Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma’s autumn morning routine from last year autoplayed on my tv and I had a good little giggle that she spelt grateful ‘greatful’ I take it this was when she was pretending she wasn’t living with Jamie…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love gems videos , following her round b and m , girls nights with Sophie , since Jamie came along it’s just yawn cozy boring beige more beige , brag brag brag more beige I can’t relate to her anymore. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder why she didn’t go to homesense or primark with Tiff, her other friend. Maybe they fell out as well.
doesn anyone know if Gemma actually has friends or not?
I know she isn‘t meant to be as nice as she portrays on her videos but then again whatis she going to do for content at Christmas, half her vlogs were with sophie and Jaime will not pull in have the views Sophie did.
maybe a new cat?
anyone else feel that Tilly is basically forgotten in that house, it’s always the boy. Tilly only gets mentioned if she happens to be on the sofa or asking for a drink of water. I happen to prefer Tilly over Teddy.
also Teddy is a dog name and very unimaginative at that. I just don’t think he is half as cute her Tilly.

Reactions: 13
I thought Gemma was supposed to be nice IRL?

I haven’t watched the new autumn decor video, like others have said it’s getting a bit boring now. I preferred her old house and style.

Really not keen on the Girl of Muse business either. You can get good quality loungewear and totes any wear for half the price they ask for.

Reactions: 11
How does she tolerate the skin under her top lip constantly sticking to her teeth :-/

Reactions: 14
Ffs how can one do cozy 365days a year and still pull an audience. She has been doing cozy beige since last frigging autumn. Literally go and look at the titles since last summer on her vids. Has she not bleeping evaluated her work?! Has she not seen the repetitive content for over a year? I actually cant understand her. Who wants this all year round? What about fresh? Uplifting, refreshing, revitalising, zingy, happy, sunny...... I think yous are bang on with the depression and no goal/purpose. She will get this house how she wants it and then think now what?! Empty still! Go live ur life Gemma ur young and free of child commitment rn, u have the funds u have the man u have an amazing body stop hiding urself... Its sad really.
I’m tired of the overly staged dates , fairy lights in a tent in the lounge ,it’s so fake and all to achieve the aesthetically pleasing thing ,

Reactions: 15
To be honest I didn't see any difference with her Autumnal decorating, it was all just beige merging into beige. Nothing stood out or draw you eye in. Also why is there 2 cushions and a blanket in the hallway, is she thinking she might need a nap on her way from the kitchen to upstairs?

For someone who likes it neutral and minimalistic, there's is so much writing on her merchandise it just does not work. I would not call that jumbled up wording relaxing or "cozy".

Attachments

• Haha
In about three weeks no doubt we will have the Christmas decorating. Bore, get a job

Reactions: 22
Those matching outfits are embarrassingly awful. An oversized sweatshirt and something that looks like a creepy darts shirt from the 70s with writing all over it. Who wants to wear matching outfits with a partner? We're not 5 year old twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be honest I didn't see any difference with her Autumnal decorating, it was all just beige merging into beige. Nothing stood out or draw you eye in. Also why is there 2 cushions and a blanket in the hallway, is she thinking she might need a nap on her way from the kitchen to upstairs?

For someone who likes it neutral and minimalistic, there's is so much writing on her merchandise it just does not work. I would not call that jumbled up wording relaxing or "cozy".
I thought that was the house of carby Elle Darby just then. Why do these stupid cows want everything absolutely the same 🙄 it's like eating dry toast for every meal .....bloody live a little you bunch of robots!

Glad I opted out when J arrived.

I don't seem to have missed anything, same cosy stuff on each video by the sound of it.

As for glossybox :rolleyes: fell into this trap after watching Gemma and bought some, never had one single box with the same content as her :(

Every time without fail, something had been changed (usually for something lesser, like expensive lipstick changed to chapstick type thing)

Think that's when I realised that you need to take everything posted with a pinch of salt (ok, so yes it's from my TK MAXX salt pot.... ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 11
Gemma’s autumn morning routine from last year autoplayed on my tv and I had a good little giggle that she spelt grateful ‘greatful’ I take it this was when she was pretending she wasn’t living with Jamie…
I found it funny when we caught her out she kept making two meals all time when she said she was on her own 🤣

• Haha
Thats absolutely shameless at this point.... so annoying. On the other hand im glad i found Allison through this nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.