Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I did feel awkward watching that although I work in end of life care and when family have been battling an illness for so long it’s such a toll on everyone and so cruel that’s sometimes them passing and being out of pain brings a lot of piece , I don’t watch Gemma anymore just because she isn’t relatable but I did see this story and we shouldn’t be quick to judge people ways of grieving . In a months time she may be a total mess when it hits her

Reactions: 32

viewtube

VIP Member
I miss Sophie 😭 Maybe they’ve had some kind of fall out? That might be a good thing for Sophie - escaping the Gemma show!!! She always made everything about herself, I don’t think she quite anticipated her viewers to like Sophie more than her lmao
Gemma is what I'd call a social ambulance, everything is about her 'ME MORE ME MORE ME MORE'. Having such a popular and likeable friend like Sophie, would be quite threatening to someone like Gemma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ChickenWingOnAString

I've got a bone to pick with her actually...

It pisses me off to NO END when she buys Gluten Free / Free From stuff because she thinks it's the healthier choice.

As someone who is severely gluten intolerant, I can assure you that it is NOT the healthier choice. People suffering from Coeliac or gluten intolerance don't have a choice and have to eat these products, which not only are 3 x more expensive and taste inferior in most cases, they are also FULL of fat and sugar, in order to be able to somewhat imitate the real thing in terms of texture etc. Most of the time it is not a healthy choice at all. Had Gem done any research, she would have known that... it is not some trend or fad, it is an actual medical condition people have to live with, and yet im sure she's absolutely fine as shes scoffing bread or cake shortly after.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

lemonadefizz12

I’ve just watched her new vlog and this might be unpopular to say BUT she looks calm and really happy. Like genuinely happy and her smile is like a giddy girl in love on that beach with Jamie. It was actually a nice vlog, I’m sick of the ‘Cosy’ etc but this felt like watching a normal girl doing something normal and being content not forced. Also really like Jamie because he reminds me of a normal guy and in the real world, not one of these boyfriends some youtubers get who are like fake try hard kids presenters to play up to the camera (Elle darbys boyf). (Sorry if this is too positive for some 😂 but I wanted to share instead of only sharing On here what’s annoying)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ChickenWingOnAString

I rolled my eyes so hard when she said that when she's up between 5 and 7 in the morning it feels like 'she's the only person awake in the world'... no hun, quite a lot of people wake up for work at those times, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Reactions: 22
I found out my Nan who was basically my Mum died during a break of a lecture I was delivering; I finished the lecture and the students would never have known- I gave a fucking good lecture! Gemmas job is to deliver content; there may be reasons coming up why she can’t do her job, I think she was just letting everyone know why she may not be able to fulfill her duties in the upcoming weeks or months. Or maybe, like me, she is able to carry on delivering. She won’t know until she tries. Maybe the smiles are her way of dealing, like I say, I finished my lecture which included even making jokes but inside my heart was breaking. I feel for her and I don’t think anyone has any right judging how she deals with the death of her father

Reactions: 20

Pureorangejuice87

E33CCADB-45C8-4179-BF85-E51BEC0B6AA8.png

I like Gemma, and watched her for years, but please tell me this is a filter?? It made me gasp - she doesnt need to do this or influence her young followers negatively...

• Wow
  • Sick

unknownmember

Oh look at who now is getting curtain bangs and who just got curtain bangs before her, she’s gone blonder and literally looks the same as Elle now!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I find her content really boring, use to look forward to her uploads but these days I rarely bother to watch. Her vlogs are some of the most dul on YouTube! And everything is an ad/ paid promotion 🙄🙄

I really hate how these girls think we wanna are their other half’s in every video. The odd one fine but not every bloody one!

She does my nut in but the comments being made about her making content when she has just lost her dad is out of order its a case of everyone would be slagging her off whether she does or doesn't proceed 'as normal'

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Iv just tried to watch the new video with Sophie as I love Sophie! But it was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched! Seriously who found this the slightest bit interesting? And Sophie looks soooo pretty! Shows just how unatural Gemma has gone, and as someone else said- all that swearing was unnecessary. Just came across as a couple of chavs to be honest

Reactions: 19

Kac3791

Just watched her primark video. There was grinch pjs and Harry Potter Christmas decks in store and she would usually mention sophie if the grinch or Harry Potter. They have definitely fallen out!
I am beginning to think we are never going to see Sophie again. I’m kind of heartbroken over this (which just shows how small my world has become in 2020...).

Reflected view

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think Gemma presents herself way better than Elle, she always looks clean, hair extensions placed nicely so you don’t see them, house looks clean, boyfriend looks clean and presentable 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh look...match your christmas tree to your hair colour 🙄 what's with those feather things at the top 😄 amazed it's not decked in foxylocks

Is it wrong I'm willing her cat to throw up everywhere on her carpet or for Jamie to leave a massive skid mark on the sofa or something?

Her house makes me all twitchy!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think shes read here and then made it private to be honest. She 100% reads here!
Well if ever we needed proof 😜

Gemma welcome! grab a cup of tea and get cosy on Tattle, reading how much of a massive dick you've been the past couple of years 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Stop the Christmas content the channel is a bore, bring Sophie and her vape back so we can be entertained once more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18