Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry for her when she was speaking about her dad. I can't believe it was only 2 months ago he passed away. She is very annoying and very money grabbing, but the sadness in her was real when she spoke of the dreams she's been having.

I hope she's not buying a house with that Jamie! I switched it off after she started her chat about the elemis.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I seriously think Gemma needs help and has dysmorphia. She is going way way too far with the fillers etc its so sad

Reactions: 8
She said in the video it’s to straighten out some bumps that old filler has left her and they swollen at the moment Cos she’s just had them done. They will go down slightly over the next few days. But she said she’s gonna wait and see how they are when the swelling has gone down then she’s thinking of dissolving them completely and having only 1mil all over only
late to the party here sorry! Her lips are so big at the moment that if they do dissolve them it’ll be like 2 empty plastic bags blowing about in the wind

• Haha
not meaning to be nasty, (I've had lip fillers) but in this latest video, she looks likes she's had an allergic reaction. her aesthetician should not be pumping that much Juvederm in, - no wonder her lips are sore.

Reactions: 12
I think Gemma is lovely but I think she has severe body dysmorphia. She used to be scarily skinny at the start of this year as well, then all the extreme filler and all the shopping. Awful that she lost her dad so young, I don't think she's an awful person like most influencers I think she's very sad and mentally unwell (aren't we all) and it's really upsetting to see.

Reactions: 16
not meaning to be nasty, (I've had lip fillers) but in this latest video, she looks likes she's had an allergic reaction. her aesthetician should not be pumping that much Juvederm in, - no wonder her lips are sore.
Also Gemma said it was to correct bumps in her lip, would filling them with more filler be the correct way to do it?? I would have thought 💭 maybe dissolve the filler you already have first, then start fresh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Im starting To think maybe she does work "Hard". She snickers over 60 mins about absolutely bleeping nothing 😆 wtf!!! Like she calls everyone her besties yet she tells absolutely nothing about anything. She could talk different languge and it wouldnt matter cause she talks about absolutele Nonsense. She seems soulles like theres nothing about her To be interested about than how much More filler can her lip take.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just clicked her new video and I’m shocked?! Are her lips bigger? She’s actually a pretty girl so I don’t understand.... they don’t even have shape they are one massive straight line. She needs to get them dissolved they look ridiculous, Quite feel sorry for her that she can’t see it.

• Sick
I used to like her because she was a new person to watch I’m not a fan of cats if I’m honest so not enough to keep me as a subscriber the ones she used to do with Sophie are quite funny. I am sick of the cosy stuff so I fast forward it 🤣
I'd be cosy too if I had those great big duck lips smothering me 😳😳😳😳😳😬😬😬😬😬🙈🙈🙈

I don't know why she is messing with her face all the time it's horrendous 🥴
I just posted on her last video that she needs to quite it with the trout pout!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just posted on her last video that she needs to quite it with the trout pout!!

😂😂😂 she’ll delete it she only likes it when people lick her bum hole!

Gemma cosy goals bullshit! 🙄🙄

I can’t even be bothered to watch it!

Also she’ll be pissed she’s not the first to have her Christmas tree up! Hazel wood has beaten her to it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm not watching it either I click on to watch Gemma Miles not her BF feels like the Jamie show just now

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 she’ll delete it she only likes it when people lick her bum hole!

Gemma cosy goals bullshit! 🙄🙄

I can’t even be bothered to watch it!

Also she’ll be pissed she’s not the first to have her Christmas tree up! Hazel wood has beaten her to it 😂😂😂
I don’t know who HW is but she’s got her tree up already?! duck me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.