Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a brief spell studying Graphic Design then had to give it up due to outside commitments preventing me from giving my coursework the time and attention it deserved. Even I can tell that the branding is a load of nonsense!

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm this was posted on the girl of muse Instagram story today 🤔🤔
Are these the suggestions people have commented into her “what could it be?” post, and she’s followed up in her stories with “it could only be one of these”. She’s put in bold some random suggestions so maybe it is the manifestation journal crap. Can’t see this lasting long if it is.

Reactions: 4
What did I say ? She's directly copied a small buisness local to her. So predictable she's boring

Her 3 options aren't even unique. The journal someone local to us (her) has recently launched it and a clothing range Elle has....wow original. Ofcourse she's stolen someone else's ideas and makes a profit from it

Here for reference 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her nails are never ever nice 🤮
honestly I had to rewatch the clip so many times to see a difference! Genuinely, what is the point of going and using up an appointment when you’re getting clear acrylic (it looks like) that short and one flower per hand??

Reactions: 4
Correct me if in wrong but I thought AD meant they were gifted it for free... So if that's the case, whys she selling it on and making money from a free product?
This really pisses me off!! I know they have so so much gifted and they cannot keep it all but the fact they have the cheek to sell it riles me!!! they should be donating it literally so many people who could benefit from them and yet they still try to make even more money whilst sat doing duck all with huge bank balances and driving range rovers!!! why not give it to your besties or your subscribers who you claim to LOVE so much? Ohh wait no you would rather make MORE money from them at every turn!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This really pisses me off!! I know they have so so much gifted and they cannot keep it all but the fact they have the cheek to sell it riles me!!! they should be donating it literally so many people who could benefit from them and yet they still try to make even more money whilst sat doing duck all with huge bank balances and driving range rovers!!! why not give it to your besties or your subscribers who you claim to LOVE so much? Ohh wait no you would rather make MORE money from them at every turn!
She’s a money grabbing twit!! Every opportunity she’s there.. it looks so desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this girl is becoming very irrelevant. She is going through her honeymoon period, doing her baking, cooking and cleaning. I don't know why people would care or buy merchandise from someone that clearly has not developed their own style whether it is decor or fashion. There is absolutely nothing she is wearing or the bland decor that i would want to copy or admire. Its like you are watching same crap over and over on every influencer page with everybody copying each other and they are all so so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
this girl is becoming very irrelevant. She is going through her honeymoon period, doing her baking, cooking and cleaning. I don't know why people would care or buy merchandise from someone that clearly has not developed their own style whether it is decor or fashion. There is absolutely nothing she is wearing or the bland decor that i would want to copy or admire. Its like you are watching same crap over and over on every influencer page with everybody copying each other and they are all so so boring.
Spot on 👌🏽👌🏽

Reactions: 6
I’m confused as to what they mean about the last square for ‘Girl of Muse’. I assumed they meant the last square was the third square (therefore finishing the first row on the insta) but I’ve just looked and there’s still no hint at the product. I have a feeling we’ll be dragged along for another month 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m confused as to what they mean about the last square for ‘Girl of Muse’. I assumed they meant the last square was the third square (therefore finishing the first row on the insta) but I’ve just looked and there’s still no hint at the product. I have a feeling we’ll be dragged along for another month 🙄
Yeah I’m confused too and I think it’s going to be dragged on, they posted this on their story but I’m not sure how the last square tells us what it is??! She really does take her followers for some idiots 😒🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m confused too and I think it’s going to be dragged on, they posted this on their story but I’m not sure how the last square tells us what it is??! She really does take her followers for some idiots 😒🤔
LOL the be your own muse makes me laugh!! coming from the the girl that hasn't had one original idea her own career! Literally copies everything from Pinterest or others! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatever her brand is, judging by the hints it's going to be completely bland, beige and utterly boring. People are already losing interest, but if she continues to drag it out much longer then absolutely no one is going to be interested. It will all be very anticlimactic.

Reactions: 12
It’s not well thought out at all. She probably got jamie to do the graphic design since she is so tight with money. A picture of Palm trees is her inspiration? She lives in England, she could have at least put emphasis on that and made it seem like a local brand? But as per usual she is boring, uninspired and just copying what she sees on Pinterest, ironic because of the brand name.

Reactions: 14
I finally watched the video where they announce GoM and Gemma just seems to know nothing about her own brand? The whole explanation is Jamie waiting for her to speak, she says nothing or stumbles, and Jamie has to fill it in. I’m not a fan of him but it’s clear he’s done 90% of the work on this project.

It’s not well thought out at all. She probably got jamie to do the graphic design since she is so tight with money. A picture of Palm trees is her inspiration? She lives in England, she could have at least put emphasis on that and made it seem like a local brand? But as per usual she is boring, uninspired and just copying what she sees on Pinterest, ironic because of the brand name.
Literally was just thinking this! It doesn’t feel like her heart is really in it, she just sees 🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ! Could she drag this out anymore ?! What a let down it’s going to be when it’ll be like a crappy self-help/manifestation journal.

Reactions: 10
Agree ... just reveal all, supposedly what they were doing last weekend, yet still we have to wait. I'm on a knife edge here waiting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.