Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just had her new video on in the background but just had to stop and rewind.... I can't believe she's told us, as she is making chocolate puddings, that she used to play with dog poo and make "poo pies" with her friend when she was 10?!?!?!?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 disgusting, I don't even know what to say, why on earth would you ever even bring that up let alone in the middle of you cooking!!😱😫
i came to this thread when I heard it but you beat me to it...I mean WTF

Reactions: 3
So she had time off and comes back with...
exactly the same boring shite as before!!
Ad this and ad that, ooh look at all the 'man' toys I have bought to keep him sweet, here's my cats they are a billion times more interesting than my multiple beige leggings

Reactions: 4
So she had time off and comes back with...
exactly the same boring shite as before!!
Ad this and ad that, ooh look at all the 'man' toys I have bought to keep him sweet, here's my cats they are a billion times more interesting than my multiple beige leggings

Yeah and I'm sure I heard him say the price of the equipment, £12k, might have been mistaken though.

We have another Connor 'conman sleazy' swift on our hands me thinks

Reactions: 8
Have just had her new video on in the background but just had to stop and rewind.... I can't believe she's told us, as she is making chocolate puddings, that she used to play with dog poo and make "poo pies" with her friend when she was 10?!?!?!?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 disgusting, I don't even know what to say, why on earth would you ever even bring that up let alone in the middle of you cooking!!😱😫
Wtf? Mud yes but not actual dog poo?????

So she said when she was showing the H&M haul something about leggings and that something is coming soon. Shes going to copy Elle Darby with a lounge wear range isn't she :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Probably gonna rip people off with the prices and be like 40 off quid for a hoodie and 20 for leggings

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That vlog was a total mess tbh. I died a bit when she ordered her coffee... 2 espressos (pronounced wrong) with a bit of ice, coconut milk and vanilla?

That’s the only drink she orders, why the hell did she order it like that? Struggling for lol’s I think

Reactions: 4
How many times is she gonna pretend to read that bleeping vex king book 😴🙄 also noticed she’s copied Laura meachem’s fridge organisers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she Hates her?
I finally unsubscribed now Zoe Sugg and Elle are pregs is Gemma feeling the pressure to keep up?
urgh really?! 🤮 poor child having Alfie deyes as father

How many times is she gonna pretend to read that bleeping vex king book 😴🙄 also noticed she’s copied Laura meachem’s fridge organisers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she Hates her?

urgh really?! 🤮 poor child having Alfie deyes as father
Yep all over the news yesterday whats so special about they two

Reactions: 1
80E27628-F990-4B0A-992D-9AD9B1E3E9C3.jpeg
1FBF8546-68BF-4BB6-8629-267B94CC784F.jpeg
She looks so different, is it because she edits her IG pictures so much or has she had some work done to her face again?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That vlog was a total mess tbh. I died a bit when she ordered her coffee... 2 espressos (pronounced wrong) with a bit of ice, coconut milk and vanilla?

That’s the only drink she orders, why the hell did she order it like that? Struggling for lol’s I think
I’ve seen a few influencers order coffees like this on their videos, asking for ‘expresso’s’ over ice with milk and a pump of whatever syrup... as a barista PLZ just order an iced vanilla latte cos that’s all it is 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened between her and Laura meachem does anyone know?
They were arguing about whose content was the most boring, but they got bored of arguing so they stopped and then they bored off in separate directions
probably 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst I feel nearly all these influencer and YouTube huns have no originality and copy each other, I have to say Gemma really seems to have NONE. Nearly everything she talks about/shows/buys I recognise from someone else’s vlog or insta stories.

Her desperation to get little moons just because EVERY INFLUENCER ON EARTH has shown themselves shoving them into their greedy smacking mouths (Molly Mae filming herself eating ice cream balls, really?) she can’t cope not having them yet and had to order a full crate of them ??

Even smaller less known YouTubers I see her using exact phrases of them of buying something they have a few days later - I think she just trawl other insta huns and YouTube huns to find her content because she doesn’t have an original bone in her body!!

• Heart
Yeah I remember this from a while ago and had a look and Jamie was definitely a director of The Wild Botanist....however I've just had another look and I can't even find them on Companies House (not sure if I'm doing something wrong) 🤔
The Wild Botanist is a company listed under The Cambridge Co which pops up on Google searches and on order confirmations from The Wild Botanist. When searching The Cambridge Co on companies house it listed Jamie as a director (as well as his friend) and the original name of the company being the security business he also was a director of (with his friend). When it came to light on here that he was a director he mysteriously 'resigned' as director. Apparently his friends girlfriend makes the candles and Gemma financially supports it and then promotes them as a small handmade business that send her them and then reeps the rewards........hmmmmmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.