Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemmas just popped up on YouTube as recommended and I swear I thought it was Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice that she cleaned the inside of her toilet first??! She used the same rag without rinsing to clean the outside ?! 🤢🤮 why did she not wear gloves???

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh look...match your christmas tree to your hair colour 🙄 what's with those feather things at the top 😄 amazed it's not decked in foxylocks

Is it wrong I'm willing her cat to throw up everywhere on her carpet or for Jamie to leave a massive skid mark on the sofa or something?

Her house makes me all twitchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look...match your christmas tree to your hair colour 🙄 what's with those feather things at the top 😄 amazed it's not decked in foxylocks

Is it wrong I'm willing her cat to throw up everywhere on her carpet or for Jamie to leave a massive skid mark on the sofa or something?

Her house makes me all twitchy!

Her house is so bland 🙄 it couldnt lack anymore persona if she tried. Even her all Grey home had More persona than this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that about her intro her old ones were not great but thus is an even further step back 🤦‍♀️ can someone explain her logic around her lips from what I can gather she wanted to dissolve them but then had more I really dont understand it

Did anyone else think that the tree decor would actually look nice if it was a green non flocked tree you can barely make out the colors ag all 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That intro HAHA also just had a click through her gift guide she’s just uploaded and it’s so boring literally just the same as last years?

Reactions: 2
Who the hell even puts up a tree beginning of November anyway, utter madness, I wouldn't even bother after a write off of a year 2020 has been but I got two kids I gotta lift spirits for!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Vicar of Digby!!!😂Did anybody else notice that on the gift guide upload?x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This time of year I'm actually a little abit jealous that she has time to decorate an amazing tree etc. But believe me gemma I wouldnt wish for what you do the rest
of your Boring cosy year

Reactions: 1
Dear lord, when is she going to get her lip filler dissolved?! Hun, it ain’t a good look, it never was. It looks painful and plastic. She can’t even talk properly, it’s all I look at when she talks, the lip is truly botched. It’s like she has extra skin on the left side underneath that’s been inflated

Reactions: 10
Who the duck starts a xmas channel at november?? Xmas gift ideas has she lost her marbles?! Get a life gemma. She thinks this xmas shite is quirky personality trait though she is blander than bland and gives zero prosent of herself.

Ps the intro is hidious. She loves herself so much.

Reactions: 7
The intro as actually hilarious - it's so cringy!

And her lips in her speed cleaning video... she had her back to the camera and she was wiping down her kitchen around the hob area and you saw her side profile. She looked like she had 2 sausages stuck to her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.