Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's say that I have never heard someone saying so much crap in the space of 5 minutes! Jamie comes up with a tit brand name and calls himself a designer? So, as a designer you should know that copyright infringement is a very serious offence. Maybe the DMCA would love to hear about all this copy nonsense.
And Gemma, absolutely disgusting to wear the uggly ass hoodie and then just pass it on to someone else for a "photo shoot".

Reactions: 9
Inspired by someone else again hmmmmm

Must of decided against dissolving. Surely if fully dissolved they would be baggy? Its like when u let down a balloon its not how it was, and gemmas are very over inflated.
Wow. It's scary how much they copy each other. Sad too.

Reactions: 6
Classic Gemma complaining how she can’t put anything but lip balm on because she has eczema around her mouth, and then goes and puts a Matt lipstick on

• Haha
She's the best vegetarian - only east fish and chips cause that doesn't count and chicken every other day. The moral of Seaspiracy as Jamie kindly explained to us is to just eat a bit less meat - 5 out of 7 days should do! I'm not that arsed about being a vegeterian but it pisses me off how she claims this movie changed her outlook and then tries to justify why she basically broke her promise from a week ago 😂

Honesty, the hype around their launch of “Girl of Snooze”.

“It’s an idea... a way of life...it’s sustainable... we want it to be perfect...it’s more than just a brand.. it’s not fast fashion.”

So it’s just, um lounge wear then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she have some kind of body dysmorphia as I have never seen anyone edit their photos to this degree

Anyone watched "cosy weekend away" I can't bring myself to watch this slow motion sickness!

Gemma give it rest with COSY youve ruined that word!

Cant believe I used to stick up for this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone watched "cosy weekend away" I can't bring myself to watch this slow motion sickness!

Gemma give it rest with COSY youve ruined that word!

Cant believe I used to stick up for this woman.
Yes unfortunately I did. I only really paid attention to two bits
1 #jamie has a drinking problem and was drinking prosecco straight out of the bottle, then he drove Gemma to the beach which is worrying
2 #gemma started singing Beauty and the Beast in public and made Jamie join in and it was so cringey I had to turn it off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but what? This is crazy how much she has copied angelle collection.. Not just a coincidence even down to the text?
I checked the pricing for the Angelle collection and duck me it's extortionate. Wonder if Gemma will copy the pricing points too

Reactions: 8
So in her Instagram bio it says she is now a CEO/Founder :rolleyes: honestly these 'influencers' are such an eye roll!! I rolled my eyes at that so hard my eyes got stuck at the back of my head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They're all as appalling as each other...Gemma copies Elle, Elle copies Gemma....Elle Darby is probably the fakest con artist of them all though. The sooner their followers wake up and see that they're just being ripped off by a load of cheap tat that you can get in Primark for a fraction of the cost the better.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.