Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh, really?! Just tried to find the public fb but can’t seem to, I imagine he’s made it a lot harder to find since becoming more frequent on Gemma’s channel. Would love to know what he said though, that sort of statement is career-ruining now!

ahh yes I did see a lot about that! But it’s the same with the wild botanist stuff, if she can get away with not disclosing it then she won’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
Here you go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
To be honest i am surprised he could put two sentences together judging his beige choice in life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here you go!
You’re a star, thank you!
Wow... I’m really disappointed. There’s being boring and fake and then there’s being straight up ignorant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe Gemma hasn’t had a go at him to remove it from public view haha, not very cosy of you Jamie 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest i am surprised he could put two sentences together judging his beige choice in life
There is a comment saying he didn’t write it, copied it of someone else 😂

You’re a star, thank you!
Wow... I’m really disappointed. There’s being boring and fake and then there’s being straight up ignorant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe Gemma hasn’t had a go at him to remove it from public view haha, not very cosy of you Jamie 🥱
Because of his aggressive and controlling nature, she probably doesn’t question his views and let’s him get on with it 🙃

Reactions: 6
Do anyone know what Gemma’s ‘new venture’ is? I remember her saying on her channel last year that she’d been working on something that she’s excited for but obviously it’s not materialised because of covid. I genuinely think she feels her content is poor hence the so called ‘break’ she can’t do any Primark hauls etc, no wonder they are all scraping the barrel for content. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm not sure if anyone has said anything yet as just reading all the comments now, but I think she is bringing out a brand called 'girl of muse' - a retail shop probably clothing brand...

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if anyone has said anything yet as just reading all the comments now, but I think she is bringing out a brand called 'girl of muse' - a retail shop probably clothing brand...
You're right!!

Reactions: 6
Lmaoooo big announcement rumbled by tattle

anyone else find it hilarious that she’s down as Mr Gemma Miles hahahah

918B72FE-3BBD-498E-81A7-02F1A4CB6176.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You're right!!

She's registered there as MR Gemma Louise Miles. What's that about?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but is this girl really the right person to be starting a clothing company? Every single item is likely to be bland beige and utterly boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s also director of a company called Eleven Eleven Entertainent Ltd set up in October 2020, what’s that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yay I was right! She's set up a insta aswell but no followers yet, I bet she will announce it on Sunday!!

She’s also director of a company called Eleven Eleven Entertainent Ltd set up in October 2020, what’s that?
I was thinking the same thing!!!

Reactions: 3
She'd probably never even heard the word "muse" being used until Jamie Genevieve released her make up range 😏
The girl knows absolutely nothing about fashion. Everything she wears or owns is oversized, beige, bland and simple loungewear. Hardly a mood board for a clothing company. The name is stupid too. Who would she be a muse to? Other than Jamie, where she's his muse for living the good old life sponging off his girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a shame he will be riding on her beige coat tails now as they've gone in to business together as expected :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
After him chasing girls with money, he’s truly got his feet comfortable under the table and scammed his way in 🙃

As much as I don’t like our beige babe Gemma, I feel so sorry for her and the situation she has got herself into with him, especially financially 🥴

Reactions: 8
Her latest YT update what I eat in a day, including the fasting she does! She is not the one to be giving out dietary advice! I'm not going to even bother to watch it!

I just looked up the address her new venture is registered at its an accountancy company that say they specialize in helping YouTubers.

The link if anyone wants a look - https://www.starboxaccountants.com/#about

Patricia Bright is listed as a client too.

I'm off to try and find out more about this girl of muse!

Oh the irony of this statement on the website - ' You’ve worked hard to get where you are and we want to make sure you keep as much of your earnings as possible.' 😂 😂 😂 😂

Worked hard my arse!!

Reactions: 10
"We ended xenophobia and joined the EU" wt actual f :ROFLMAO:

Absolute knob, I'd be ashamed if I was Gemma knowing I'd let him put his willy in me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"We ended xenophobia and joined the EU" wt actual f :ROFLMAO:

Absolute knob, I'd be ashamed if I was Gemma knowing I'd let him put his willy in me
😂😂😂 what a twit😂

The girl knows absolutely nothing about fashion. Everything she wears or owns is oversized, beige, bland and simple loungewear. Hardly a mood board for a clothing company. The name is stupid too. Who would she be a muse to? Other than Jamie, where she's his muse for living the good old life sponging off his girlfriend.
I completely agree. Also... who needs another YouTuber making clothing? Sorry Gemma but surely it’s just gonna be fast fashion cheap tat with her weird quotes or ‘11:11’ ‘cosy’ on them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.