Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone be a doll & decipher her handwriting & post her list below for us? I can only make a few out & I’m a nosey witch 😂🧐
1. [indecipherable] 50K - 3 YR
2. [indecipherable] subscribers -2 YR
3. [indecipherable] sell out -8 Months
4. [indecipherable] £500K - 2 YR
5. ?? Bedroom house - 8 Months
6. £25000 savings - 1 YR
7. Be a millionaire - 2 YR
8. Lose 20 lbs - 6 Months
9. American Road Trip - 2 YR
10. Rent a House (Landlord) - 5 YR
11. Manifest everyday - NOW
12. Villa in Santorini - 5 YR
13. Buy a Range Rover Sport - 5 YR
14. Meditate 2 X per week - NOW
15. Better money management - 3 Months
16. 2 children (boy and girl) - 10 YR
17. [indecipherable] with Primark - 1 YR
18. Gain 1M followers - 3 YRS
19. X Instagram followers - 2 YRS
20. Buy a House in America - 10 YRS
21 [indecipherable] learn piano - 2 YRS
22. Holiday in the Maldives

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
the ones I can read are:
Monthly income £50k (6m)
Income £500k (1y)
Buy 6 bedroom house (8m)
£500k savings (1y)
Be a millionaire (2y)
Lose 20 pounds (6m)
American road trip (2y)
Rent a house (landlord) (5y)
Villa in Santorini (5y)
Buy a Range Rover sport (5y)
Better money management (3m)
2 children boy+girl (10y)
Get 1m followers (3y)
Get 1m followers on Instagram (2y)
Buy a house in America(?) (10y)
Holiday in the Maldives
Earn £100k a month
Totally realistic then
Honestly the whole influencer marketing bubble is going to burst/ has already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. [indecipherable] 50K - 3 YR
2. [indecipherable] subscribers -2 YR
3. [indecipherable] sell out -8 Months
4. [indecipherable] £500K - 2 YR
5. ?? Bedroom house - 8 Months
6. £25000 savings - 1 YR
7. Be a millionaire - 2 YR
8. Lose 20 lbs - 6 Months
9. American Road Trip - 2 YR
10. Rent a House (Landlord) - 5 YR
11. Manifest everyday - NOW
12. Villa in Santorini - 5 YR
13. Buy a Range Rover Sport - 5 YR
14. Meditate 2 X per week - NOW
15. Better money management - 3 Months
16. 2 children (boy and girl) - 10 YR
17. [indecipherable] with Primark - 1 YR
18. Gain 1M followers - 3 YRS
19. X Instagram followers - 2 YRS
20. Buy a House in America - 10 YRS
21 [indecipherable] learn piano - 2 YRS
22. Holiday in the Maldives
23. Get a mortgage

Over the page she's written "eat less sugar", "let go" and "take days off" " be 8 stone" "manifest/secret days"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her list is hilarious and worrying in equal measures! Nothing really meaningful - all vain and materialistic.

Reactions: 19
One of them says sell out - 8m
Shes covered the first bit but most likely to be the 'something she's so excited to share but cannot say anything yet' some tatty merch most likely

Reactions: 6
God reading Gemma’s list I really hope this crappy influencer bubble bursts ASAP she’s so undeserving of what she has now never mind all that! She’s lazy as hell and doesn’t know the meaning of hard work!

Shows how money driving the witch is! And why everything is ad ad ad!

Reactions: 17
Yeh after coming across quite well in the early vlogs she now comes across as a vain, money grabbing, brainless witch.

I wont be watching anymore of her, she is so bloody boring and every video is the same.

Good on her for earning a tit load of money for having no talent though, cant blame a girl for trying but it certainly isnt a reflection of hard work. Pure luck nothing more.

Reactions: 10
Her latest insta Post us of her side profile wearing a brown hoodie with the caption "Chocolate brown has become an obsession" does that mean that all the cream and beige boringness will soon morph into everything being Chocolate brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hit that B&M button so fast, cannot sit through another cosy day at home... I know there’s not much to do in the current climate but surely she has more imagination than this?
I came on here after seeing this poll and was like WTF its not cosy. Its tit...its another lockdown in January, a tit month and its cold. I'd prefer she did a video and just call it "a tit day in lockdown" ..... I don't feel cosy, I feel cold and annoyed....surely these youtubers have normal emotions too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest insta Post us of her side profile wearing a brown hoodie with the caption "Chocolate brown has become an obsession" does that mean that all the cream and beige boringness will soon morph into everything being Chocolate brown?
I genuinely didn’t recognise her without the beige tracksuit etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely didn’t recognise her without the beige tracksuit etc!
I hate how every piece of clothing she owns is oversized. I get the whole oversized trend, but I'm pretty sure it's not meant for every single item of an outfit. It just looks absolutely ridiculous, like she's wearing the Hulks clothes. And even worse, is when she's cooking or baking wearing an oversized hoodie or pyjamas and the sleeve is trailing all over the food because she hasn't even bothered to roll her sleeves up. There's no way I'd be eating that food after seeing that 🤢

Reactions: 14
The fact that she wants to lose 20lbs makes me sad. I do understand that everyone has their own preference on how they want to look, but she could well be putting her health at risk.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.