Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks exactly like Angelle collection elles brand hahahahah all she ever does is copy Elle darby she’s done it for years! If I was Elle I’d have called her out by now 😂 it’s one thing to copy someone’s hair, or house style, or clothes but to steal someone’s brand is just shocking ! STILL find it hilar how she’s like “be your own muse”😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This looks exactly like Angelle collection elles brand hahahahah all she ever does is copy Elle darby she’s done it for years! If I was Elle I’d have called her out by now 😂 it’s one thing to copy someone’s hair, or house style, or clothes but to steal someone’s brand is just shocking ! STILL find it hilar how she’s like “be your own muse”😂
second.hand.embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
second.hand.embarrassment.
I was just coming on the say this WOW and she aint even hiding it ffs. Its not a good look ur proving ur full of tit "be your own muse" shes a carbon copy of a job lot. duck off hun.

Elle must be shook. Id of been like hey hun ur brand is the spit of mine what's the going on? At the very least. If they are angel boo friends as they proclaim to be.

Who is this cos it sure as hell isn’t Gemma Miles

View attachment 582918
She is looking boderline drag. Way to far with the sharp edges babe. Hair is elle darby wannabe also. 🤮 Girl needs to find herself.

Reactions: 12
i wonder if her and jamie sat down one evening and said lets think of a business idea.. gemma pipes up and says OMG IVE GOT IT! A LOUNGEWEAR RANGE! I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE DO THAT BEFORE! :rolleyes: I honestly cannot think of any other conversation than that unless she has fully gone out to copy Elle. Even if it was Jamie's idea, you would have thought Gemma would say omg I can't do that as Elle has already done it.

Reactions: 17
Sorry if anyone's already said it but.. 'girl of muse' doesn't even make sense? Like she had this tit branded on everything but it just looks like some words thrown together? What the hell is 'girl of muse' ?! Also Jamie Genevieve'd brand has 'vieve muses'

I've said muse to much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she’s even doing that smug eyes closed, head tilted up pose Elle does constantly - has she no shame?!

I also think the cut of that crop top and shorts set she’s wearing isn’t very flattering if makes her look a lot bigger than she is! Not a fan soz Elle, I mean Gem 🤐🤐

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i wonder if her and jamie sat down one evening and said lets think of a business idea.. gemma pipes up and says OMG IVE GOT IT! A LOUNGEWEAR RANGE! I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE DO THAT BEFORE! :rolleyes: I honestly cannot think of any other conversation than that unless she has fully gone out to copy Elle. Even if it was Jamie's idea, you would have thought Gemma would say omg I can't do that as Elle has already done it.
Or if u really want a lounge collection make it different from ur mates for goodness sake.

Reactions: 10
I was just coming on the say this WOW and she aint even hiding it ffs. Its not a good look ur proving ur full of tit "be your own muse" shes a carbon copy of a job lot. duck off hun.

Elle must be shook. Id of been like hey hun ur brand is the spit of mine what's the going on? At the very least. If they are angel boo friends as they proclaim to be.

She is looking boderline drag. Way to far with the sharp edges babe. Hair is elle darby wannabe also. 🤮 Girl needs to find herself.
This is it, they go too far and then end up looking draggish .. oh so false

Reactions: 5
Just had a snoop & elle hasn't liked any of gemmas recent posts at all? Certainly not the merch stuff and elle doesn't appear to be following gemma but gem is following elle.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have got to be the least flattering shorts I have ever seen. What a perfect way to make yourself look shapeless and like you’ve gained lots of weight

Reactions: 7
Can't stand Elle but bloody hell Gemma really does have no shame! Its nothing new and exciting is it and do we know prices yet? Bet its well over priced!! If I was Elle I'd be fuming but I also think its funny at the same time cos Elle is a knob!

Reactions: 12
I came here to say the same thing! These brands look identical! So awkward 🙈
Even the content they're making at the moment is just the same as when Elle and Connor do their "behind the scenes shoot days"

she’s having her lips dissolved 😱
She said in of her vlogs last year before Christmas she was going to get her top lip dissolved. I thought she had changed her mind, so glad she's still going to do it!

Reactions: 4
All the comments on the photos are supporting her how has no one called out this bs first thing I thought was wow that looks exactly like angelle collection maybe she is doing a collab but no she’s just ripped of her idol 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.