Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree I think it is BS. But each to their own

And OMG I just checked out Elles merch. It’s the same, couldn’t have Gemma at least put the text on the front? A blatant copy. She is really dumb and uncreative. How is she an influencer? Makes me think anyone could become an influencer.

:unsure: Let’s play a game of Gemma or Elle? Hard to tell
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. even the fonts of the stitching is similar. the colours... everything! seriously.

Reactions: 19
Yup! Even the photography. She literally still follows Elle on Instagram. Surely she’s worried she’ll be called out? I wouldn’t have the nerves to follow someone I copied so blatantly

Reactions: 9
Yup! Even the photography. She literally still follows Elle on Instagram. Surely she’s worried she’ll be called out? I wouldn’t have the nerves to follow someone I copied so blatantly
and then to have the company slogan as 'be your own muse' :ROFLMAO: you just couldnt write it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sooo the "exhale comparison" is not a typo but intentional?? Because that text is all over the labels of the clothing sooo... deliberate? It truly makes no sense to me?

Reactions: 5
All this hype and waiting, acting like she’s bringing something fresh, unique and never seen before, and it turns out to be a bleeping hoody?! Stick a fork in me I’m done. This woman is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sooo the "exhale comparison" is not a typo but intentional?? Because that text is all over the labels of the clothing sooo... deliberate? It truly makes no sense to me?
I tried to figure this one out, and I think it’a meant to be a mantra... but it’s really sloppy in my opinion. Especially as these two are always comparing themselves to others and competing.

What is really bugging me is this sustainability angle. They’re claiming it’s all ethical and part of the slow fashion movement. Where is the evidence to back this up? Who is manufacturing this crap? I’d like to see the warehouse this stuff came from.

Angers me how they dare rip people off like this. No doubt someone will buy this bullshit, spend £50 to wear it a few times before it falls apart in the wash and loses its softtouch feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought her whole collection was suppose to be really flattering for people as well? What part of a hoodie the size of a blanket is flattering, especially in summer when no one wants to wear something so thick and chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who won the bag??? Did she give it away?
When she did her handbag giveaway she gained something like 30,000 followers...that’s the only reason she did it it wasn’t to give back to her besties 🙄 so it’s probably people unfollowing from that because she is too beige and boring.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 1
Who won the bag??? Did she give it away?
from memory it wears meant to be a Louis Vuitton bag. Really expensive and was a gorgeous bag tbf. She even made a video ordering it. Then a couple of weeks later she said it was out of stock, which is bs because we watched her order it. So everyone speculated she kept it for herself. She replaced the prize bag with a cheaper YSL bag. Says a lot about her tbh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow guys this "brand" is so unoriginal and ugly. Who Will buy this crap??? ? Is she not embarrassed blatantly copying someone Else To gain her 50k per month. She doesnt have original bone in her body or personality. You cant copy or fake a persona. Everything in her life is pinterest quote copy and a fake set up To show this beige life. Wow gem you have outdone urself with this "brand" 🤦‍♂️ its like her q & as she only answers questions she asks herself mocking her own ass. Now shes trying To Cash by copying straight from someone Else. Wow shes low.

Reactions: 14
from memory it wears meant to be a Louis Vuitton bag. Really expensive and was a gorgeous bag tbf. She even made a video ordering it. Then a couple of weeks later she said it was out of stock, which is bs because we watched her order it. So everyone speculated she kept it for herself. She replaced the prize bag with a cheaper YSL bag. Says a lot about her tbh
Did she ever announce a winner???
Don’t you think it would’ve been more meaningful if she’d created a give away of products she promoted and used for her viewers rather than a designer bag when she wears fakes. (she’s said many times before she doesn’t see the point spending that much money on a bag???)
She’s so unoriginal she just did it because everyone else is giving away designer items.

Reactions: 5
I came across this girl on YouTube, Jesus Christ she’s so isn’t she!! Showing her followers how she writes down her to do list and ticks them off once she’s done them. Actually couldn’t believe my eyes. Do people actually watch that tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God just noticed she copies Elle down to the ‘ad my own brand’ thing seriously how is she not embarrassed to copy someone so much. I really wouldn’t be surprised if these not some legal action fuss in the future!

Reactions: 9
Gemma Louise Miles #7 manifested a house, a cosy beige house in the country

(to the tune of the Blur song)

Gemma Louise Miles #7 manifested a house, a cosy beige house in the country

(to the tune of the Blur song)
Quoting myself to say sorry, this should be #6 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.