Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her lips dissolved before no? And then immediately topped them up again a few weeks later if I remember correctly.

hate when influencers say they are getting fillers dissolved and will top up a tiny bit, you’re not getting them dissolved then are you, you absolute twats

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She needs to go back to her content when she was doing the Gemma diaries. Think it was 2019. Surprise surprise when Sophie was around and she got rid of Jamie.

Reactions: 12
she wont ever be able to have natural lips again as she has over filled them. my aesthetician said to me that once it goes above your top lip line, its impossible to get your normal shape again. its like when you blow up a balloon and then let the air out again, its never as tight as it was before, its goes saggy and loses its shape. so good luck gemma. also her 'topping up a tiny bit' is probably more than what normal people would get if they wanted a slightly plumper lip look... super natural my ass gem. Your years of ridiculous amounts of filler wasnt worth it was it.

Reactions: 12
Just found this thread. Does anyone know what happened to Sophie? Hadn’t seen her in a long time. Have they fallen out?

We’re still looking for Sophie too 🧐🔎
😂😂 But welcome to the search

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe me just being picky but I hateeee how she holds her cup of coffee in the morning for the MEGA cosy vibes then says how hot it is in her hand. Well put it down then?!
Ollie Locke from made in Chelsea use to irritate me when he held a cup the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is butter waterproof? 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️
When Gemma tries over and over to wash off the butter from her hands with plain water is when we realise that this girl can always surprise us with her lack of brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched one of her videos a while ago and thought meh it's not too bad ill let autoplay run. The next one was almost exactly the same, had to check it hadn't just replayed one- nope. One came up on my recommended today and it was virtually the same, a food haul and going on about stir fry. Even her bland outfit looked the same!

Reactions: 5
She’s going all Molly Mae on us.. Dissolving filler, wanting the “natural look” no Jamie has probably told her, she looks ridiculous and needs to tone it down!! Girly floral dresses too. Definitely not like her.
🤔😳
93FA119D-1E04-43F8-893A-038CAC731AFD.jpeg

Reactions: 2
you guys know we'll never see her in any of those amazon clothes again after this ad

Gemma Louise Miles #7 manifested a house, a cosy beige house in the country

(to the tune of the Blur song)

Quoting myself to say sorry, this should be #6 :ROFLMAO:
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Best threat title we've had so far

She’s going all Molly Mae on us.. Dissolving filler, wanting the “natural look” no Jamie has probably told her, she looks ridiculous and needs to tone it down!! Girly floral dresses too. Definitely not like her.
🤔😳View attachment 581212
Yeah you can tell in a few videos that he's not keen on the baggy clothes she wears either. She has a lovely figure

This poor girl, at her age, i had no wrinkles either, and that without botox and fillers. It is normal at her age, so what the hell is she on about
Omg so much this! When a girl makes it to 27 and doesn’t have a wrinkle yet she thinks she’s beating aging (including me tbh). I’m 31 now and aging is definitely happening! Gemma is in for a shock if she thinks a few vitamins will clear the wrinkles. But we know she gets filler anyway sooooo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.