Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When talking about the brand They where going on about being body positive and accepting who you are, being your own inspiration

Reactions: 3
We still don’t know, she’s trying to build it up but it’s just boring! 🙄🙄🙄

Wants everyone to follow girl of muse on Instagram! Like hell I’ll be doing that!

Also it was private the other day but there were 9 posts now these just one post. So I think she was going to tell us but has changed her mind for some reason.....
So stringing us along. Making out there was some big announcement when there wasn't. Just another bloody sneaky ploy to get her views and engagement up. She even done a countdown on insta stories for an announcement then didn't even do it. Im unsubscribing now. What a sneaky little conniving woman.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone cringe at how she eats? I don’t know if it’s just something that’s always given me the ick, but some people like Gemma just eat strangely and it really bugs me, Jamie eats normally

Reactions: 10
The opening scene of her new video with that fake breakfast. Gtf girl, a 5 foot tall mountain of berries and granola with rabbit shaped crumpets. Total waste of good food. Obscene. I hate influencers so much :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No! Jamie eats horribly and smacks his lips I literally can't watch them eat, gives me the ik.
He put me right off watching/following the videos when he started walking on at random times. He's really pointless in these vids and there's something about him I don't like. I think Gemma can do better. Or just do fine with her good lifestyle and lovely cats.

If Gemma was to get pregnant then I’d be very concerned for her and the baby with the way she restricts her diet so much!

I also watched the video on the promise of there being an announcement but there wasn't one? Announcing a hash tag? And a tit one at that. I was left very confused.

There was a moment when she was stood in her kitchen on that vlog, in that white top, she looked so absent in the brain area and it all looked so manufactured, she looked like a cartoon character, she has literally put together this false image of what she believes people want to see. I can't believe people fall for it.

And oh yeah thanks Gemma for teaching us all how to cook a gammon - would have never guessed without you telling me to boil it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I tried to watch the video.....but failed 🙄 got to the bit where they talked about 'Girl of Muse'....not sure if I heard right....did Jamie say that it was an anagram of you and me.....wtf 😂 anyway my heart was in my mouth when all you could see in the background was Teddy walking over the cooker next to the pan of boiling water that the gammon was in ...took Gemma a while to notice 😡 had to switch off 🙄

I've just got to the bit where she sets the tripod on fire by placing it on top of the hob while cooking... And girls aspire to be like her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t wear a helmet on a bike ride. Irresponsible little crank
Also seemed like she left everything cooking while they left the house to go to the allotment?
What fun their brand must me if she doesn't even know her job title. Creative something or other, her content has not been genuinely creative for bleeping months🙄

I'll look at their brand if it's anything to do with the cats as they are the most interesting thing on her channel. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I only managed 10 minutes, I can't stand all the tit music she uses it drives me mad...

The minute Jamie said 'Girl of Muse' I thought you pair of twats can piss right off......

Switched it off 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.