Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the most utter bland Boring tat. Like zero originality or imagination used. Why are they two hyping it up like they found the cure for cancer 🤦‍♂️ its beige Brown and White Basic clothes. Also Why does she always filter herself To look like an alien 🤢 always!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I can't believe how boring she has become. She's a totally different person. I'm really annoyed as I started watching her and I went back to the beginning as I always like to get to know someone on YouTube and watch all their past videos before I watch them and she's deleted everything and made it private. Who does that to their fans? It's actually pathetic that she's made videos private when it's her job. I'm so close to unsubscribing. I've already unfollowed her. A shame if you ask me how she's been stripped of everything she was and every last bit of her personality and what made her unique is GONE.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I can't believe how boring she has become. She's a totally different person. I'm really annoyed as I started watching her and I went back to the beginning as I always like to get to know someone on YouTube and watch all their past videos before I watch them and she's deleted everything and made it private. Who does that to their fans? It's actually pathetic that she's made videos private when it's her job. I'm so close to unsubscribing. I've already unfollowed her. A shame if you ask me how she's been stripped of everything she was and every last bit of her personality and what made her unique is GONE.
I can still see all her videos? Non are private or deleted

I watched her when she first started as I followed her Instagram home account before she has YouTube a few years ago. She has deleted loads of YT videos over the years, including her first ever one! Which is a shame because the first one she did was actually quite good 🤣🤣🤣 she's deleted loads with Charlie in it, and I imagine others that had low engagement maybe?

Reactions: 6
Also, when she edits her photos, why does she need to smooth them over so much that her face ends up blurry? Every single photo of her (and jamie for that matter), their faces are blurry!!

Reactions: 10
Gemma Louise Miles - Girl of Muse, Losing Views 🤣

no but seriously, that collection is as bland as her whole life. Yawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, when she edits her photos, why does she need to smooth them over so much that her face ends up blurry? Every single photo of her (and jamie for that matter), their faces are blurry!!
The body editing too, it’s just sad tbh, I feel bad for her. Says a lot about her state of mind.

Reactions: 7
if find it strange that this Jamie dude calls himself an "artist"now, and that the two of them creates outfits for him to look like one.

How F*cked up is that? You dont dress to look like a role.. you instinctively dress to reflect your authentic personality.

Reactions: 9
if find it strange that this Jamie dude calls himself an "artist"now, and that the two of them creates outfits for him to look like one.

How F*cked up is that? You dont dress to look like a role.. you instinctively dress to reflect your authentic personality.
when he met gemma he struck gold! she earns a lot of money and enough for him to be able to give up his own job!! So to make himself feel like he is earning money too, he has wormed his way in to gemmas business and is now a 'designer/artist'. He used to be a bloody security cctv/alam engineer ffs, in fact he had built up his OWN business! Obviously that was too much work for him so being gemmas little 'work buddy' seemed the easier choice cause he can stay at home all day with gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210525_115712.jpg

"all the hours of planning"?
She literally asks on her Instagram every week what content people want to see then hits out with crappy cosy samey samey vlogs 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg u genius! Girl of snooze has to be in the new thread title. If we ever get there! Her thread is so slow just like her 💤💤💤

Gemma miles- girl of snooze, loosing views & becoming a recluse!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So i just watched some of the vlog and shes defo hinting at him to stop the daily drinking by outing him on cam.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Few observations/questions. Don't really need an answer just to get my thoughts out!

1. Are Gemma and Jamie in a genuine relationship? I know fakery is to be expected on the gram but they just seem too ridiculous. It's like he appeared one day and never left but is helping her bring in the dollar so she has to put up with him. They're together ALL THE TIME. Do they not have friends/family/own hobbies independent of each other?

2. What the actual F is this clothing brand? Other than tacky, boring, cheap looking, NOT flattering and probably ridiculously over priced. Let's be honest if they need to team up with Klarna so all the young Gemma wannabes can spread the cost it isn't going to be reasonably priced. I also find it incredibly irresponsible of them (not just them, many companies) to promote credit agreements for things that people could save up for. Imagine getting into debt just to look like three shades of baby tit! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
If you look at all her videos most of the first year are missing, no way she went from one clean with me, to makeup room tour, to Christmas tree.
we’re missing loads of videos, first two years of videos most are now either deleted or hidden

Reactions: 8
Well.... that escalated quickly. I've asked Gemma about the girlofmuse layout. The only reason I ask for it was because i've seen the same layout on a podcast instagram. Guess what? I've been blocked by GirlOfMuse, Gemma AND Jamie now.
I also asked her why she tries to look like Allison Bickerstaff.. Maybe that's why i'm blocked now. She pretty much copied Allison's intro and tries to be as positive as her. Maybe it's not something people can know or something..
No gonna lie, I'm pretty upset by the block. I was watching her for a couple years, and now I wish I could get back those minutes..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.