Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Eyesee for the title 🤣🤣 (oops I accidentally copy and pasted the first bit and forgot to delete)

💎 RECAP 💎
• she slipped up and mentioned Jamie in the latest vlog at 19 mins 🤔

• new teeth that look absolutely ridiculous

let’s continue! 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Il never understand why she had her top teeth done but left her bottom ones in such an awful state! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No video has she ran out of boing content? :giggle:

I thought that she only said she wasn’t uploading Wednesday. Anything on her Instagram like a later upload ect...

Probably no sponsored work or ads unless these something in it for her she couldn’t care less!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was wondering the same, come on Gemma you will loose all your best friends if you don’t engage with them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been hella quiet since she slipped up and mentioned Jamie 🙃
Haven’t watched it but assume she slipped up on an insta live? Because if it was a normal video she would have edited it etc and removed it if she didn’t mean it to be there? Sorry if this has already been discussed x

I don’t think it’s a slip up then as she’d have edited it out before posting. She’s probably trying to casually slip it into her content now without making a fuss because she’s been caught out anyway lol
That’s what I thought. She’ll be down playing it as she’s been keeping him in the shed sorry I mean a secret for so long! Won’t want her besties thinking she’s been lying all this time! Strange for her 2 miss 2 uploads in a week though.

Reactions: 5
What did she slip up and say? I don't want to watch the video and give her any extra money, she gets enough

Definitely trying to drop it in so she can post pics of them and be like, 'oh we've been back together so long, I've mentioned him in a few of my videos'

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker - don't think I've ever commented but... I don't think it was a slip up at all. As someone said above I think she has read the posts here and realises that people will guess her and Jamie are together. However I would love to know which of you commented on her pic at Hunstanton saying "did Jamie take you to the seaside after he installed your security" or something similar, I rolled 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bless her heart, so sheltered nothing much happening in her life to vlog about

Reactions: 1
So she's uploaded and her teeth are the first thing I notice and then cannot stop looking at 😂

Also noticed that Sophie is so much prettier than Gemma, probably due to all the work Gemma's had done!

Gotta laugh how she's uploaded with Sophie though she knows Sophie is popular and will pull in the views! Her content has been so boring of late so she is obviously trying to pull in the views AKA the ££

Reactions: 9
So she's uploaded and her teeth are the first thing I notice and then cannot stop looking at 😂

Also noticed that Sophie is so much prettier than Gemma, probably due to all the work Gemma's had done!

Gotta laugh how she's uploaded with Sophie though she knows Sophie is popular and will pull in the views! Her content has been so boring of late so she is obviously trying to pull in the views AKA the ££
It was her slug lips I noticed what a bloody mess!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.