Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me sick is all these brands seem to sell out (I do think Elle buys less stock to make it seem that way though) and it’s all just over priced tit you could get on PLT or boohoo for a fraction of the price. Their ‘fans’ are so obsessed and deluded that they will buy whatever it is regardless of the quality or price! Makes me sick proper taking advantage of their mostly younger following!
I’ve heard about influencers doing this. They have done it with skincare too, where it’s the cheapest most unethical items imaginable, but then the influencer smacks their label on it and sells it at a really high price for what it’s worth.
Honestly not sure why she is going into clothing, her fashion sense is incredibly plain and boring. She must really overestimate herself :sleep:

Reactions: 8
Had anyone seen her latest IG video?? Do you think she’s had her lips done again ??
Oh my god absolutely. No idea how she’s done it but her lips are so inflated. They don’t even have a clear defined Cupid’s bow. I’ve no idea why she wants just a huge top lip? Surely somebody in her life is close enough to her to be totally honest and say she’s gone too far? I’ve absolutely nothing against fillers and Botox but she’s just gone too far with it now!

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories god it’s terrible her top lip is way bigger than the bottom! I love filled but Christ know when to stop!!

Also asking what content we want again! Do your job Gemma if you want to make money then I suggest you start getting creative! It’s just lazy! And stop with the cosy that’s boring!

Reactions: 9
Exactly, get creative.. fed up of the beige/nude/white/straw. Enough is enough surely. Looking forward though to the 'big' announcement tomorrow lol.

Oh my god absolutely. No idea how she’s done it but her lips are so inflated. They don’t even have a clear defined Cupid’s bow. I’ve no idea why she wants just a huge top lip? Surely somebody in her life is close enough to her to be totally honest and say she’s gone too far? I’ve absolutely nothing against fillers and Botox but she’s just gone too far with it now!
I’m sure you can still see the puncture holes 🥴

Reactions: 4
Shes posted the new brand in her insta bio now, don't think it was there before!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories god it’s terrible her top lip is way bigger than the bottom! I love filled but Christ know when to stop!!

Also asking what content we want again! Do your job Gemma if you want to make money then I suggest you start getting creative! It’s just lazy! And stop with the cosy that’s boring!
I asked for her to do a video explaining why she no longer mentions Sophie 🤔 just waiting on getting blocked 😂

Had anyone seen her latest IG video?? Do you think she’s had her lips done again ??
They definitely look like they have been done again....especially the top lip 😳

Reactions: 7
Shes not even addressed what it is, said for people to follow the Girl of Muse insta for hints and tips over the next month. Yawn 😴

Came on today expecting news of what this new venture is and nothing. Watched a bit of the video and then see why! She’s literally told us nothing we tattlers didn’t already know! What an anticlimax!!!

Reactions: 10
Came on today expecting news of what this new venture is and nothing. Watched a bit of the video and then see why! She’s literally told us nothing we tattlers didn’t already know! What an anticlimax!!!
So, what is the announcement then? I'm not watching to give her the view.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her lips look kind of bruised in the segment after the bike ride?! Surely no way she had them done again.. they look even worse than the usual

So, what is the announcement then? I'm not watching to give her the view.

We still don’t know, she’s trying to build it up but it’s just boring! 🙄🙄🙄

Wants everyone to follow girl of muse on Instagram! Like hell I’ll be doing that!

Also it was private the other day but there were 9 posts now these just one post. So I think she was going to tell us but has changed her mind for some reason.....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.