Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you think she looks frail in this photo 🥴 her head is starting to look to big for her body View attachment 466916

If you zoom in on her recent photo, it looks like fresh highlights 🧐 that’s probably why she has taken a week off to get some self maintenance done 🥴
She really does. It’s a worry and possibly needs some help. If that boyfriend of hers cares maybe he should try and help her. Mind you I’ve read on here he has a history of being controlling. The baggy clothes usually cover her up so it’s shocking to see this...unless it’s heavily edited again x

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here 👋
When she posted today I couldn’t help but notice all the lines on the wall and pavement were... bendy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone's commented on her insta asking how her hairs so fresh cos hairdressers are shut hahahaha. Wonder how long it'll be before she deletes it

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand this pose of realising your shoe laces have come undone. That's a few times she's done it now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been on this thread in a while but just went onto her Instagram and she’s literally starting to look like she’s getting a lollipop head looks like she’s lost loads of weight

Reactions: 3
Someone's commented on her insta asking how her hairs so fresh cos hairdressers are shut hahahaha. Wonder how long it'll be before she deletes it
That comment is still there 🙂 but no answer given yet 🤔

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe anyone is genuinely asking where she got her teeth done they’re awful 😳

maybe they’re asking so they know where to avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I looked yesterday when she posted about the candles and I couldn’t find the evidence where it showed it was Jamie’s company on the website? I thought it used to say at the bottom of the website the Cambridge candle something, but I might be wrong. Can someone find it please?
Screenshot_20210306-132915_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210306-132930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 4
Of course her give away purse is BEIGE🤢 and everyone commenting gemma is the most generous on earth 🤮🤮 I lose my faith in society reading her comments 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Vlog breakdown for those who don't wanna watch

Ad for foxy locks, hair and makeup run through.

-talks about Jamie going for a run and how she didn't like going for a run before

-6 mins in, a wild Jamie appears from said run

-wasn't gonna celebrate valentines but Jamie has got a surprise & ordered lots from amazon

-she ordered LV giveaway bag and shows she's ordered it from legit website

-Jamie then takes over vlog (yawn) driving to and from the shops for said surprise

-Jamie then sets up a sofa, projector, fire pit, fairy lights, food and drink in the garden

-Gemma returns and we only see like 2 seconds of Tilly & Teddy (wah!!!)

-Gemma is shocked and surprised, took her 28 MINS TO SAY "COSY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

-She then starts cleaning her house (can't complain, I love cleaning vids cos they motivate me so I enjoyed this section)

-ends with her saying she's taking a break for a bit, basically needs to focus on her mental health and deal with stuff she's been struggling with etc (don't blame her, I think everyone's MH is suffering just now and think a break will do her good)
Jamie’s Insta bio is cringe
Should go to the ASA and call her out. They sometimes take complaints seriously, or only when it’s a bigger influencer
Yess

Reactions: 1
Repetitive 😭 every video is exactly the same and always has a paid promotion.
Doesn't have to work very hard for her coin

Reactions: 5
Repetitive 😭 every video is exactly the same and always has a paid promotion.
Doesn't have to work very hard for her coin
If this is what it takes to be an influencer earning £££'s, then I'm pretty sure I could do better from the comfort of my couch.

Reactions: 7
I finally unsubscribed now Zoe Sugg and Elle are pregs is Gemma feeling the pressure to keep up?

Reactions: 2
Have just had her new video on in the background but just had to stop and rewind.... I can't believe she's told us, as she is making chocolate puddings, that she used to play with dog poo and make "poo pies" with her friend when she was 10?!?!?!?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 disgusting, I don't even know what to say, why on earth would you ever even bring that up let alone in the middle of you cooking!!😱😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have just had her new video on in the background but just had to stop and rewind.... I can't believe she's told us, as she is making chocolate puddings, that she used to play with dog poo and make "poo pies" with her friend when she was 10?!?!?!?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 disgusting, I don't even know what to say, why on earth would you ever even bring that up let alone in the middle of you cooking!!😱😫

I thought that why on earth would you admit to that to anyone never mind online to thousands of people! :sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

So she said when she was showing the H&M haul something about leggings and that something is coming soon. Shes going to copy Elle Darby with a lounge wear range isn't she :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.