Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused as to why she’s sitting in bed at 6.30pm saying she’s ready for an early night on the latest “ad” .. it’s quite literally bright and sunny outside in the video !! I feel like messaging the company saying this is bad publicity !

Reactions: 9
Yes but this must have been pre-recorded, look at her nails. She had her nails done yesterday and on the readily ad today they aren't done.

Reactions: 4
Yes but this must have been pre-recorded, look at her nails. She had her nails done yesterday and on the readily ad today they aren't done.
ahh okay! But influencers literally have 1 job and that’s to influence people. Atleast get the timings right!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen they confirmed it’s not a journal! Apparently we will find out when the account hits ‘9 squares’ 🙄
From the images at the top of the posts I can see some fabric (making me think clothing or homeware) but the phrasing “ethically sourced” makes me think candles😂 goodbye Wild Botanist!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen they confirmed it’s not a journal! Apparently we will find out when the account hits ‘9 squares’ 🙄
From the images at the top of the posts I can see some fabric (making me think clothing or homeware) but the phrasing “ethically sourced” makes me think candles😂 goodbye Wild Botanist!
"Crafted" doesnt sound like clothes either tho so i reckon candles too!

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t wear a helmet on a bike ride. Irresponsible little crank
No offence but helmet on a bike ride in the country with no cars around is just silly.
Ask the Dutch, nobody wears a helmet on a bike ever, and people somehow still survive.
I'm annoyed by her antics like most here but this is just a weird thing to be annoyed at.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she's waiting for all the baby and shop hauls to be over before her launch. But if its Loungewear or clothing it will be too late as Primark is open now and you probably could get it from the a 1/3rd then Gemmas merch.
Wrong season for candles. Self-help books would of been better at the start of the year. She should of done a "cosy beige" launch at Autumn. Just seems an odd time for her business to fail start.

When the account was private last week it was on 9 squares so clearly they have decided to hold back. Probably as someone said coz she knows YT will be full of primark hauls with them reopening and knows whatever her tit is will slip under the radar! That or they are trying to delebratly build hype when I imagine whatever it is will be really disappointing!

Reactions: 13
No offence but helmet on a bike ride in the country with no cars around is just silly.
Ask the Dutch, nobody wears a helmet on a bike ever, and people somehow still survive.
I'm annoyed by her antics like most here but this is just a weird thing to be annoyed at.
Not really when most likely a lot of younger people watch her videos. It’s not just about if your hit by a car 😂 there’s plenty of other ways you can come off a bike and get a head injury. Wearing a helmet isn’t “just silly” it’s common sense! What a stupid and immature thing to say that it’s silly 😑 Ask the Dutch? Sorry don’t know any to ask 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s just that vain she won’t wear one! And it’s irresponsible and pathetic!

Reactions: 18
I’m just expecting it to be ridiculously priced. Don’t get why influencers do this. Marking stuff at like £50, I would be more inclined to buy and try stuff if it was cheaper. Not that I would buy a bloody manifesting journal or whatever shite she’s bringing out anyway 🤣

Talk about fingers in all the pies. Will be cheap rip offs of a little bit of everything. She sounds like even she doesn't know what it is

Maybe she's waiting for all the baby and shop hauls to be over before her launch. But if its Loungewear or clothing it will be too late as Primark is open now and you probably could get it from the a 1/3rd then Gemmas merch.
Wrong season for candles. Self-help books would of been better at the start of the year. She should of done a "cosy beige" launch at Autumn. Just seems an odd time for her business to fail start.

Not the right timing at all but it's given her 'time' to copy everyone else's ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol. Is she a spiritual expert now? Is anyone else fed up with this ‘law of attraction’ bullshit? I honestly think it just inspires delusional thinking. The principle of working hard to get something then receiving it is just common sense.
I also wish these influencers would stop acting like a spiritual authority when all they have done is watched a few YouTube videos. I think it’s dangerously misleading to young people, and teaches them to be self obsessed and materialistic. Like the opposite of spiritual

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s in stamford. Where she seems to go to take pics from the gram. She doesn’t even live in stamford but is always heading there for content, weirdo
Its actually in Peterborough believe it or not, on the corner of the Peterborough museum.

The famous corner.....!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol. Is she a spiritual expert now? Is anyone else fed up with this ‘law of attraction’ bullshit? I honestly think it just inspires delusional thinking. The principle of working hard to get something then receiving it is just common sense.
I also wish these influencers would stop acting like a spiritual authority when all they have done is watched a few YouTube videos. I think it’s dangerously misleading to young people, and teaches them to be self obsessed and materialistic. Like the opposite of spiritual
So many girls exactly Gemma seem to be into this now - but all they seem to be asking the universe for is white range rovers and sales in their pyramid scheme ‘business’. Very spiritual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
First video I've watched for a while - the Zara/H&M haul. Wish I hadn't. She looked ridiculous in all that oversized stuff. I thought the dress she wore with a belt was the only exception and she looks super nice in that. The rest is just so ill fitting, I bet she never wears most of it.

Reactions: 9
Its actually in Peterborough believe it or not, on the corner of the Peterborough museum.

The famous corner.....!!
[/QUOTE
Oh yes so it is! duck hanging about there at night time .... I was there last week and it’s full of drunks

The famous corner.....!!
Oh yes so it is! duck hanging about there at night time .... I was there last week and there was loads of drunk homeless men trying car doors and hitting windows

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.