Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She starts speaking about ‘when they have children’ in her recent vlog, I’ve never heard her mention kids before 🤷🏻‍♀️ she also seems a little lost career wise

Reactions: 7
I found the last video quite sad to watch, she does seem very lost.

That said, I find the obsession with Christmas incredibly annoying. It's not even the end of October, and it has already had so much airtime. She said she's sad that autumn has rushed by...only because you're ignoring a huge chunk of it in November to skip to Christmas!!

Reactions: 18
I found the last video quite sad to watch, she does seem very lost.

That said, I find the obsession with Christmas incredibly annoying. It's not even the end of October, and it has already had so much airtime. She said she's sad that autumn has rushed by...only because you're ignoring a huge chunk of it in November to skip to Christmas!!
I thought the same, she seems VERY lost and alone, and just sad in general. It was depressing to watch! I don't envy her life at all, I can't imagine how isolated and nervous I'd feel if I lived in the middle of no where with flashy cars on the drive

The fact that she's never ate dinner alone is a bit worrying? Does she need Jamie 24/7?! Something is very off with her, she just mopes about the house all day, where's all the shopping vlogs etc she used to do

Reactions: 21
She has given up everything for social media. No family, no friends, no hobbies, no life and in return she has got a fake house, fake business and fake relationship. It's really depressing as she's "got it all" on paper but in reality she's an empty shell and lonely. All these books she's been reading about manifesting and to achieve a Pinterest lifestyle has made her worse. Gemma take notice and be your own Muse. Be more spontaneous and not write in a to-do list and research how to aesthetically achieve it. Just do it!
This!!! 🎖 She is sad and must be bored out of her mind!! Shes not passionate about anything than fake instagram life! Like what Will she have in 10 years. Beige filtered pics? She hasnt lived. No friends No hobbies No studies No charity zero travels. What a shallow empty soul she is. She is miserable. All that easy money hasnt made her happy. Its unhealthy To spend ur life making ur lips huge and filtering pics.

Reactions: 17
This is the problem when you create a world online that is 100% fake, especially when it’s your home and relationship. You’re always going to be sat in a fake world that YOU created, always thinking about what to film and become depressed. You’re always going to be crazy anxious to step outside and see someone when you filter and edit your life and yourself to the point of looking like someone else.

She’s now also attracted a guy and relationship to her that has become a business and money grabbing opportunities to him. He is also NOT a nice person, he’s got his feet fully under the table with the house and business. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has pushed anyone or anything around her out, which is why she is so lost. I know what he’s done in previous relationships ( I will not give details as it’s very personal to other people but just know, he wad horrid and controlling)

It is incredibly sad to see but unfortunately this is something she had created and only see can pull herself out of. If Gemma does real this, please get therapy, reach out to your friends and remember it is NEVER too late to leave or change your life

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is the problem when you create a world online that is 100% fake, especially when it’s your home and relationship. You’re always going to be sat in a fake world that YOU created, always thinking about what to film and become depressed. You’re always going to be crazy anxious to step outside and see someone when you filter and edit your life and yourself to the point of looking like someone else.

She’s now also attracted a guy and relationship to her that has become a business and money grabbing opportunities to him. He is also NOT a nice person, he’s got his feet fully under the table with the house and business. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has pushed anyone or anything around her out, which is why she is so lost. I know what he’s done in previous relationships ( I will not give details as it’s very personal to other people but just know, he wad horrid and controlling)

It is incredibly sad to see but unfortunately this is something she had created and only see can pull herself out of. If Gemma does real this, please get therapy, reach out to your friends and remember it is NEVER too late to leave or change your life
This makes me very worried for her to be honest....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even though I'm critical of what she posts online be it on her social media etc and I do hope that one day it will be the end of these kind of influencers as its not healthy for them or impressionable followers. I do not like watching the downward spiral she going down mentally and physically. We can keep saying we miss the old Gemma and maybe she does to, I hope she makes the money she needs and leaves this line of work and be in the real world. If greed, vanity and fortune is what she's striving for then more fool her. I don't know I just watch her videos and feel sad it's got to this stage. Makes me appreciate I'm not her that's for sure.

Reactions: 12

Reading this makes me extremely sad. 😔 I wish I could give her a hug. She needs people who care about her as a person and not because she got money or is big on YouTube.
This poor girl needs support which she isn’t getting from her close real-life friends I’m afraid. 😔
Let’s hope some of her friends ja there for her. Being with your boyfriend 24/7 is unhealthy. They BOTH need friends without each other to hang out with.

Reactions: 10
I cannot imagine a baby in that house - not with the beige carpets, furniture, walls etc!! She'd have a fit if a baby threw up on it or a toddler drew on her wall lmao its not very child friendly. But then again I suppose she wants to be like Elle Darby and have a baby just to put it in instagram aesthetic beige and grey plain baby onesies with absolutely no motifs or disney or colour. YAWN.

Her favourite season which she genuinely loves is Christmas but Jamie said she owned too many decorations as they were moving, so she got rid of a lot. I don't think she's going to be her festive self either with her bf counting every single bauble. Maybe she will put the tree up for a day like her Autumnal porch and take it back down again.

Reactions: 8
That’s v interesting! What pic was he saying OMG to? In the last screenshot?

Reactions: 2
She's changed drastically since Jamie has been in the vlogs and all this girl of muse shite, She seems sooo sad and like she's walking on eggshells

If my BF told me to get rid of my Christmas decs I would be like HELL NO! I'm not afraid to put him in his place haha I feel like Gemma is too scared and fragile to do that...

Reactions: 19
This one! I’ve just looked and he also doesn’t follow Sophie on Instagram- I’m assuming if he was commenting like this he did in fact used to follow her at some point. Somethings definitely happened there
thanks for sharing the pic, I’m nosey lol.

It does seem odd. Maybe Gemma was jealous and thought something might happen between the 2.

This one! I’ve just looked and he also doesn’t follow Sophie on Instagram- I’m assuming if he was commenting like this he did in fact used to follow her at some point. Somethings definitely happened there
I’ve thought and said this for a long time. I think the hot tub episode when Gemma and Sophie had two lads round for drinks and a laugh were Jamie and another guy. I think Sophie and Jamie were initially flirting and potentially matches. Something happened were Gemma and Jamie got their claws into one another. Would explain the “hiatus” Jamie and Gemma had and this was the time we never saw Sophie again.

Reactions: 20
I’ve thought and said this for a long time. I think the hot tub episode when Gemma and Sophie had two lads round for drinks and a laugh were Jamie and another guy. I think Sophie and Jamie were initially flirting and potentially matches. Something happened were Gemma and Jamie got their claws into one another. Would explain the “hiatus” Jamie and Gemma had and this was the time we never saw Sophie again.
I got the impression something had/has gone off with Sophie & Jamie. I remember the hot-tub episode too. I think Gemma and Sophie did stay friends after that though but obviously something is very much amiss.

Reactions: 10

I'm confused, was Jamie commenting this stuff to Sophie while he was with Gemma?
Or did he know Sophie before he matched with Gemma on Tinder?
If he knew Sophie first then he definitely already knew Gemma was Sophie's best friend when he matched her 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.