Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’d like to know, is how come all of a sudden Gemma is showing off all her designer bags and footwear. Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga trainers. I know she’s been “gifted” fake designer bags in the past. But I saw that ugly oversized Chanel bag and she’d tagged Chanel. I just find it strange. Of course Jamie might’ve bought them, and she don’t own anyone an explanation. But she’s never posted designer before stuff like she’s doing now . 🙄

Reactions: 6
What I’d like to know, is how come all of a sudden Gemma is showing off all her designer bags and footwear. Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga trainers. I know she’s been “gifted” fake designer bags in the past. But I saw that ugly oversized Chanel bag and she’d tagged Chanel. I just find it strange. Of course Jamie might’ve bought them, and she don’t own anyone an explanation. But she’s never posted designer before stuff like she’s doing now . 🙄
The balenciaga’s are fake she used to tag shopoholicdesigner on them and the Chanel bag is 100% fake!!!!
She’s a cheeky cow if she’s tagging Chanel on it.
If she’d spent £5000 on that bag she’d of unboxed it on Instagram.
Also stores have been shut and you could only buy from Chanel if you had purchased from them in store before lockdown because they don’t sell online.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What does that picture mean - reality? Don't get it. It looks like he's struggling to lift her up and it also looks very rehearsed and false.
There was cringe picture they took for instagram from the result of this. She is saying basically that it was hard to get the picture. I wouldn't have bothered in the first place. All pretend to make out they are 'relationship goals'

Reactions: 7
I think she's had them for awhile like going back a good few posts

Reactions: 1
omg whats with her new fringe. looks like someone has chewed it off. i think its a failed attempt at bangs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The balenciaga’s are fake she used to tag shopoholicdesigner on them and the Chanel bag is 100% fake!!!!
She’s a cheeky cow if she’s tagging Chanel on it.
If she’d spent £5000 on that bag she’d of unboxed it on Instagram.
Also stores have been shut and you could only buy from Chanel if you had purchased from them in store before lockdown because they don’t sell online.
Now this is my biggest bug bear. I was aware of her buying some bags from shopoholicdesigner, she’d tag some of those items. Even they were gifted. But yes, on her Instagram she’s tagged Chanel in that big black bag she’s been wearing in her posts. She’d definitely would’ve done a unboxing if she’d bought it from Chanel. Can’t believe the audacity of her 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned her launch is delayed because her manufacturer has gone into lockdown... surely that can’t be in the Uk then??

Reactions: 14
She’s pretty much ripped off Lucy Jessica Carter’s range 😱 how low can you get so unoriginal

Reactions: 6
She’s mentioned her launch is delayed because her manufacturer has gone into lockdown... surely that can’t be in the Uk then??
I reckon Italy - regions in the Alp area were really bad and there's loads of clothing manufacturing hotspots there, especially sweat-shop-style... "Made in Italy" by workers from guess where cutting material and stitching labels in, so they pass regs and can be labelled as "made in Italy/EU"...

That's how I think Elle Darby (and by extension, LJC) gets her clothing range done, too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.