Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread I unsubscribed and unfollowed her on Instagram after I watched one of her vlogs where she says she “intermittent fasts” one day a week and told us all she basically doesn’t eat a thing for 24 hours this girl SCREAMS eating disorder (I know she always mentions that she suffered with one in the pastj but let’s not beat around the bush it’s clear as day she still does and she really shouldn’t be promoting it on her HUGE platform. Her obsession with food and what she eats and how many calories and starving herself once a week is really not ok and she ends to seek help and stop promoting these behaviours on her channel.

Sorry if this has already been spoken about it just really bugs me !! I can’t believe she hasn’t been dragged more than she has for promoting this sort of stuff
Yes this is my main issue with Gemma and it really bothers me. My 15 year old struggles with eating, apparently she doesn't have an eating disorder but has food related anxieties (CAMHS and GP helping with this and she is doing well actually at the moment) but the fear that this may turn into something worse and the carefree way Gemma talks about her diet habits really pisses me off.

The only eating habits she should be promoting are healthy ones not her crazy fads that she sounds at best Ill informed about and at worst dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Her website was linked in her bio on IG and now it’s gone... her business is girlofmuse and that IG page links to her website that is now called girl of muse not gemma miles and I’ve also noticed there’s now a ‘cart’ button at the top so it’s all up and ready to sell crappy cheap merch like Elle and conman

Reactions: 7
Her website was linked in her bio on IG and now it’s gone... her business is girlofmuse and that IG page links to her website that is now called girl of muse not gemma miles and I’ve also noticed there’s now a ‘cart’ button at the top so it’s all up and ready to sell crappy cheap merch like Elle and conman

Just had a look at the Instagram page. Also saying sustainably sourced and ethically crafted. I’m going with loungewear 🙄🙄

On her stories (yesterday I think)she narrowed it down to 3 things and loungewear was one. Candles what was the other anyone remember?

Reactions: 3
Yes this is my main issue with Gemma and it really bothers me. My 15 year old struggles with eating, apparently she doesn't have an eating disorder but has food related anxieties (CAMHS and GP helping with this and she is doing well actually at the moment) but the fear that this may turn into something worse and the carefree way Gemma talks about her diet habits really pisses me off.

The only eating habits she should be promoting are healthy ones not her crazy fads that she sounds at best Ill informed about and at worst dangerous.
The girl literally hasn’t a CLUE what she’s talking about this is why it annoys me because not only is she spouting tit and promoting un healthy eating habits and diets she’s so un educated about food and nutrition in general there’s been countless times she’s said things that are absolute BS

She must delete comments about it on her videos because there was one I replied to a while back (it was a comment calling her out on promoting fasting for 24hrs) on a certain video and it’s no longer there

Reactions: 6
I think the cart has been there for a while, as you can buy her god awful filters on that, but 100% this website was timed being set up to support this next crap she’s going to flog.

If it’s loungewear, I’d love to know who manufactures it... bet it’s not ethical.

Reactions: 8
Just had a look at the Instagram page. Also saying sustainably sourced and ethically crafted. I’m going with loungewear 🙄🙄

On her stories (yesterday I think)she narrowed it down to 3 things and loungewear was one. Candles what was the other anyone remember?
It was notebooks I think... as if we need more of them in the world 😂

Reactions: 3
It was notebooks I think... as if we need more of them in the world 😂
Yeah, journal's or some crap like that that no-one actually needs right now, especially not at the price i imagine she would be shilling them for.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s just me, or Gemma seems to have almost dropped into irrelevancy recently. I can’t quite put my finger on why.
She popped up on the insta explore page and I just wanted to ask, is it the filters giving her a massive bobble head or the filler? She looks too thin for the size of her head and it isn’t a good vibe at all. Getting a body dysmorphia alarm bell going off, much worse than it used to be when I watched her before

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s just me, or Gemma seems to have almost dropped into irrelevancy recently. I can’t quite put my finger on why.
She popped up on the insta explore page and I just wanted to ask, is it the filters giving her a massive bobble head or the filler? She looks too thin for the size of her head and it isn’t a good vibe at all. Getting a body dysmorphia alarm bell going off, much worse than it used to be when I watched her before
It’s probably a combination of all:( I’ve always thought she was way too tiny, and her head does look big in comparison to her body. It freaked me out when her list of goals said she wanted to lose 20(I think) pounds, when clearly if she did lose 20lbs she would be severely underweight:(

• Sad
I think the cart has been there for a while, as you can buy her god awful filters on that, but 100% this website was timed being set up to support this next crap she’s going to flog.

If it’s loungewear, I’d love to know who manufactures it... bet it’s not ethical.
how many influencers can bring out loungewear brands, it’s all going to end up in some landfill and they go on about sustainability.

hoping it’s not loungewear especially for her basic sorry self

It’s probably a combination of all:( I’ve always thought she was way too tiny, and her head does look big in comparison to her body. It freaked me out when her list of goals said she wanted to lose 20(I think) pounds, when clearly if she did lose 20lbs she would be severely underweight:(
😳😳😳 when did she say she wanted to lose 20lb?! She would be in a hospital bed! Really think she would be best leaving the internet for a while, moving back in with her mum and getting therapy and help, it’s clear that she needs it if she thinks she needs to lose 20lbs

Reactions: 13
😳😳😳 when did she say she wanted to lose 20lb?! She would be in a hospital bed! Really think she would be best leaving the internet for a while, moving back in with her mum and getting therapy and help, it’s clear that she needs it if she thinks she needs to lose 20lbs
It’s in her ‘Hello 2021’ video, here’s the screenshot of the goals she set for this year. It says “lose 20 pounds” within “6 months”.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

I can't get my head around the fact about her eating habits are binging on biscoffe cakes/salmon & then fasting thats not healthy viewing for younger viewers its really worrying behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I don't like her 'promoting' what she does regarding her fasting/dieting. If she wants to do that fair enough, but keep it to herself. Lots of younger girls must see her channel and it grates with me. Its all well and good saying this video will cover certain points that might trigger you, so if so please don't watch ... that's not enough. Just don't do it full stop.

• Heart
Today’s video includes.......a paid promotion 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Oh goodie!

Also that fake m&s voice she does is nauseating 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Update it’s boohoo so I’m switching off coz it’s cheap ill fitting tat! As if she wears that stuff!

Also the way she says nude 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Today’s video includes.......a paid promotion 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Oh goodie!

Also that fake m&s voice she does is nauseating 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Update it’s boohoo so I’m switching off coz it’s cheap ill fitting tat! As if she wears that stuff!

Also the way she says nude 😂😂😂
Literally came on here to comment just that lol. I agree with you 👍

It’s in her ‘Hello 2021’ video, here’s the screenshot of the goals she set for this year. It says “lose 20 pounds” within “6 months”.
She's already super slim, very bad role model these influencers

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210407_185524.jpg
i think it'll be a manifesting journal type thing. Surely she's not created a big hype for just a blog where she's linked outfits and buy crappy filters?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.