Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments on the photos are supporting her how has no one called out this bs first thing I thought was wow that looks exactly like angelle collection maybe she is doing a collab but no she’s just ripped of her idol 😂
I checked the comments too thinking surely someone must have pointed it out! Maybe she's deleting comments 👀

Reactions: 7
She seems to have picked models who look and dress exactly like her. How diverse....

In one of her recent videos she's bragging about her Elemis delivery like it was a big surprise. witch you knew they were sending it. In the same video she talks about how social media is not all that it seems and it can make people insecure but then here she is with her high end skin care that she got for free!

Reactions: 12
She seems to have picked models who look and dress exactly like her. How diverse....

In one of her recent videos she's bragging about her Elemis delivery like it was a big surprise. witch you knew they were sending it. In the same video she talks about how social media is not all that it seems and it can make people insecure but then here she is with her high end skin care that she got for free!
She is extremely insecure. All that cosmetic crap in her face and ott make up even indoors screams insecure. Not to mention the need to constantly have a boy by your side for validation.

Reactions: 9
I checked the comments too thinking surely someone must have pointed it out! Maybe she's deleting comments 👀

💯 she’ll be deleting anything she deems negative! Especially as she won’t want to be drawing even more attention to the fact she’s blatantly ripped off Elle belly’s collection!

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah I agree. Gemma has always been one of the worst for deleting comments.

The ultimate LOL would be if she gifts it to Elle though! Can you imagine! 😂 😂 😂
Elle gifts Gemma Angelle collection. So it would be weird if Gemma didn't gift Elle, but would also be weird if she did gift Elle 😂

The only way she could really set herself apart from Angelle collection would be if the price point is more affordable. But I doubt that will happen.

Elle gifts Gemma Angelle collection. So it would be weird if Gemma didn't gift Elle, but would also be weird if she did gift Elle 😂

The only way she could really set herself apart from Angelle collection would be if the price point is more affordable. But I doubt that will happen.

No chance of that happening. Not if money grabbing Gemma’s going to make 50k a month 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don't even think its the fact that it looks like angelle collection, in general its just so unoriginal and basic, its what everyones doing now a days! :confused:

Reactions: 8
I thought it might be fashion ever since she started to show off her omg fashion haul videos, never seen anything so stupid in my life. white/beige oversized ugly tit unless it’s sponsored florals which she hates.
so fake and never been a fashion blogger, completely Jamie’s idea, Gemma would have done a candle collection if she had thought of it. Much more her but then again she’s turning into a Barrie doll for Jaime to mooch off.
pretty sure she hasn’t changed cameras yet like she said she would as the G7 is the one with a automatic filter and she is so filtered all the way through it’s ridiculous(any idea what filter she is using at max settings)?
with her fringe - quite like it on her, different than elle‘s stupid Lang’s of hair, never liked it since it became popular.

her branding shots of the lounge wear with models = they all look fat as hell, bulking fabric, oversized crop tops and shapeless cardigans over a giant diaper. Not nice!

Reactions: 11
Her collection is so underwhelming, I've seen it at least 4 times already with different brand names stamped across rather than girl of pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched her latest vlog and I'm very very worried about her lips right now 😨

What is she thinking?!!

• Haha
I genuinely don’t understand who watches the vlogs.... every single one is the exact same 🤣😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.