Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she literally only bought her coffee pods and cups and everything else is an ad lol

Reactions: 7
Taking a break, but just finding time to plug you some products...

Surprised the banana bread recipe wasn’t an ad.

No wonder she’s unfulfilled.

Reactions: 5
Everything's been an ad lately so she has probably earnt a week or two off. I reckon she's having something done, that's the only reason people go quiet. When you are addicted to attention you won't be silent long....

Reactions: 12
I used to like watching Gemma, but her content has become very rinse and repeat. It's all skin care, copious amounts of make up, hair and dull home furnishings.

Like everyone else I find the whole "cosy" shite annoying and quite patronising for the most part.
I unsubbed from her a few months ago when the ads got unbearable.
She's not remotely loyal to any product or company. I pity anyone who is silly enough to take her word for it when recommending a product.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched her day in the life video and for duck sake what is with all these tone deaf influencers giving away designer bags right now,if you really want to do a give away then bleeping give people cash, she could have paid 2 peoples rent

Reactions: 8
We are back again with an Instagram and story post. That’s 2/2 days she has posted so far instead of taking her social media break

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are back again with an Instagram and story post. That’s 2/2 days she has posted so far instead of taking her social media break
Not to stick up for her at all, but ads are usually pre recorded and scheduled. So it could’ve been scheduled for those days to post weeks before she decided to take a break so they can post without her even needing to open Instagram. When you have a content creator Instagram you have the option to do this by the way! No hate by the way just saying lol xxx

Reactions: 3
If I hear one more influencer saying "I feel like" for the 50th time in one vlog I'm gonna screaaaaaam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cant grasp the fact people are commenting amazing goals and so inspirational 😏 like what on earth is inspirational about her?! She never leaves the house. Shes hasnt studied. She does nothing but fucks around admiring herself. And this is what she plans To do For the next 10 years. She is Boring and fake.
I can't fathom why people think she is 'goals', she's got the personality of a dead duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to stick up for her at all, but ads are usually pre recorded and scheduled. So it could’ve been scheduled for those days to post weeks before she decided to take a break so they can post without her even needing to open Instagram. When you have a content creator Instagram you have the option to do this by the way! No hate by the way just saying lol xxx
Ads are usually prerecorded but Q&A about where stuff is from isn't unless she's sent herself the questions and posted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the new hair curler kit from foxy locks that she was promoting in the latest vlog is a complete copy of the beauty works x molly mae kit even down to the shape of the brush just in a different colour show she supports quality brands

Sorry but her life must be the most boring and depressing thing, seems like she literally only leaves the house to take pics outside peoples houses, what else? Oh yes she also stirs her tea, aesthetically visits Aldi, gargles apple cider vinegar probs to try and lose weight and we can't forget the daily reminder she wears foxy locks hair extensions, very exciting and thrilling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so obsessed with Lydia Millen? She's tagged her in her latest story regarding the lemon and ginger tonic and it's not the first time. Gemma has even said she wants a house just like Lydia's mish mashed bungalow.

Reactions: 7
Why is she so obsessed with Lydia Millen? She's tagged her in her latest story regarding the lemon and ginger tonic and it's not the first time. Gemma has even said she wants a house just like Lydia's mish mashed bungalow.

Lydia is nothing to aspire to, I haven’t watched her much but from what I have seen and read she sounds like a nasty piece of work.

As for Gemma surely she’s just arse kissing hoping to get more attention. 🤮 she’ll copy anyone elle is usually her go to but as she’s pregnant now maybe she’s finding her inspiration elsewhere!

Reactions: 11
Lydia is nothing to aspire to, I haven’t watched her much but from what I have seen and read she sounds like a nasty piece of work.

As for Gemma surely she’s just arse kissing hoping to get more attention. 🤮 she’ll copy anyone elle is usually her go to but as she’s pregnant now maybe she’s finding her inspiration elsewhere!
It's just pathetic. She should just be herself and maybe then her following would grow and she would know it would be organic and not because she’s being fake and having to pretend she is someone else.

What is it with her and that bleeping readly app 🤬 what a crock of tit. “Cosy magazine” 😖😫

GEMMA YOU ARE PAID TO SHOW THAT bleeping STUPID DULL APP, STOP PRETENDING YOU READ ANYTHING ON IT FFS!!!!! NO ONE GIVES A duck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.