Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her vlog because Id rather poke my eyes out but were her and Jamie carving pumpkins and if so why when they dont have any kids?
I think it's pretty normal to do pumpkin carving if you don't have kids? I do it every year 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Listening to her talking about her Christmas themes was just :sleep: Beige farmhouse, Pinterest vomit dullness is what the theme will be. What is wrong with good old traditional red, green and gold? You know, a few actual colours! Decorating the house with Christmas tat is much more fun than worrying about beigh aesthetic perfection for the 'Gram and your deciples!
Happens every year, have a panic about how to decorate tree ... always ends up the same. Beige/gold or pale pink/silver.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At her age her life should be busy, with things like hobbies, friends, travel, making memories and having experiences. She has her entire life ahead of her to go to farm shops and spend her days taking pictures of herself. She has the money and time to do all these things and I am sure she gets invited to some events like youtubers do!
You are absolutely correct. She has the time, the cash, and a big ass car to go on so many adventures and have meaningful experiences. As someone who doesn’t earn a lot (and probably never will) I am really envious of her situation and all the possibilities available to her. She is wasting her precious youth living this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well you know what they say 'the truth hurts'. She said when she was moving that she was going to give away all those unused cosmetics and beauty products, well that never happened. She is so materialistic, all her new furniture is so expensive, why get a new dining table, when there was nothing wrong with the old one.
Didn't fit the vibe she was going for in their new house. Not farmhousey enough.

Well you know what they say 'the truth hurts'. She said when she was moving that she was going to give away all those unused cosmetics and beauty products, well that never happened. She is so materialistic, all her new furniture is so expensive, why get a new dining table, when there was nothing wrong with the old one.
How does she think it's rude because you said not a lot of her followers could afford them? Showing her true colours then if she blocked you. It irritates me to death that these influencers get sent all manner of expensive stuff when they can afford stuff themselves.

Reactions: 15
I personally love you lot on here speaking sense I'm chronically ill with heart, circulation and other health issues and stay in home still with the situation as it's safer too but I still play games and chat with my friends online every night when they finish work I hate how she seems depressed and Jamie has always seemed controlling and just happy to get to her cash and secure life to me wish she'd see sense, tell her mum get Sophie back and be happy again in her life and self I love having a tree full of rainbows of colourful baubles at Christmas too Gemma inject your life with colour it might cheer you up a bit to have that and a laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Instagrammers are vile. Cost of living rising, and people are choosing to either eat or put the heating on, not a pair of £800 sneakers she gets given for free. She’s a pig. Sick of her
I wouldn't say vile. That's a strong word.

Whoever buys these manky secondhand shoes that she's sweated into, well they're an idiot. Influencers can't force you to spend if you don't want to.

Didn't fit the vibe she was going for in their new house. Not farmhousey enough.

How does she think it's rude because you said not a lot of her followers could afford them? Showing her true colours then if she blocked you. It irritates me to death that these influencers get sent all manner of expensive stuff when they can afford stuff themselves.
I'd bet 800 pounds (lol) that someone will buy them. I honestly think people who use influencers as a mark of what is trendy or acceptable have got to be shaken up. Balenciaga is for label wh*res anyway, that's why every item they sell has the brand's name plastered across it.

Reactions: 3
I personally love you lot on here speaking sense I'm chronically ill with heart, circulation and other health issues and stay in home still with the situation as it's safer too but I still play games and chat with my friends online every night when they finish work I hate how she seems depressed and Jamie has always seemed controlling and just happy to get to her cash and secure life to me wish she'd see sense, tell her mum get Sophie back and be happy again in her life and self I love having a tree full of rainbows of colourful baubles at Christmas too Gemma inject your life with colour it might cheer you up a bit to have that and a laugh!
She doesn't know how to be normal anymore, far too bothered in being Pinterest Perfect I'm afraid.

Reactions: 3
Those trainers will be only used as photo props when she's posing outside somebody's aesthetically pleasing house or the "coffee run" setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheeseboards a great but honestly she's such a child. She's carving pumpkins and getting all excited over M&S Halloween foods. She's a grown woman. She needs grow up! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
My god we have the first xmas vid...
She truly is off into xmas season already because she literally has no other content ideas, its not even been halloween yet... and shes putting up her tree soon. Also reading visitors instead of visions, girl might be dyslectic or something.

Reactions: 12
My god we have the first xmas vid...
She truly is off into xmas season already because she literally has no other content ideas, its not even been halloween yet... and shes putting up her tree soon. Also reading visitors instead of visions, girl might be dyslectic or something.
Come Xmas she will be doing valentines and by valentines she will be doing Easter.
Live in the moment Gemma and stop rushing everything, it gives me anxiety how maniac they all are. They have just put up their Autumn paraphernalia now it's Christmas trees up in October. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come Xmas she will be doing valentines and by valentines she will be doing Easter.
Live in the moment Gemma and stop rushing everything, it gives me anxiety how maniac they all are. They have just put up their Autumn paraphernalia now it's Christmas trees up in October. 🥴
Think she definitely struggles for content ideas so is jumping from one season to the next so quickly. But also it's just the same old same old thing.

Reactions: 11
I’m new to the Gemma thread - I first discovered Gemma a few years ago - abs just loved her excitement over autumn and winter and Christmas- I loved her because I was just the same - like those were my seasons … her excitement for it, her gift ideas etc - she was happy.

I slowly stopped watching her because it became more and more about pampering days and ADs for seriously stupidly expensive face massagers abs less and less relatable.
She has changed sooooo much and especially since being with Jamie.

I was so excited to watch he decorate for autumn this year - but was sooo disappointed how little decor there was - the odd little bit in the kitchen and a little bit on the fire place - that’s not the decor of someone who loves autumn - I just feel she is holding back or just not being herself anymore - Like she has just totally lost herself - forgotten who she is

Reactions: 18
It's really very sad, someone close should have a serious word.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.