Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they split up for a year or so and he was seeing another girl during that time? He slipped up once that he got a mug from a Christmas Fair and Gemma said that wasn't with her. I'm surprised she left it in the vlog but guessed it pissed her off, very awkward.

Reactions: 7
How long have they actually been back together because wasn’t she hiding it from everyone for a while? The time it was lockdown & she was broken into but she was far from home…something didn’t add up with that story. She kept pretending she was living alone for some reason & then suddenly he was there & within 6 months they had bought a house together?

Reactions: 9
How long have they actually been back together because wasn’t she hiding it from everyone for a while? The time it was lockdown & she was broken into but she was far from home…something didn’t add up with that story. She kept pretending she was living alone for some reason & then suddenly he was there & within 6 months they had bought a house together?
Yes I remember the beer cans in the utility room even though she claimed to be living alone. We need a timeline for this triangle of Gemma, Jamie and Sophie saga.

Well he was there the morning after the break in fitting cctv (conveniently this was also a #ad for his old company) so they were together then

I’m going to lay my ‘break in’ suspicions in one place because I feel like I’m going mad while others are talking about it like it was actually a break in 😂

- Gemma never went anywhere long distance unless it was with Sophie (who was nearby as she checked on the cat) or her mum (she always posted pics of where they went or said where she was going with her mum in advance and there was none that day). A long distance trip is a rare occurrence.
- Nobody else got broken into which suggests her house was targeted for being a you tuber. She barely leaves the house and certainly not at a scheduled time like those of us who work so how would the thieves know a good time to break in. She also didn’t ever go far suggesting she could be back any minute.
- We had already seen evidence of a man living there. Jamie had been liking her pics prior. Jamie just happened to turn up the next day to fix the damage which was simultaneously an #ad (as I mentioned above) for his company
- The cat was left in an upstairs bedroom. Without food and it’s litter tray and she was a ‘long distance’ away. A cat she’s never mentioned damages her house so why keep it shut away other than not to escape
- She didn’t go all private like I would certainly do in her shoes after a break in and continued to showcase the contents of her home (Mac books, expensive products etc) and even continued posting other ads the next day
- And my personal take is that with Sophie being in the police. She may have confided in her BFF about the lie and Sophie would have to distance herself from a fake crime and would hate Jamie for being involved in the whole thing.

Am I going mad here or is this really not a break in.. I think I watch too many crime documentaries 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well he was there the morning after the break in fitting cctv (conveniently this was also a #ad for his old company) so they were together then

I’m going to lay my ‘break in’ suspicions in one place because I feel like I’m going mad while others are talking about it like it was actually a break in 😂

- Gemma never went anywhere long distance unless it was with Sophie (who was nearby as she checked on the cat) or her mum (she always posted pics of where they went or said where she was going with her mum in advance and there was none that day). A long distance trip is a rare occurrence.
- Nobody else got broken into which suggests her house was targeted for being a you tuber. She barely leaves the house and certainly not at a scheduled time like those of us who work so how would the thieves know a good time to break in. She also didn’t ever go far suggesting she could be back any minute.
- We had already seen evidence of a man living there. Jamie had been liking her pics prior. Jamie just happened to turn up the next day to fix the damage which was simultaneously an #ad (as I mentioned above) for his company
- The cat was left in an upstairs bedroom. Without food and it’s litter tray and she was a ‘long distance’ away. A cat she’s never mentioned damages her house so why keep it shut away other than not to escape
- She didn’t go all private like I would certainly do in her shoes after a break in and continued to showcase the contents of her home (Mac books, expensive products etc) and even continued posting other ads the next day
- And my personal take is that with Sophie being in the police. She may have confided in her BFF about the lie and Sophie would have to distance herself from a fake crime and would hate Jamie for being involved in the whole thing.

Am I going mad here or is this really not a break in.. I think I watch too many crime documentaries 😂
Or maybe Jamie set up the break in to get Gemma to rely on him and make herself feel safer 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Or maybe Jamie set up the break in to get Gemma to rely on him and make herself feel safer 😮
I was thinking this exact same thing!

At that time she was living in a quite inconspicuous house. Even if she did show it online it would still be a challenge to find her house out of all the similar houses in the neighborhood. And like @Cooksie mentioned she worked from home and never really went anywhere, and even if she did vlog it the vlog was always posted after the fact. Someone had to have known she would not be home for a prolonged time, and I'm guessing she was on a date with Jamie. And I mean if he was half-living there at the time he could have ensured Tilly was upstairs and the doors were closed...

Reactions: 10
The photos wheee Jamie is commenting where when the girls went to Ibiza and she said in the hot tub she was seeing someone, so that’s weird 😂

they spilt up after they went to Mykonos, like I always say he isn’t a nice bloke.. but he wormed his way back and she was deffo at the beach with him when the ‘break in’ happened. His company fitted the security system and she was doing reviews and videos for them. I’m also certain someone on here lived near here and confirmed he was always there/living there whilst saying she was single.

to me, Sophie started to disappear after the ‘break in’

I remember as well someone on here who lived in the same road as her and said Jamie's car was always there, even way back when she said she lived alone. She was obv lying. I remember she did an assumptions/Q&A and someone said I assume you have a boyfriend/live with someone and she said NO NO I 1000% live alone..... lol.

Reactions: 11
Makes you wonder if hiding Jamie for a long time wasnt so much about hiding things from her followers but more so from family and friends. Not a coincidence friends like Sophie are no where to be seen since he has been officially back on the scene. She seems super isolated these days.

Reactions: 12
I'm thinking over the past few months she's isolated herself more and more and she just doesn't live in the real world. I think she puts on a front and makes out she's all happy happy when I can see she's really not as she likes to make out. She's seems like such an empty lost soul and is trying to fill a void in her life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure Sophie disappeared off the face of the earth the first time they were together too just after the holidays? And then made a reappearance after the break up?

Reactions: 4
These photos just sum it up and it's all we need to know tbh, happy loving Gem with a support system around her, being fun and doing really cool stuff (I binged her old Christmas blogs at work I LOVEDDDD them with sophie!)

Tooooooo...... a sham of a relationship, controlled and in bed before the streetlights come on.

In the inspiring words from Bridget Jones 'COME THE duck ON GEMMA!' It's obvious what's going on here and you need to show Jamie the door and duck him him, he is toxic

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
These photos just sum it up and it's all we need to know tbh, happy loving Gem with a support system around her, being fun and doing really cool stuff (I binged her old Christmas blogs at work I LOVEDDDD them with sophie!)

Tooooooo...... a sham of a relationship, controlled and in bed before the streetlights come on.

In the inspiring words from Bridget Jones 'COME THE duck ON GEMMA!' It's obvious what's going on here and you need to show Jamie the door and duck him him, he is toxic
It’s just so weird isn’t it - anyone else think Jamie looks like Forty Quinn from You? (maybe just me) 😬

She never shows her body anymore, it's always drowning in oversized shite! I'm sure she used to do the gym and she showed lifting weights years ago

She must have some type of body dismorphia? Maybe from stopping the gym? She just seems so insecure and like she's hiding, especially behind the hair

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for this girl, it must be exhausting keeping up this Beige filtered life. Gemma seems to be stuck at around 11 years old, all this over excitement for baths and facemasks, not being able to use a lush bathbomb because its a cute bear or whatever it was. Come on that's something my 12 year old daughter would do. Jamie has isolated her slowly slowly and now its just the two of them in this show house with no soul in the middle of no where. I bet he has to know where she is at all times, which isn't hard since she's always home.

I miss the funny gemma who would rap dizzy rascal in the car with her best friend and laugh until she almost peed trying on grinch pjs drinking wine. She has lost lost colour in her life and it shows. Her vlogs are repetitive, beige and boring. She is living the life of a retired grandmother minus the grandkids.

I noticed there was only 1 glass of wine in the last vlog and it was Jamie's - maybe some of you are on to something about her being pregnant which I hope isn't the case! Or she probably can't even enjoy alcohol now because I remember her saying in a vlog a good while ago that if you aren't in a good place alcohol is the worst so I'm leaving more towards her being unhappy or maybe depressed and so avoiding alcohol.

I hope she rekindles her friendship with Sophie or just has some good decent friends that can keep an eye out for her. I just do not get sincere vibes of Jamie,, too sweet to be wholesome. Charlie was very in your face and loud/swore etc but to me he was genuine and what you see is what you get type of person (also gemma still managed to keep her friendship with Sophie when she was seeing charlie) I just don't think this Jamie fella is sincere at all.

Reactions: 15
She never shows her body anymore, it's always drowning in oversized shite! I'm sure she used to do the gym and she showed lifting weights years ago

She must have some type of body dismorphia? Maybe from stopping the gym? She just seems so insecure and like she's hiding, especially behind the hair
I noticed this on Freya Farrington's recent video, she's bought all these clothes 2-3 times bigger than her size and she's drowning! When they're older they'll regret it massively.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.