Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same boring shite and a non-announcement - countdown to telling us the name of their new business. Here’s an announcement: NO ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same boring shite and a non-announcement - countdown to telling us the name of their new business. Here’s an announcement: NO ONE CARES
surely even her most die hard followers are pissed off they didn’t tell them what they are actually scamming.... I mean selling.
Just crappy vibes all round.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she looks pregnant in the latest videos? Her face looks rounder and she is wearing baggy clothes

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she looks pregnant in the latest videos? Her face looks rounder and she is wearing baggy clothes
If she is i'll be pissed at her bleeping doing everything Elle does another one I hate can imagine the baby names from her for the gram "baby miles cosy beige" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she isn't pregnant she restricts her diet so much to stay that slim it's ridiculous and not healthy at all. She quite clearly does these big platters to make it look like she's eating loads while sitting there nibbling on a few strawberries then claiming to be stuffed. This is the sort of stuff I have issues with

Reactions: 8
I hope she isn't pregnant she restricts her diet so much to stay that slim it's ridiculous and not healthy at all. She quite clearly does these big platters to make it look like she's eating loads while sitting there nibbling on a few strawberries then claiming to be stuffed. This is the sort of stuff I have issues with
Also the sugar free cans of drink/fat free junk food that is advertised as healthy. Aspartame and saccharin are the worst. They have extremely bad affects on the body and mind. They also cause birth defects.

Reactions: 5
She keeps posting the attached image over an over on her stories. My profession is a graphic designer so don’t know if stuff like this annoys me more than most, but it looks like she’s cropped an image she likes and just wrote in a rubbish font ‘crafted 2021’ on it. It doesn’t even say ‘girl of muse’ on it or specify what it’s for. I don’t get it, it looks like a high school art project of someone trying to be deep

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She keeps posting the attached image over an over on her stories. My profession is a graphic designer so don’t know if stuff like this annoys me more than most, but it looks like she’s cropped an image she likes and just wrote in a rubbish font ‘crafted 2021’ on it. It doesn’t even say ‘girl of muse’ on it or specify what it’s for. I don’t get it, it looks like a high school art project of someone trying to be deep
I work in digital marketing (websites). This is a mess. She needs a rebrand already. That font is hard to read, nothing looks to be consistent and there’s too many messages. I’m confused, not in an intriguing way but in a frustrating way. I’ve lost interest completely. Bet the website is hard to navigate when it launches.

Reactions: 9
I work in digital marketing (websites). This is a mess. She needs a rebrand already. That font is hard to read, nothing looks to be consistent and there’s too many messages. I’m confused, not in an intriguing way but in a frustrating way. I’ve lost interest completely. Bet the website is hard to navigate when it launches.
Haha, Yass! Fellow person who gets what I mean.
You think on the day of your website launch you’d feature a product your selling? Not a corner of a bit of font? Weird move IMO, especially after making everyone wait for a month

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s what I thought and pics with bags covering her stomach! But she done the say it or shot it recently so.....?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.