktops especially when there’s food prepping / baking going on! So unhygienic

Reactions: 18
Thred suggestion: rambling around her house alone Jamie’s more Intrested in the drone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand watching the cats on the kitchen worktops especially when there’s food prepping / baking going on! So unhygienic
Makes me sick, Lydia Millen does the same, and on their dining table too. She actively encourages the cat to eat up there :sick:

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt she's pregnant. Annoys me when as soon as an 'influencer' says they've got an announcement it has to be pregnancy 🙄
When they first moved into that house Gemma said about possibly knocking down a wall, she's also said about changing the bathroom. Or even more mudane, it'll be regarding her 'brand'
No one thinks she’s pregnant just because of the announcement, if you read the last few pages there’s been lots of speculation regarding just her in general, her behaviour, her saying about ‘major life changes’ , who she’s following etc

Reactions: 7
That's what I think .. leading us on definitely. She did say at the minute she's on antibiotics for a water infection. Not sure how it goes with pregnancy and antibiotics?
I’m currently pregnant and on antibiotics for a water infection 😊 so it is possible

Reactions: 7
I thought their kitchen/dining room just backed onto the garden and fields?
Did anyone else notice constant car lights going past the windows while Gemma was making the roast dinner?
Agreed, i've just watched some of it and I was confused there must be a fast'ish' road round the back of the house!

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else still think she’s pregnant? She looked super slim in her river island haul and I thought oh maybe she isn't, looks like she has lost weight actually, but then maybe she has been suffering from morning sickness and has lost weight, she also looks pretty tired and unwell. She might still be early and not showing yet. She has started following baby pages too.

Reactions: 4
I thought their kitchen/dining room just backed onto the garden and fields?
Did anyone else notice constant car lights going past the windows while Gemma was making the roast dinner?
The field backs on to a very busy dual carriageway.. it’s not as private as she makes it out to be, you can see her house when driving down there.

Reactions: 16
Does anybody else still think she’s pregnant? She looked super slim in her river island haul and I thought oh maybe she isn't, looks like she has lost weight actually, but then maybe she has been suffering from morning sickness and has lost weight, she also looks pretty tired and unwell. She might still be early and not showing yet. She has started following baby pages too.
It was very deceptive actually. There is definitely a bump but she knows angels and poses to hide it. Also we never get a shot from the side and you can tell that the jeans are about 2 sizes too big for her legs/thighs but fit okay around her belly area. It's pretty obvious now actually but she's smart to only show things from the front. The only bum shot we had she had her leg raised so.

Reactions: 11
No one thinks she’s pregnant just because of the announcement, if you read the last few pages there’s been lots of speculation regarding just her in general, her behaviour, her saying about ‘major life changes’ , who she’s following etc
I dont think this just because of the announcement. As soon as an influencer doesn't appear their usual self people always hop into the 'must be pregnant'. Yes, Gemma has changed a lot of the last year or more not just the last couple of months. Aside from anything going on with Jamie you have to think, she's had her Dad pass away, bought a house, set up a business, moved away from her family, doesn't appear as close with her friends anymore.

It just frustrates me that people always speculate regarding pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
I always used to get annoyed about pregnancy speculation but from the few influencer threads i have seen, they’ve always been bang on, so I will trust tattle once again and look forward to the cheesy Christmas announcement.

probably be gemma and jaime in matching pj’s with a matching baby onesie..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It was very deceptive actually. There is definitely a bump but she knows angels and poses to hide it. Also we never get a shot from the side and you can tell that the jeans are about 2 sizes too big for her legs/thighs but fit okay around her belly area. It's pretty obvious now actually but she's smart to only show things from the front. The only bum shot we had she had her leg raised so.
Yes I noticed that, no side shots, got a bit annoying actually. I might re-visit that post for further investigation lol.

Yes I noticed that, no side shots, got a bit annoying actually. I might re-visit that post for further investigation lol.
C6AB0ABC-7AE1-4D86-86C8-D55B21F464D6.jpeg

I think this was the only side shot!

She is definitely looking fuller and healthier now but the cut of jeans and the fact that every pair was super high waisted probably has a lot to do with it

13F91B54-F4AA-4CA3-93AA-87E1E7B18123.jpeg
B56DA63D-FEBF-4637-91FE-CE77CC40A055.jpeg
BCF2E88A-617E-4183-ACE4-FBDB4B84AC87.jpeg

View attachment 875550

I think this was the only side shot!

She is definitely looking fuller and healthier now but the cut of jeans and the fact that every pair was super high waisted probably has a lot to do with it

View attachment 875560View attachment 875561View attachment 875562
I’d say this just looks like her normal size without editing. Also I don’t think we ever really see a side view or her unposed of her trying to look as slim as possible.
She has a lovely figure and wish she wouldn’t hide it/edit it so much

Reactions: 10
Just watched the vid. The whole haul was super annoying. The way she was banging on about the Jeans. Pretty sure she said the primark vintage Jeans were the best ever and her favourite. She doesn't even wear jeans anymore! And who need that many coats when they don't even go anywhere!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.