Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails look like she doesnt actually need to do anything on her day To day life. Oh Wait she doesnt do duck all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys really, is she all there? Is there anywhere in the U.K today that calls for a long sleeve teddy fleece? What the actual duck? 🥵
In fairness if you starve yourself Like Gemma does I’d say you might need a teddy fleece everyday 🙈 no fuel to keep her warm! I wore a short T-shirt all day and ate McDonald’s for dinner, go figure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness if you starve yourself Like Gemma does I’d say you might need a teddy fleece everyday 🙈 no fuel to keep her warm! I wore a short T-shirt all day and ate McDonald’s for dinner, go figure 🤣
Can’t relate 🤣🤣🤣 I have low blood pressure & am permanently freezing, but I managed without getting my winter wardrobe out during the heatwave 😂😂😂 McDonalds was a good idea, I hope you had a McFlurry to keep cool, I settled for alcohol & pretended I was in Spain 😂😂😂

• Heart
Now that Gemma has bought yet more Home Sense pumpkins I wonder what she did with all the pumpkins she bought last year and the year before that. Surely she mustn't have anywhere left in her house to put a bloody pumpkin with the amount she's bought over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has definitely fallen out with Sophie! She didn’t mention her once in primark and usually at least at the Disney pyjamas she’ll say ‘soph would love these’. There’s been a few time she’d usually mention Sophie but has not said her name and she’s not liking comments where people mention videoing with Sophie. Maybe Sophie has a new boyfriend (she was dating in lockdown) and she’s ditched Gemma??!

Reactions: 6
She has definitely fallen out with Sophie! She didn’t mention her once in primark and usually at least at the Disney pyjamas she’ll say ‘soph would love these’. There’s been a few time she’d usually mention Sophie but has not said her name and she’s not liking comments where people mention videoing with Sophie. Maybe Sophie has a new boyfriend (she was dating in lockdown) and she’s ditched Gemma??!
I actually hope so!!! She deserves better

I hope it was Sophie’s choosing and she’s made enough of Gemma. And not Gemma dropping sophie coz she’s got Jamie!

Sophie does deserve better!

Also on another note who gives their cat a toy that clearly for a dog?!! That squeaky pig (?) clearly not a cat toy!

Reactions: 4
What she does in a day gets up pampers herself sits at a table or sofa in the house calls it cozy (or goes to b&m or primark) doesn't eat anything pampers herself again and goes to bed. What a boring life would rather work gemma I'm defo not jealous.

Reactions: 7
Grounded what is she a bleeping balloon 🤔
Who in the duck has the time in the morning to do all that bollocks oh yeh someone who don’t bleeping work

Reactions: 9
I've got a bone to pick with her actually...

It pisses me off to NO END when she buys Gluten Free / Free From stuff because she thinks it's the healthier choice.

As someone who is severely gluten intolerant, I can assure you that it is NOT the healthier choice. People suffering from Coeliac or gluten intolerance don't have a choice and have to eat these products, which not only are 3 x more expensive and taste inferior in most cases, they are also FULL of fat and sugar, in order to be able to somewhat imitate the real thing in terms of texture etc. Most of the time it is not a healthy choice at all. Had Gem done any research, she would have known that... it is not some trend or fad, it is an actual medical condition people have to live with, and yet im sure she's absolutely fine as shes scoffing bread or cake shortly after.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know why is everyone saying that she is skinny?! She is not skinny (she's not fat either), have you seen her insta stories where she is trying on the fabletics clothes? She has a bit of chub and it is clearly that she does not work out! She doesn't have a muscle in her body. She says that she is fasting, but when she eats it is probably high in fat and sugar.

Nah that autumn morning video was an actual comedy right? Slow motion scooping cream out of a tub, massaging half her face close up to the camera, stroking her wardrobe back and forth before choosing a jumper, taking 20 mins to luxuriously cook her porridge. Not to mention the blatant lie that she likes to sit and reflect at the kitchen table every morning without her phone to ground herself...after earlier sitting and reflecting in her bed with her gratitude notebook. It’s quite sad that there are girls who look up to these actors and want their lives to also consist of nothing at all. She’s lying to herself, they all are, cos soon as the cameras off that’s not how their life is like and they know it. Also, who wants to bet Hazel Maria Wood will now put up her Lidl Aldi version of this exact video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.