Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this on Freya Farrington's recent video, she's bought all these clothes 2-3 times bigger than her size and she's drowning! When they're older they'll regret it massively.
This bugs me too - purely selfishly, I wear an XL and there are never any in stock as have been bought by people wanting this three times too big look :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ive never understood the whole buying clothes in HUGE sizes either. I'm a size 12 but I normally buy a 14 so its slightly baggier bc I dont like clothes tight fitting. I'd never in a million years buy a 18/20/22 like I've seen Gemma do! Its bizarre.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Sophie disappeared off the face of the earth the first time they were together too just after the holidays? And then made a reappearance after the break up?
They had that picnic together when lockdown ruled were lifted a bit last summer. I think that's the last time we saw her? Also Jamie and Gemma went to Santorini in one of her old blogs didn't they?

Reactions: 5
So I used to watch Lydia Millen in the background while doing chores or other things around the house.

Yesterday I got suggested by Youtube someone called Gemma Louise Miles and watched her for a bit while doing my hair. Absolute braindead idiot who thought content was being "relatable" about the fact that she's bought a new tumbledryer for the first time in life. What?

What's the deal with this girl? She's seems thick as. Is she really that dim and boring or just putting on a show?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'd love for some insder to come on here and spill the tea on the Gemma and Sophie situation
Loads of people must ask her about it. Something must have gone on else I feel she would address it.

Reactions: 14
Listening to her talking about her Christmas themes was just :sleep: Beige farmhouse, Pinterest vomit dullness is what the theme will be. What is wrong with good old traditional red, green and gold? You know, a few actual colours! Decorating the house with Christmas tat is much more fun than worrying about beigh aesthetic perfection for the 'Gram and your deciples!

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched her vlog because Id rather poke my eyes out but were her and Jamie carving pumpkins and if so why when they dont have any kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listening to her talking about her Christmas themes was just :sleep: Beige farmhouse, Pinterest vomit dullness is what the theme will be. What is wrong with good old traditional red, green and gold? You know, a few actual colours! Decorating the house with Christmas tat is much more fun than worrying about beigh aesthetic perfection for the 'Gram and your deciples!
I'm leaning towards this beige obsession being a symptom or result of mental illness. The need for everything to be beige is either a symptom of her issues, or it's a kind of "self-soothing" therapy. In her little beige kingdom she is safe and has control. If what this thread says is true and she hardly leaves home, it's become her cocoon of sorts, where she feels most comfortable.

Reactions: 8
Just watching the latest video and eugh please stop talking with your mouthful and close your mouth when you eat, so many people film themselves doing this :mad:

Reactions: 4
I saw on Instagram that she had been gifted a pair of Ballenciaga trainers from Farfetch and you could get discount. Out of interest, I checked to see what price they were, prices varied between £625 and £750. Who in their right mind could afford that. I messaged her saying that she was unrealistic about people being able to afford these prices. She messaged me saying that I was rude and has now blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw on Instagram that she had been gifted a pair of Ballenciaga trainers from Farfetch and you could get discount. Out of interest, I checked to see what price they were, prices varied between £625 and £750. Who in their right mind could afford that. I messaged her saying that she was unrealistic about people being able to afford these prices. She messaged me saying that I was rude and has now blocked me.
Instagrammers are vile. Cost of living rising, and people are choosing to either eat or put the heating on, not a pair of £800 sneakers she gets given for free. She’s a pig. Sick of her

Reactions: 18
Instagrammers are vile. Cost of living rising, and people are choosing to either eat or put the heating on, not a pair of £800 sneakers she gets given for free. She’s a pig. Sick of her
I don’t understand the logic. If she was a luxury fashion influencer it would make some sort of sense. But she’s a Primark and Homesense and B&M you tuber. I see her more as a bargains person than luxury 🤷🏼‍♀️

just joining in one the old part of the conversation when people were saying her life seems depressing,
i really agree it does and i feel like part of the reason she is SO obsessed with christmas is her clinging onto something to make her life have something interesting and exciting. It feels like autumn and winter is her entire personality. At her age her life should be busy, with things like hobbies, friends, travel, making memories and having experiences. She has her entire life ahead of her to go to farm shops and spend her days taking pictures of herself. She has the money and time to do all these things and I am sure she gets invited to some events like youtubers do!

Reactions: 12
just joining in one the old part of the conversation when people were saying her life seems depressing,
i really agree it does and i feel like part of the reason she is SO obsessed with christmas is her clinging onto something to make her life have something interesting and exciting. It feels like autumn and winter is her entire personality. At her age her life should be busy, with things like hobbies, friends, travel, making memories and having experiences. She has her entire life ahead of her to go to farm shops and spend her days taking pictures of herself. She has the money and time to do all these things and I am sure she gets invited to some events like youtubers do!
She tried going to an event a few years back abroad when she was pals with Laura Gemma Meecham. Subsequently she hated it, it made her feel rubbish and she said it wasn’t for her. She doesn’t seem to have a large friendship group, which is fine - not everyone does, but it does make you wonder when she has lost or dropped two friends since she’s been on YouTube - Sophie and Laura

Reactions: 4
I messaged her too in reply to this AD literally saying ‘I don’t think people can afford £600 trainers in the current climate’ and she’s blocked me too!

• Wow
  • Sad
I messaged her too in reply to this AD literally saying ‘I don’t think people can afford £600 trainers in the current climate’ and she’s blocked me too!

This is what fucks me off with these dickheads! Can’t take any feedback whatsoever! It shows by blocking she doesn’t live in the real world! If only I could block a colleague when they give me feedback I don’t care to hear! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Well you know what they say 'the truth hurts'. She said when she was moving that she was going to give away all those unused cosmetics and beauty products, well that never happened. She is so materialistic, all her new furniture is so expensive, why get a new dining table, when there was nothing wrong with the old one.

Reactions: 10
and then they wonder why tattle exists! blocking anything that doesn’t lick their arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.