Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ingenious!! that's the word... not ungenuine 😂🤦🏼‍♀️.
im going to tell you something really personal.... yet still.hold you at arms length sort of feeling.

she is a good videographer though, she should pursue that, I don't know how someone can sit infromt of a camera and talk to it all their lives
I totally thought I used the wrong word t
What are these lips in her new vlog! Wtf
the state of them!

Reactions: 1
Right don’t come for because I don’t actually dislike Gemma (hides behind eyes, scared to look at the replies 😂) however, her vlog tonight.... her lips at the start when she gets in bed, has she had even more filler? They look so so SO bad ☹ she looks like Pete burns they’re awful. I’ve got fairly naturally big ish lips and do like the look of SUBTLE fillers, I’m not totally against it I plan on getting myself a mil or two in the next few months but.. I’m shook at how different they are from now and her last vlog!?!? Anybody else!?

Edit she’s just addressed the lips saying she had got a top up 😂

Reactions: 10
Right don’t come for because I don’t actually dislike Gemma (hides behind eyes, scared to look at the replies 😂) however, her vlog tonight.... her lips at the start when she gets in bed, has she had even more filler? They look so so SO bad ☹ she looks like Pete burns they’re awful. I’ve got fairly naturally big ish lips and do like the look of SUBTLE fillers, I’m not totally against it I plan on getting myself a mil or two in the next few months but.. I’m shook at how different they are from now and her last vlog!?!? Anybody else!?

Edit she’s just addressed the lips saying she had got a top up 😂
I don’t dislike her either but yes what the actual duck has she done with her lips they are mahusssive 👄

I am just sick of ads and cosy stuff and the lack of Sophie 🧐

Reactions: 13
Jeezo, I really think she needs to dissolve her lips 👄 looks as though she may have taken a reaction to the filler

Reactions: 7
Why the hell has she got a top up? She really didn't need it. She needs psychological help, the way she behaves just isn't normal. She looks absolutely awful. I almost feel sorry for her she clearly isn't right, no matter how much cosy she rams down our throats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I am confused because she definitely did a Q&A on Instagram a few days ago and someone asked about fillers and she said she doesn’t have lip fillers anymore?? Anyone else recall this

Reactions: 8
Honestly I am confused because she definitely did a Q&A on Instagram a few days ago and someone asked about fillers and she said she doesn’t have lip fillers anymore?? Anyone else recall this
She said in the video it’s to straighten out some bumps that old filler has left her and they swollen at the moment Cos she’s just had them done. They will go down slightly over the next few days. But she said she’s gonna wait and see how they are when the swelling has gone down then she’s thinking of dissolving them completely and having only 1mil all over only

Reactions: 3
She said in the video it’s to straighten out some bumps that old filler has left her and they swollen at the moment Cos she’s just had them done. They will go down slightly over the next few days. But she said she’s gonna wait and see how they are when the swelling has gone down then she’s thinking of dissolving them completely and having only 1mil all over only
Ok thanks - I didn’t watch the video cause I can’t stand her cosy days in

• Haha
I usually look forward to Gemmas vlogmas, especially the videos with Sophie, but this year I fear there's going to be a WHOLE lot of Jamie and no Sophie

• Sad
Reactions: 6
omg go and look at gemmas story advertising spotlight oh my Christ the lips just watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plugging whitening strips but she has veneers, I’m confused I didn’t think you could whiten veneers? Or does she just go the bottom teeth, she’s not had veneers on them (yet!) has she....

She comes across so insincere in those few clips really forced. I don’t even think she believes what she’s saying herself anymore!

• Wow
Plugging whitening strips but she has veneers, I’m confused I didn’t think you could whiten veneers? Or does she just go the bottom teeth, she’s not had veneers on them (yet!) has she....

She comes across so insincere in those few clips really forced. I don’t even think she believes what she’s saying herself anymore!
You can’t whiten veneers only natural teeth I actually bought these strips and they do work but not as well as crest strips and they took two bloody weeks to come from Ireland 🤨

Reactions: 5
Surely those lips are uncomfortable 🤢 they look hideous. I wouldn’t be seen on camera with them. Isn’t she embarrassed?

You can’t whiten veneers only natural teeth I actually bought these strips and they do work but not as well as crest strips and they took two bloody weeks to come from Ireland 🤨

Didn’t think so.

This just proves she will flog anything for money though, as they are basically nul and void for her with veneers. She’s lying yet again to her audience 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.