Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes people think Jamie is abusive / controlling? I’ve seen this a few times now, just curious?👀

Reactions: 2
I dont think she’s pregnant but I think she will have kids probably once they’ve moved and she’s milked all the content out of the new house that she can!

She’ll do it for the content/ money if nothing else!
If she’s planning on having kids then she’ll have to have rethink her wardrobe and home interiors. Beige is not a kid friendly colour!
I fear that a child will be used for content purposes only- more hauls, sponsorships, playing dress up, unrealistic day in the life vlogs 🙄

Reactions: 7
Lmao. These filters Gemma uses really do not suit men. This pic is so bad 😂
Oh Jesus it’s those bloody glasses again

What makes people think Jamie is abusive / controlling? I’ve seen this a few times now, just curious?👀
Few people have said on this thread that they know him/know an ex of his/made assumptions from previous videos. But anyone on tattle can say they know someone or have a friend of a friend and make it up 😒 it’s quite unfair to assume someone is abusive or controlling 😔

Reactions: 5
i put myself through the vlog after a break from her got excited when i saw all day clean with me she for real it was an hour at most does she know what all day clean with me means an it wasnt a mess 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i put myself through the vlog after a break from her got excited when i saw all day clean with me she for real it was an hour at most does she know what all day clean with me means an it wasnt a mess 🤦‍♀️
This is also starting to get on my last nerve...
Her video titles are pretty much lies at this point, which is just so disingenous towards your audience. Like you said, all day clean with me is an hour tops, she always mentions "lots of healthy meals" then proceeds to show 2 or 3 meals with no guidance or recipes, even " haul " is like show a few bits i got in between slow-mo scenes of her doing things.
At the very least don't lie about what is IN the actual video..

Reactions: 11
I don't mind they vloggers cleaning in vlogs I live for them just don't lie about the titles to get views as it conned me in for a view

& make sure your house is a tip for an all day clean with me all Gemma did was an hour tidying up!

Reactions: 6
I don't mind they vloggers cleaning in vlogs I live for them just don't lie about the titles to get views as it conned me in for a view

& make sure your house is a tip for an all day clean with me all Gemma did was an hour tidying up!
She spent longer in the car talking about that bloody tuna panini than she did cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
True. I don’t even care if they live a sustainable lifestyle or not. It would be amazing if they did, don’t get me wrong. I just hate when they try to brand themselves as ethical when they clearly aren’t. Why lie? Just accept that’s not you and capitalise on what you actually believe in
Agreed. This reminds me of the vlog where they were talking about the girl of muse shite and the boyfriend says that he wants us all to be like a family😒. Annoyed tf out of me. Just shut tf up bit.. Family?? Seriously??!! You don't sell your shite to your family. You want to use gullible viewers to buy the crap you want to sell. Trying to try to make it appear as if they care about the viewers by calling them 'family' and ofcourse in gemma's words her ' best friends' 😒😕. When they just want their money. Stop it with the pretending a..holes. I just want to slap the sh.t out of them when they talk like that. Don't care for his mug being in vlogs either.

I think i need my morning coffee....😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm waiting for the block from her because I answered her question box about what we don't "like " you are out of touch of reality with the cosy aesthetic, its literally become your personality. real people don't have time for all the pointless cosy things you do. I also said the amount of money she spends on pointless crap is infuriating. 😇

Reactions: 13
Agreed. This reminds me of the vlog where they were talking about the girl of muse shite and the boyfriend says that he wants us all to be like a family😒. Annoyed tf out of me. Just shut tf up bit.. Family?? Seriously??!! You don't sell your shite to your family. You want to use gullible viewers to buy the crap you want to sell. Trying to try to make it appear as if they care about the viewers by calling them 'family' and ofcourse in gemma's words her ' best friends' 😒😕. When they just want their money. Stop it with the pretending a..holes. I just want to slap the sh.t out of them when they talk like that. Don't care for his mug being in vlogs either.

I think i need my morning coffee....😁
I haven't seen the video yet too busy with a real job. She should be #ad for the girl of muse stuff on her vids if she is advertising even if it's her own brand

^^omg yes it irritates me too when influencers say tit like that ‘I love you guys’ ummm no you don’t even know us. Pure manipulation to get your hard earned cash. Again, I have nothing against these people making money, it’s their job to sell us stuff, I just don’t like when they say manipulative tit like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
^^omg yes it irritates me too when influencers say tit like that ‘I love you guys’ ummm no you don’t even know us. Pure manipulation to get your hard earned cash. Again, I have nothing against these people making money, it’s their job to sell us stuff, I just don’t like when they say manipulative tit like that.
completely agree. it's quite immature really isnt it, its like being at school and saying everyone is your best friend. i really hope youtube wont be as popular soon. to be honest since tik tok has come out, i think people are preferring to watch quick videos rather than sitting through longgggggg videos on youtube

Why does she get gifted so much elemis?!?!? The shits so bloody expensive, why can't they gift things to key workers who can't afford the ridiculous prices they charge to enable gifting to these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate when she posts these "ask me anything" and just answered the questions she clearly asks herself about the vlogs and "ideas" for videos which she's magically already filmed yet ignores actual questions. I asked about a clothing item she's posted and totally blanked but don't worry were getting a "what I eat in a day veggie style" in 3 days

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.