Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay I was right! She's set up a insta aswell but no followers yet, I bet she will announce it on Sunday!!

I was thinking the same thing!!!
This is what I suspected - when she is saying she needs a break etc etc no she doesn’t!! she’s just working on other things. She’s so dishonest it’s unreal. Repulsive!

Reactions: 11
they always copy off each other...infact Laura is worst! she even more stuck up than ever....as well as being racist on her insta stories a while back.
I seen that on Laura's thread! It's disgusting! I'm so glad I found these threads because otherwise I'd be none the wiser and watch every one of their videos still hahaha

Reactions: 3
I seen that on Laura's thread! It's disgusting! I'm so glad I found these threads because otherwise I'd be none the wiser and watch every one of their videos still hahaha
I know this is not a Laura thread but can anyone elaborate on her being racist I'm sure it's gone from Instagram now

I know of Gemma in my area, and I do feel very sorry for her, she has very clearly lost herself. I use to like her but now she is just a walking ad, will pretty much do anything for free stuff to advertise to her audience - which she has barely even used long enough to give a good review. She is now advertising intermittent fasting, which is shocking especially for her younger audience. I wish she would see how bland her content is!

The fact that she's 'tried every diet' under the sun is worrying, she's hardlys over weight, she must have major body issues

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if anyone has said anything yet as just reading all the comments now, but I think she is bringing out a brand called 'girl of muse' - a retail shop probably clothing brand...
Looks like she tried to think of a brand with the same initials as her name so she can have GM labelled on everything. Greedy Manifester is more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure I saw a “sneak peek” on her stories this morning, just went to screenshot it to post it here and it’s been deleted. Did anyone else see it?

Does anyone know what happened with Sophie? Seems like the moment she went official with Jamie she never mentions her at all!

She’s horrendously stuck up. To the point were she’s actually rude
she is rude!, its disgusting. she doesn't even engage properly to her followers. if she gets a comments she don't like she ignores it

vile isn't it. she didn't even address her actions and apologise. why people watch her I do not know

Reactions: 5
Where's the thread for Laura? I can't seem to find it when I type her name in. Thanks in advance.

Where's the thread for Laura? I can't seem to find it when I type her name in. Thanks in advance.
Here’s Laura’s thread

Reactions: 2
Another paid ad in her new video 😩
I used to enjoy videos now all I can think of is her just purely doing it for money.

What's the big announcement does anyone know? Cba watching another cosy hour long video yawn

Reactions: 4
Some tacky beige over prized cosy lounge wear brand with Jamie
Cheap tat made in a sweatshop somewhere that will be grossly overpriced, all so Gemma and Jamie can reach her goal of earning 50k per month and buy a big beige boring house in the country to decorate with piles of Pampas grass and smelly candles 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.