Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg im dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I thought shes too Boring To deliver anymore.. Whats next grinch pyjamas??? They look like dicks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god I hate matching couples thats so 90s Gemma and cringe just stop

Get some colour please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THESE LIPS omg guys 😹 bee stings
bleeping hell

Also, just caught up on Gemmas primark haul from last week.. Jesus Christ she basically touches everything in the bleeping store?? She should be banned if she’s gonna go in and continue to touch everything with everything going on atm

Reactions: 15
Although yes her lips do look ridiculous, at least she addressed them in the video and explained. Unlike some people *cough* imogenation

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I find it so sad that girls as pretty and as young as her insist on messing around with their faces so much using filler and whatever else. Her lips look absolutely terrible and are completely out of proportion to the rest of her face. I cannot understand her verbally saying that she has come to the decision that she likes her lips smaller, whilst in the same breath saying she has had MORE filler and then physically her lips are so big she resembles a guppy fish 😭

Reactions: 12
can somebody explain this to me!?

Been watching Gemma for a while, or rather been putting on her vids while studying/cleaning/etc. She’s always been the kind of person who seems to enjoy a glass of wine from time to time. BUT in recent vids (because of Jamie ?? Idk) it seems to be this focus on alcohol and being/getting drunk?

where I’m from, Northern Europe, we don’t brag about getting drunk etc after the age of like 21. it’s generally perceived as a very childish behavior and honestly quite frowned upon. Drinking a glass of wine with dinner is common but talking about how drunk you’ll get from drinking is not a good look. I know it’s not an uncommon topic among friends or partners but I just feel like it doesn’t have to be posted to the world?

has someone else picked up on this or am I just overly Scandinavian😂

Been watching Gemma for a while, or rather been putting on her vids while studying/cleaning/etc. She’s always been the kind of person who seems to enjoy a glass of wine from time to time. BUT in recent vids (because of Jamie ?? Idk) it seems to be this focus on alcohol and being/getting drunk?

where I’m from, Northern Europe, we don’t brag about getting drunk etc after the age of like 21. it’s generally perceived as a very childish behavior and honestly quite frowned upon. Drinking a glass of wine with dinner is common but talking about how drunk you’ll get from drinking is not a good look. I know it’s not an uncommon topic among friends or partners but I just feel like it doesn’t have to be posted to the world?

Tbf it’s pretty British. When I was her age my fb status would be “cant wait get pissed tonight” “can’t wait get smashed later” just typical chavvy stuff 🤣 I’m from a rough council estate though and that’s just what we did in our teens and early 20’s haha. I don’t drink now though funnily enough

Also Gemma said it was to correct bumps in her lip, would filling them with more filler be the correct way to do it?? I would have thought 💭 maybe dissolve the filler you already have first, then start fresh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hmm well I get fillers and I’m no expert but I’d say she’d need them dissolved before re filling. Any one clarify this?! I think gemmas beautiful though I really do.

she’s just trying to sound interesting or find something to say I’d imagine??

Reactions: 1
We've been treated to a cleaning video instead of the cosy vlogs tonight.

Although her views so far are a bit low so probably back to the cosy tit at the weekend :rolleyes: God knows who gives her the views for this tit!

Reactions: 2

Yeaaaaah, welcome to Blighty 😂👋

It's not even a class thing, either. It's not even a new thing. We've been piss heads since the medieval period. It was even safer to drink alcohol than water throughout our history. All in all, didn't bode well for us... 😂

Reactions: 3
Its actually quite nice that she's not been wearing as much make up lately but those lips just detract from how naturally pretty she was.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.