Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She legit bought a Thankful sign.... you guys are going to celebrate Thanksgiving soon i guess 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She said shes not ready for kids and doesn't see herself with children in this house so i very much doubt it.

I just rewatched the vlog where ahe goes to london with elle and Charlie is rude with her on phone. Thats the gemma I enjoyed watching. Just unapologetically herself. And another pre xmas one 2019 with her sparkly uggs.... That would never be a thing now. Not beige enough

Reactions: 13
There isn’t a room to put a child in is there? All the bedrooms are occupied. 2 walk in wardrobes and 1 office and their main bedroom.

She doesn't seem to have any goals or purpose in life. Just living an empty repetitive life. No friends, no job. If she tried doing my job, 10 hour Nightshift or anyone elses job she wouldn't know what's hit her. It's just her, her twit of a bf and their two cats.
Remember a while ago she was complaining about how difficult her job is because she had to sit infront of the washing machine for 30 mins to get the perfect insta video for her reel?
I think that was the day I really started disliking her to be honest!
Like get a fu**ing grip Gemma you ignorant t***. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I meant to post this yesterday. Pathetic. We’re having a heatwave and Gemma is busy hanging leaves up and putting out pumpkins the saddo

90CBDBB7-8A98-4B0B-BB80-E10CBA52252F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I enjoy autumn like the rest of us but this obsession is just getting weird.

I don’t know about anywhere else but in Yorkshire it’s been mid-twenties (temperature wise) and I’m fricking loving it!

Reactions: 14
I enjoy autumn like the rest of us but this obsession is just getting weird.

I don’t know about anywhere else but in Yorkshire it’s been mid-twenties (temperature wise) and I’m fricking loving it!
For real. It’s a cute season, I personally used to love it because on October week me and my family would go to the country and it was amazing. I feel like Gemma just loves it because it matches her instagram theme lmao

Also the attached picture. Girl, stfu about autumn. It’s genuinely annoying now!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh god its a decorate for autumn vlog, can we sit through it? I'll need a glass of wine first!

Reactions: 4
For real. It’s a cute season, I personally used to love it because on October week me and my family would go to the country and it was amazing. I feel like Gemma just loves it because it matches her instagram theme lmao
I wish she did use the true autumn colors. 🙈
Sorry but autumn to me is so colorful and lovely to see. The only colors in her house and insta are beige and brown. 😅

Oh god its a decorate for autumn vlog, can we sit through it? I'll need a glass of wine first!
Don’t do it!😅 Couple minutes in and already a glossy box add. I’ve already turned off the video. 🙈

Reactions: 12
I feel like shes really taking the piss now 🤣 she got some colorful deco cuz it felt like everything was too neutral.... stop reading tattle babes, honestly.

• Haha
Jeez what was that video? 39=0 mins just to put some pumpkins ornaments out :oops: Oh and those cushions on the console table look bloody stupid Gemma.

Reactions: 8
Think she’ll do a video like she used to, maybe go out for a meal, visit a garden centre, meet up with afri3nd or something other than her house.
honestly I’d like to see her go out without Jaime to a shop or walk around a garden centre buying autumn tit. Anything but your house. Maybe she should go to the NEC for interiors show, then we can have a game of how many colourful stores she ignores

Reactions: 11
Pour some shots and take one every time she says "cosy"

I feel like shes really taking the piss now 🤣 she got some colorful deco cuz it felt like everything was too neutral.... stop reading tattle babes, honestly.
Alot of people commented on her insta pic that there was no colour in her "autumn inspo" aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pour some shots and take one every time she says "cosy"

Alot of people commented on her insta pic that there was no colour in her "autumn inspo" aswell 😂
And she still used a filter on the pics anx stories so the bright orange items are now pastel brown 🙃 I can guarantee she bloody hates all that bright orange and red

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.