Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting bored of Xmas already with all these influencers, what are they actually going to do videos about when it’s actually close to Xmas?? They’ll have rinsed everything by that point. It’s worse than ever this year, I’ve unsubscribed from so many and Gem is one of the worse for it 😴

Reactions: 14
Who the duck starts a xmas channel at november?? Xmas gift ideas has she lost her marbles?! Get a life gemma. She thinks this xmas shite is quirky personality trait though she is blander than bland and gives zero prosent of herself.

Ps the intro is hidious. She loves herself so much.
I had a panic attack thinking I missed Nov I thought I was going off my head but that intro Gemma c'mon it couldve been better this is you who loves Christmas I was waiting on Jamie popping up rubbing her feet or bring her a pumpkin latte (they are rank) by the way.

Reactions: 4
I am getting bored of Xmas already with all these influencers, what are they actually going to do videos about when it’s actually close to Xmas?? They’ll have rinsed everything by that point. It’s worse than ever this year, I’ve unsubscribed from so many and Gem is one of the worse for it 😴
They'll be in their bikinis in January for all the summer content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ca
Nooo i dont live near her, i just saw the photos on his insta story, very odd behaviour! Lol
Can I ask what’s the thing over Jamie? About hiding being with him, denying she’s back with him etc...is he married or something? I missed that chunk lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ca

Can I ask what’s the thing over Jamie? About hiding being with him, denying she’s back with him etc...is he married or something? I missed that chunk lol
She addressed it by being very vague and saying she wanted to keep her relationship offline blah blah it didn’t really answer many questions also no show of Sophie since she’s back with him or back posting with him...I’ve stopped watching because Christmas 🎄 in November is not my thing.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but what does she bloody look like!!??

also, I love Christmas A LOT don’t get me wrong but I’m bored of her and the fact that liking Christmas is her only personality trait
oh my god BIG chloe ferry vibes and that is NOT a compliment in any way shape or form 🥴🥴🥴

Jamie looks happy an also just woke up did she wake him & say babe put this on an take a selfie haardly looks like him

What the actual hell. Her story tonight. She looks like a Skelton
Ok I’m not the slimmest (12) but I’ve just tried that filter and other than slim my face very slightly and my lips bigger that’s it oh my god she looks so thin why would she need / want a filter for either of these things

Reactions: 3
E33CCADB-45C8-4179-BF85-E51BEC0B6AA8.png

I like Gemma, and watched her for years, but please tell me this is a filter?? It made me gasp - she doesnt need to do this or influence her young followers negatively...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 305003
I like Gemma, and watched her for years, but please tell me this is a filter?? It made me gasp - she doesnt need to do this or influence her young followers negatively...
I find this very concerning, I have body dysmorphia and for that very reason avoid any kind of filters... I feel like she’s struggling with her self image - I mean you’d have to be quite out of touch/unaware of yourself to even think about uploading that onto your story, no? she’s alienated herself! makes me think she really doesn’t know what she looks like anymore with all the filler and filters. its’s so sad that everyone wants to look the same :(

Reactions: 9
I find this very concerning, I have body dysmorphia and for that very reason avoid any kind of filters... I feel like she’s struggling with her self image - I mean you’d have to be quite out of touch/unaware of yourself to even think about uploading that onto your story, no? she’s alienated herself! makes me think she really doesn’t know what she looks like anymore with all the filler and filters. its’s so sad that everyone wants to look the same :(
I had a friend in school who had quite severe anorexia and her face looked just like that 😞 I find it disgusting women like this promote self worth, happiness etc but have filler and cosmetic surgery!!

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. I am very surprised she’s posted it as concerned also. I’m not sure how you must be feeling or thinking to admire yourself as a computer generated image and then post it as the posed reality you’d like others to see you as. I’m sure it’s a filter, as she doesn’t look like this in her videos and other stories, but I wish she’d label it (not that any other influencers do mind you!) as not real as it’s so damaging to people who may be insecure about how they look and thinking it’s not only achievable if they buy the £75 face cream she’s flogging, but the end goal! Not sure how she can feel good about this... feels very wrong to me and disappointing.

I’m sorry you have body dysmorphia it must be hard to live with. I am at the age where I’m getting wrinkles but still haven’t had any injections because I think eyelashes or a fake tan are enough enhancement for me but I do compare myself to people then i see filters and I remember it’s not reality. I think it’s so sad everyone wants to look the same too xx

• Heart
I haven’t watched her in a while and I haven’t went through the thread yet so sorry if this has already been said but it was so so predictable after Elle Darby got a second pet she would to😴
I find it so sad she really doesn’t have any personality

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.