Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls a walking taking ad! I get it’s her ‘job’ but come on everything is her favourite or ‘something of dreams’ piss of Gemma Hun you are a money grabbing knobhead!

Reactions: 22
What's the consensus on Jamie? Are they two peas in a pod or is he just tolerating her vapidity for the money? He definitely comes across as a LOT smarter than her but I sometimes feel that she pretends to be incredibly dense so she's more relatable to the intellectually challenged who probably make up the bulk of her audience. But then I see that she's got a dressing table with no mirror, a chair she can't sit in and is too far away from the window for makeup application purposes and her terribly photoshopped thigh that's resulted in her leg looking like it's swollen from the knee downward and I wonder if she's not faking her stupidity after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the consensus on Jamie? Are they two peas in a pod or is he just tolerating her vapidity for the money? He definitely comes across as a LOT smarter than her but I sometimes feel that she pretends to be incredibly dense so she's more relatable to the intellectually challenged who probably make up the bulk of her audience. But then I see that she's got a dressing table with no mirror, a chair she can't sit in and is too far away from the window for makeup application purposes and her terribly photoshopped thigh that's resulted in her leg looking like it's swollen from the knee downward and I wonder if she's not faking her stupidity after all...

I’m not sure about him I don’t think he’s as bad a conman (Elle Darbys bf) but these something a bit off about him.

He’s the one driving all the ideas and definitely has more of a business brain than Gemma imo. I think she acts dippy but I don’t think she’s as stupid as we think. Like she knows all the ads she’s pitting out and manipulating young woman into buying her crap and clicking on her swipe ups. I think since he came along she’s got worse from that perspective.

Interesting to see if she still has a manager as a couple of years ago she did but it wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie suggested she got rid. More money for them then init!

Edit to say I just had a look on Instagram she still has her managers email listed so must still be with him.

Reactions: 14
Does Gemma look pregnant in the vlog or is it just me its still too hot for all that cosy cardi etc I think shes covering a bump maybe 🤔
their is a lot of baby boom happening this year shes glowing she kept Jamie quiet for months on her viewers when they got back together she could be about this

Reactions: 6
Does Gemma look pregnant in the vlog or is it just me its still too hot for all that cosy cardi etc I think shes covering a bump maybe 🤔
their is a lot of baby boom happening this year shes glowing she kept Jamie quiet for months on her viewers when they got back together she could be about this
Oh jesus don't say that lol!! Tbh I can't see it myself. For now I think they are too money-grabbing, too into perfection. A baby certainly wouldn't sit well with the image.

Reactions: 10
It‘d be the pampas grass that broke the camel’s back.
It wouldn‘t surprise me if that were the case. It’s the same path Carby has followed (and we all know how uNiQuE she is!). The Range Rovers, two pets, new build house and all the dÉcOR. Baby would jist be the next check on the list. That or engagement and Jamie is not there yet.

Reactions: 12
It‘d be the pampas grass that broke the camel’s back.
It wouldn‘t surprise me if that were the case. It’s the same path Carby has followed (and we all know how uNiQuE she is!). The Range Rovers, two pets, new build house and all the dÉcOR. Baby would jist be the next check on the list. That or engagement and Jamie is not there yet.
She was so far from the camera it was odd and she was layered up as if it was zero degrees defo being odd in that vlog and not herself

Reactions: 4
She was so far from the camera it was odd and she was layered up as if it was zero degrees defo being odd in that vlog and not herself
Can’t bring myself to watch it! Does seem odd, what you described. It’s so hot that layers just do not make sense. Might be why she’s so keen to have everything in order, nesting? Or it could be she’d had work done and not ready for a close up, all speculation!

Reactions: 4
It's a shame to see how she's become tbh because when I've had time and watched old vlogs with Sophie she was nowhere near as bad as she is now.

On the topic of sophie does anyone else actually genuinely miss her cause I for one sure as he'll do
I didn't realise how much I missed Sophie until an old vlog popped up in my feed and I thought it was the latest one and I got overexcited until I noticed the cottage surroundings, no Jamie etc and then I felt quite emotionally bereaved. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t bring myself to watch it! Does seem odd, what you described. It’s so hot that layers just do not make sense. Might be why she’s so keen to have everything in order, nesting? Or it could be she’d had work done and not ready for a close up, all speculation!
So hot I was melting watching her she had long cosy cream cardi on and duck knows how many layers underneath heres me trying to cool down and shes walking around in winter gear she does seem like shes added some weight good on her if she has but im thinking shes pregs she has a glow on her seems a bit puffy in that vlog first vlog ive watched in a while though

Reactions: 5
Who seriously has £500+ to drop on a bloody rug 🤯🤯
Surely hard floors make more sense underneath where you EAT as well? Maybe that's just because I have a 1 year old and I would not be scrubbing pasta sauce out of a rug after every meal time 😂
We've not paid that much for our living room and stair carpet combined!! Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Was thinking even this time last year she was different. Her style was a bit ‘tackier’ (like glittery pumpkins and chrome house decorations) but at least it was authentic. That is her. This new Gemma is too polished and it’s unrelatable af

Reactions: 18
This new gemma is turning in to a bloody advertising real life robot its sad

Reactions: 15
Who seriously has £500+ to drop on a bloody rug 🤯🤯
Surely hard floors make more sense underneath where you EAT as well? Maybe that's just because I have a 1 year old and I would not be scrubbing pasta sauce out of a rug after every meal time 😂
They will save money on dining chairs as they won’t be having any friends over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This new gemma is turning in to a bloody advertising real life robot its sad
Totally agree

How was this oct 2019. She is such a diff person now wow.... She looked alot better too. Shes took just everything too far.
I miss seeing this friendship too ... in fact miss any interaction with any friends that's not Jamie.

So hot I was melting watching her she had long cosy cream cardi on and duck knows how many layers underneath heres me trying to cool down and shes walking around in winter gear she does seem like shes added some weight good on her if she has but im thinking shes pregs she has a glow on her seems a bit puffy in that vlog first vlog ive watched in a while though
Don't say she's put weight on that will be like a red rag to a bull ... I thought she did the intermittent fasting anyway. I honestly can't see that she's pregnant or put any weight on but who knows. We can't see anything except the big granny cardigans.

I shall have to re-vist this vlog.

Reactions: 6
I have just started watching Gemma after years of seeing her videos popping up, but never investing in them.

Her old (pre new house) videos are running out and having watched the new ones can not believe how much she has changed.

Not sure about Jamie, think he comes across a bit creepy, I think it’s cus he knows he is punching.

And in regards to the weight/pregnancy rumour, she still looks slim to me. Not that her weight should be a subject anyway, but I think she has a lovely figure!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.