Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was catching up with gogglebox today and it dawned on me.. Anyone else who has seen Gemma, do think that this is what she actually kind of looks like?!
Nah the lass of gogglebox is way better looking and has a bit of a personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn't ever really into her videos that much, but when she start dressing like this? Long, flowy dresses, loose ruffly dresses. I don't remember her in anything that wasn't spandex and an oversized sweater or sweatshirt.

Reactions: 5
For someone who ha starting a fashion business because it’s apparently where her skills lie, I have honestly never seen someone dress so badly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And who is Gemma Miles to sell people information about manifesting?

Show me her degree in Metaphysics. In fact, show me any degree she has. Reading the Secret and watching a few crappy YouTube videos about the LOA doesn't automatically qualify you to guide others on manifesting their dream life, let alone charging people a pretty penny for the displeasure.
Couldn’t agree more - there is so much to manifestation and LOA in general but she is just thinking about money. I don’t think she fully understands.

I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone but I do think all of this LOA stuff is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard and you can’t manifest anything - I read the girls posting their ‘vibrations are already higher’ and it cracks me up, can they hear themselves 😂 maybe I’m just cynical
LOA isn’t tit. But she view and opinion is very basic and doesn’t get it to be honest. I use LOA and it works for me but it’s not easy. It’s not like pulling a cracker lol

Reactions: 1
See on her insta story how she wants her 'dream garden' . Basically just like Elles... ofcourse it is Gemma I could of told you that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, the hoodie doesn't look anything like Elle's angelle collection does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jamie: - Alright Gemma, today's lesson is called 'How to use a pop-up tent'
45 minutes and 152 tries later:
Gemma: - I think I know how to do it.

:eek:😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210513_195326.jpg

Im confused is this not Jamie's company? Why would he comment this hahaha?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg wtf the whole image is just like elles just actually embarrassing at this point really really is. There's no room for her. Shes just a cat. I really liked her to start with but noe its like ugh pls leech. How elle doesn't pull her up i dont know.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been mentioned on here before but I think it’s pretty ironic how her brand is called “girl of muse” with the tag line “be your own muse” when all Gemma ever does is copy other people and steal their ideas and try to pass them off as her own. She’s been copying Elle darby for YEARS now😅 if I was Elle I’d be pissed at her basically copying Angelle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow I’d love to say I’m surprised but I’m not Gemma none of her own ideas Miles strikes again!

I don’t like elle I really don’t but the blant copying has gone too far now! Would love to comment but I know the stupid cow will block so pointless! Can’t wait to see what ridiculous prices she charges to rip off her best friends and line her own pockets 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
View attachment 572865
Im confused is this not Jamie's company? Why would he comment this hahaha?
its his bestie who owns the wild botanist and he definitely wrote that comment. god that whole group annoy me so much they are like clones and all think they are something special. I cannot stand them. They all talk the same aswell with their mouth half closed, speaking through their teeth :sick:

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more - there is so much to manifestation and LOA in general but she is just thinking about money. I don’t think she fully understands.

LOA isn’t tit. But she view and opinion is very basic and doesn’t get it to be honest. I use LOA and it works for me but it’s not easy. It’s not like pulling a cracker lol
I disagree I think it is BS. But each to their own

And OMG I just checked out Elles merch. It’s the same, couldn’t have Gemma at least put the text on the front? A blatant copy. She is really dumb and uncreative. How is she an influencer? Makes me think anyone could become an influencer.

:unsure: Let’s play a game of Gemma or Elle? Hard to tell

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.