Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have experience wit composit veneers? Because i fa to see why she is using whitening gel and toothpaste on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone have experience wit composit veneers? Because i fa to see why she is using whitening gel and toothpaste on them?
My dentists says teeth aren’t meant to be unnaturally white. As most whitening tools are abrasive and damage teeth, imagine it would be the same for composite, as they’re just a a gel on your original teeth?

Take care of your gum-line people.

Girlknowsal; girlofmuse; are these people trapped in Game of Thrones?
“A man has no face“
72FB9109-2A2B-4B2A-8D26-8830412665A1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just going off her most recent feed post, I see she’s moved out of Peterborough to a little village, only to keep going back to Peterborough to take insta pics😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just going off her most recent feed post, I see she’s moved out of Peterborough to a little village, only to keep going back to Peterborough to take insta pics😂
She always takes pics outside the same house ???? Why not take pics at her own house , little odd to me

Reactions: 15
She always takes pics outside the same house ???? Why not take pics at her own house , little odd to me
Omg I've never noticed this! Literally the same spot by that house with the big window and low down window ledge 😅 anyone who lives near there should go and wait for her to turn up, no doubt she's there every couple of days for her regular photoshoot 🙈

Reactions: 3
If that was my house she was using for her background, I would just stand outside til she fucked back off to her own end. Maybe just wear something colourful to ruin her aesthetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she literally never makes an effort with her appearance! Baggy man clothes, scrapped back hair, swollen gross face! 🤢 Jamie’s definitely in it for the money coz he can’t be attracted to her! 🤣

Reactions: 12
God she literally never makes an effort with her appearance! Baggy man clothes, scrapped back hair, swollen gross face! 🤢 Jamie’s definitely in it for the money coz he can’t be attracted to her! 🤣
Is she underweight or is it the baggy clothes that are making her look like a lollipop head? I was much bigger when I was getting grief off friends for being too thin?!!. I'd be concerned if I was her mum....

Reactions: 7
The two coffee cups was very subtle but still a copy from Allison 🙄 anyhoo, she bought another shacket, at this point she probably has 20 of them ffs... why she does that is beyond me... and as a sustainable brand owner she still is back at primark. Shes very confusing, per usual.

Reactions: 10
The two coffee cups was very subtle but still a copy from Allison 🙄 anyhoo, she bought another shacket, at this point she probably has 20 of them ffs... why she does that is beyond me... and as a sustainable brand owner she still is back at primark. Shes very confusing, per usual.
She just jumps on bandwagons, she clearly couldn't care any less about being sustainable.

Reactions: 9
OMG that day in the life vlog 'pumpkin this pumpkin that' 'autumn this autumn that' 'beige this beige that' FGS woman get a grip on reality.

Reactions: 18
Crazy how each vlog she talks about the need for a routine, need to achieve something everyday, she seems so idk sad about her life, bored even, I can relate to that. I hope she feels okay again and starts to get out of her cocoon

Reactions: 11
Ffs Why does she has to make a to do list when her morning consisted of making her bed, slow mo coffee, shower and brushing her teeth. I do all that in 15 minutes, it takes her 5 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do YouTubers not realize that it's not autumn yet lol summer is til the 22nd of September.

Reactions: 13
every time I go on this girls YouTube she’s doing autumnal vlogs!
From jan to December it’s autumnal loo what’s wrong with her

Reactions: 7
Crazy how each vlog she talks about the need for a routine, need to achieve something everyday, she seems so idk sad about her life, bored even, I can relate to that. I hope she feels okay again and starts to get out of her cocoon
Honestly, i would appreciate it more if she just tries something new... get a hobby, or diy things yourself and dont make Jamie fix literally everything for you... She buys everything online for ages now, even groceries, so she literally does nothing with her life, or going anywhere new. Its always the same, for nearly 2 years now... Even the moving and decorating is just dull as bricks if you just order stuff and quiclky show it in a video. She needs hobbies like air tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have just been watching the emergency video from Martin Lewis (money saving expert) on You Tube and when he said some people will be choosing whether to heat or eat this winter with the energy price rises it made me wonder how people will view You Tubers rubbing people's noses in it with their constant buying of expensive cars, candles, furniture, clothes etc and then proceeding to replace them within a year...... It doesn't bode well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.