Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 range rovers and can't pick up her mum
This made me furious… making your mum get a bloody bus to visit you ,then laughing on YouTube because she almost missed the stop, she birthed you , have some respect and pick her up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You would think that for someone who taking pictures of themselves is their literal income that she'd get infills.

Also how do you function when they've grown out that much? When my gels get too long I end up just ripping nails off.
That’s because you are actually living a life. You could function like that if the most you did in a day was light a candle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think that for someone who taking pictures of themselves is their literal income that she'd get infills.

Also how do you function when they've grown out that much? When my gels get too long I end up just ripping nails off.
All I can think about is the hair getting caught under it 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but what the hell is going on with her nails?😬View attachment 821895
She will edit out her plug sockets to make the photo more "aesthetic" but then leaves her pork scratching nail on this photo. All her self care morning's, evenings, Autumn, sunny, cosy are a joke. No surprise because no on has gifted or paid her to do her nails. Trashbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell, she won't leave the house for nothing will she
How can she talk about how 'productive' she is yet she can't be bothered to sort something like that out. Feel like since she's moved into that house she's become even more of a hermit. 😬

Reactions: 18
She will edit out her plug sockets to make the photo more "aesthetic" but then leaves her pork scratching nail on this photo. All her self care morning's, evenings, Autumn, sunny, cosy are a joke. No surprise because no on has gifted or paid her to do her nails. Trashbag.
Best believe that made me 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Hey folks I’m new here. Just going through all of Gemma’s old Xmas vlogs with Sophie esp their gift exchanges. Do you think Gemma gave Sophie the money or is Sophie minted and has a great job. The presents easily come to a fair whack x

Reactions: 8
Has she had something done to her face? It looks squeezed in below her cheeks. As if she has had filler. I am referring to her foxy locks ad on her Instagram stories by the way.

Reactions: 7
Has she had something done to her face? It looks squeezed in below her cheeks. As if she has had filler. I am referring to her foxy locks ad on her Instagram stories by the way.

It looks like chin filler to me, some people I know had it done. It looks weird

Reactions: 5
Well, at least she admitted she hasnt been herself the past almost 2 years. Its kinda worrisome how much all of them rely on a picture perfect image online. Who would have thought people dont like fakeness 🙄 i will finish the vlog at some point today.

Reactions: 11
Well, at least she admitted she hasnt been herself the past almost 2 years. Its kinda worrisome how much all of them rely on a picture perfect image online. Who would have thought people dont like fakeness 🙄 i will finish the vlog at some point today.
can’t be bothered to watch it - looks boring AF. Any context to her statement about not being herself?

Reactions: 3
Since I had to finish watching might as well do a recap, lazy Sunday over here

- slow-ish B roll scenes in the morning are still a thing
- she's hosting Christmas dinner this year, explained that the family found Christmas last year quite difficult, without her dad, so they want to make new traditions, and she's excited about hosting it this year for the family.
- Foreo #ad
- she showed off the girl of snooze fleece sweater and the leggings, considering how it folded whilst she moved and how the leggings look I don't think she's pregnant
1635084603257.png

- cats cameo, tilly is truly annoyed by teddy like 24/7 i feel XD, i enjoyed seeing more of them
- she found a radio her mom gifted her that plays Mellow Magic, to be honest i liked her grooving to the music a LOT whilst doing laundry, it was a flashback to her playlist in the car jamming back in the day.
- a picky lunch
- Christmas is on her brain, of course, and she has no idea what to do with her theme... ( this surprised me, if there's one thing that she was always consistent with is her christmas vibe, and what she wanted, she always had an early idea what she would like and now she doesn't know ). A part of her wants to do everything neutral and farmhouse vibe that " goes with the furniture and the house " , but a part of her wants red green gold candycane traditional. She feels her at her mum's it's always more christmassy than elsewhere. ( This is the problem when you curate a house and everything in it based on pintrest and other influenza's homes... and it's not something you actually like or want. She should do whatever the hell she likes and not be concerned if it goes with the bloody house or look good on insta. If you can't make it look good then maybe the house is not the problem >> ) She def wants it traditional when they have children.
- this caused a ramble about social media, and how it causes to strive for perfection when perfection doesn't exist.
" at the moment I'm having a bit of imposter syndrome, where i think that everything i film is rubbish "
" i find i fall into this negative mindset " ( which she tries to force her way out of all the time )
" sometimes with this job is really hard to believe in yourself and believe in your content and do what you wanna do and live your life how you wanna live your life when its constantly criticized by others" ( which she hasn't done in ages but ok )
" the longer I've don youtube, the more it's taken a little bit of me away "
" i remember when i first stated 4 years ago i put everything that i wanted online, and i didn't care what anyone thought of me, and now i feel so far away from that now, some days i'm questioning now who i am , i feel a little bit lost sometimes " ( that's what we've been saying?? do you, do whatever you like and not what you think is expected or ~ aesthetic ~ ?? )
" i feel like the past year, year and a bit, ive been so cautious and careful, with what i put online, that, the more i overthink it, the less ME my videos are" ( well, yes )
- Apple cinnamon loaf cake, she added more apple, and it got partially stuck ( i enjoyed that also, flaws and all, at least it genuine and what can happen to anyone ).
- B- roll scenes of the indoor autumn market ( i believe this was the farmer's market they visit regularly )
- hello fresh dinner ( jamie is slaving away at girl of snooze HQ )
- they have taken down the autumn porch deco already, she thinks she put it up too early ( no wayyyy :cautious: ) they donated everything to a children's farmer and a school.

That's about it I guess.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: she needs to remove pintrest from her phone, get some decent and comforting counseling or therapy to deal with her dad's passing and her horrible self image and insecurities and stop living a life that's not hers. Her content and her brain would benefit from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So it seems we are down to one video a week from Gemma and Jamie the hardest working duo ever. … yes my pumpkins we have been treated to another cozy day video …😴😴😴😴😴 at what point do these cozy day/night/mornings become …. Dull /boring/ snoozefests ?

Reactions: 10
I know the constant is she pregnant? Is she not pregnant? is boring. But I really do wonder. I mean, she's literally always in bed lately!!! And she seems to be seeing her mum alot more.
Surely even Gemma can't be that boring??she never seems to leave her bedroom let alone her house!
I wondered if she had bad morning sickness or something

Reactions: 1
She’s tiny and realistically she can be pregnant in first trimester and not show at all, just bloat. She doesn’t strike me as maternal though with that beige house

Reactions: 4
She has given up everything for social media. No family, no friends, no hobbies, no life and in return she has got a fake house, fake business and fake relationship. It's really depressing as she's "got it all" on paper but in reality she's an empty shell and lonely. All these books she's been reading about manifesting and to achieve a Pinterest lifestyle has made her worse. Gemma take notice and be your own Muse. Be more spontaneous and not write in a to-do list and research how to aesthetically achieve it. Just do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.