Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new venture, I just know it’s featuring ‘Beige leggings’ I remember her saying about her ‘favourite’ H&M leggings were a clue for her new business.. the ‘perfect’ colour! What she meant is their her perfect colour, to match her perfect beige personality fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
This new venture, I just know it’s featuring ‘Beige leggings’ I remember her saying about her ‘favourite’ H&M leggings were a clue for her new business.. the ‘perfect’ colour! What she meant is their her perfect colour, to match her perfect beige personality fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤯🤯

Yeh I remember that. I really think it’s goung to be clothing 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
I think it'll be clothing too. It'll be really overpriced no doubt if she wants to earn 50k a month. I think if she goes a clothing route, she needs to keep it sensible pricing and not charge beyond and over. I don't watch elle Darby but seen she has a clothing line and oh my duck, the prices 😳 so expensive

Reactions: 7
I think it'll be clothing too. It'll be really overpriced no doubt if she wants to earn 50k a month. I think if she goes a clothing route, she needs to keep it sensible pricing and not charge beyond and over. I don't watch elle Darby but seen she has a clothing line and oh my duck, the prices 😳 so expensive

What makes me sick is all these brands seem to sell out (I do think Elle buys less stock to make it seem that way though) and it’s all just over priced tit you could get on PLT or boohoo for a fraction of the price. Their ‘fans’ are so obsessed and deluded that they will buy whatever it is regardless of the quality or price! Makes me sick proper taking advantage of their mostly younger following!

Reactions: 7
Yeh I remember that. I really think it’s goung to be clothing 🤮🤮🤮
So do I, it’s going to be clothing from yet another YouTuber, no originality is there... you’d think that someone would steer away from the generic ‘clothing or makeup’ and come up with something different 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.