Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since all the Lydia/Nicky saga I joined tattle because someone had mentioned all the gossip here šŸ˜‚ well what an eye opener it is. I love it here. Itā€™s really opened my blinkers to all the šŸ’© that ā€œinfluencersā€ are really like. I then proceeded to unfollow everyone, Gemma Louise Miles, Elle Derby, Imogen, obviously Lidl and more!
Iā€™m entertained more here than Iā€™v ever been watching said YouTuber! Iā€™m looking forward to catching up with more goss as it unfolds.

Reactions: 17
Since all the Lydia/Nicky saga I joined tattle because someone had mentioned all the gossip here šŸ˜‚ well what an eye opener it is. I love it here. Itā€™s really opened my blinkers to all the šŸ’© that ā€œinfluencersā€ are really like. I then proceeded to unfollow everyone, Gemma Louise Miles, Elle Derby, Imogen, obviously Lidl and more!
Iā€™m entertained more here than Iā€™v ever been watching said YouTuber! Iā€™m looking forward to catching up with more goss as it unfolds.
They are all pile of very uncute meercats constantly running round after each other and copying, peering over at each other's insta getting ideas.
This idiot said she'd take a break but the close up moronic sex doll face that's had every inch photoshopped isn't a break. It is probably scheduled though of course to keep the arse lickers happy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are all pile of very uncute meercats constantly running round after each other and copying, peering over at each other's insta getting ideas.
This idiot said she'd take a break but the close up moronic sex doll face that's had every inch photoshopped isn't a break. It is probably scheduled though of course to keep the arse lickers happy
sheā€™ll take a break from YouTube because she canā€™t come up with any good content, instas easy money though!!!!

Reactions: 11
I love how her past 2 insta posts are both ADs. Gotta keep that coin coming Gem even though you said you were taking a break as you felt like tit x

Reactions: 13
Oh dear, Gemma has now cut Jamieā€™s hair just like Elle did with con, I mean seriously get your own ideas and content stop doing what Elle does. This is in Jamieā€™s page šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 8
The slow romantic music on her stories makes me want to vomit, just stop and drink your coffee Gem

I feel sorry for her cats

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I used to like Gemma and I still think she is a nice girl.. But I don't watch anymore often because she seems to be a bit obsessed about her looks and making more money. I don't like her copying LEM or others. I don't think that following LEM path is a right way for her, and it doesn't make her happy when she finally gets there where she now thinks she wants to be. Lydia may have money but what else, she isn't happy, has problems, no hobbies or drive to be good at something. I think Gemma would have had potential for something more important and I would have wished better, than just her wanting to be a rich youtuber. She could do so much more, help people and create content with more variety, repeating everything video after another isn't very interesting.

Big minus is that she didn't tell honestly what happened with Sophie. Like she is so "open":rolleyes: When Sophie was around, there were more fun and variety in her content, with Jamie she seems a bit dull.

Reactions: 16
There really isn't anything differrent about her I don't think, but please correct me if an wrong:
Elle Darby can play piano and is very close to her family when she's not exploiting them and was into fitness (emphasis on the was)
Lydia millen has new fake hobbies every five minutes but at least that's entertaining for us
Imogenation I genuinely thought a while ago she has a talent for selling, very qvc can talk the talk etc, she had her routine and it worked as she had a makeup collab and stuff
Gemma no hobbies? No brand? No family content? I don't know any history with her?

Reactions: 10
There really isn't anything differrent about her I don't think, but please correct me if an wrong:
Elle Darby can play piano and is very close to her family when she's not exploiting them and was into fitness (emphasis on the was)
Lydia millen has new fake hobbies every five minutes but at least that's entertaining for us
Imogenation I genuinely thought a while ago she has a talent for selling, very qvc can talk the talk etc, she had her routine and it worked as she had a makeup collab and stuff
Gemma no hobbies? No brand? No family content? I don't know any history with her?

Off topic check imogenation thread šŸ˜šŸ˜… she is full on bat tit crazyšŸ˜‚ the thread is entertaining as.

But yes its a big mystery For us all how can gemma make so much money out of so so so crappy content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic check imogenation thread šŸ˜šŸ˜… she is full on bat tit crazyšŸ˜‚ the thread is entertaining as.

But yes its a big mystery For us all how can gemma make so much money out of so so so crappy content.
Oh I know, she and spenny-poo are a Shakespearean saga in themselves it's amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gemmaā€™s personality is Christmas and beige and she thinks being cosy is a hobby.
LOL sis you have me howling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Gemma is so quirky and silly! Like she thinks like so much silly stuff and then talks 45 mins about Nonsense that just came To her head cause shes so silly and talks about cat litter like cause gem gem is feeeeels like shes so quirky(its fully staged and she thinks beforehand these "silly" Nonsense stories)

Reactions: 4
Ummmm the makeup in the sun video... why? If itā€™s uncomfortable why do it? It pained me to watch fgs and just looked awkward and forced. I hope she put some sun protection on before as well šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
I seriously canā€™t cope with her lips! How does she think these are nice!! The lip gloss on them and they stick out from the side profile. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m no oil painting but she decided to get them done like this

Reactions: 5
I think Jamie has ā€œencouragedā€ (pushed) her to be more entrepreneurial and find her niche in this saturated ā€œpointless skillsā€ market of influencers: positive affirmations and self-help which Gemma struggles with naturally.

• Heart
Do anyone know what Gemmaā€™s ā€˜new ventureā€™ is? I remember her saying on her channel last year that sheā€™d been working on something that sheā€™s excited for but obviously itā€™s not materialised because of covid. I genuinely think she feels her content is poor hence the so called ā€˜breakā€™ she canā€™t do any Primark hauls etc, no wonder they are all scraping the barrel for content. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Jamie has created a website for her but I'm not sure if this is the 'thing' she was talking about a while back. I got the feeling it was some sort of merchandise she could flog to make more money off. I imagine a website wouldn't be as lucrative but then she'll probably have loads of affiliate links ect but I'm not sure how much she can make of those especially when she already pushes them on her insta and YT. But that wouldn't stop her shes gotta make 50k a month some how right.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Jamie has created a website for her but I'm not sure if this is the 'thing' she was talking about a while back. I got the feeling it was some sort of merchandise she could flog to make more money off. I imagine a website wouldn't be as lucrative but then she'll probably have loads of affiliate links ect but I'm not sure how much she can make of those especially when she already pushes them on her insta and YT. But that wouldn't stop her shes gotta make 50k a month some how right.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yes exactly, I think he was the one who came up with the ā€˜filter packageā€™ that she sells. Which I think is a rip-off, why do that to her following. Youā€™d think sheā€™d be grateful enough that anyone watches her channel/insta in the first place. Those filters are supposed to make your photos aesthetically pleasing but itā€™s not realistic. I once bought something that she was wearing thinking it was a lovely light cream, and it turned out to be a yellowish cream. Thatā€™s all because sheā€™d used her filters on the photo. So misleading šŸ™„šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Watch her bring out mugs with "cosy" on them and sell them for a tenner each. Gotta make that 50k come in quick n cosy x

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s taken a break from YouTube for a reason linked to her vanity. Due to lockdown she hasnā€™t been able to have her fillers done. Around her mouth lines / under her cheeks looked really deflated. Either that or she is losing weight rapidly. I hope she is healthy but I wish sheā€™s be honest with things
EDIT- actually I think her lips are so big sheā€™s ruining her face!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.