Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look guys, it’s Gembo and Elle Darby out on the lash!!...😱😂😂😂
3D94D873-ED45-4B62-9121-31D13A69CC9C.jpeg

Did any of you locals hear anything about the 3 men who allegedly were arrested after they "broke into" her house that time she "popped out" during lockdown? 😆 I know Peterborough a bit I had family there. My brother used to live in Stanground
Are we sure these 3 guys were trying to escape (from her torture shed where Jamie is locked up between vlogs???...🤔😬).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be putting cosy in every vlog title atleast 6 months now 🤦‍♂️ dear jesus she is annoying with the cosy bullshit. Like ive said if she had a professional Job she would get told shes doing extremely lazy and crappy Job!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be putting cosy in every vlog title atleast 6 months now 🤦‍♂️ dear jesus she is annoying with the cosy bullshit. Like ive said if she had a professional Job she would get told shes doing extremely lazy and crappy Job!
She would be on her final written warning if her content was a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: The new obsession that Dimbo Bimbo Gembo has with bleeping “Biscoff” is literally so annoying!!
Has she been copying Elle “Princess Pinocchio”??
Because Elle always talks about Biscoff, and we all know just how much Gembo likes to do everything that Elle does..
Also, did anyone notice Gembo wearing Angelle collection shorts in her last vlog? I bet she’s only wearing them so Elle invites her and tin mug Jamie to the wedding?!! And, place your bets that she gets engaged either at the end of the year, or in the new year...the trouble is, that she’s really pushing Jamie on her channel, but he comes across really awkward, and the chemistry between them is non existent!! She needs to allow her audience to get to know him - rather than laughing with him at their own “in” jokes, as it just looks weird..(And he looks like he’s got OCD after watching him putting that ridiculous tent up on the beach). 😂😂😂

• Haha
Re: The new obsession that Dimbo Bimbo Gembo has with bleeping “Biscoff” is literally so annoying!!
Has she been copying Elle “Princess Pinocchio”??
Because Elle always talks about Biscoff, and we all know just how much Gembo likes to do everything that Elle does..
Also, did anyone notice Gembo wearing Angelle collection shorts in her last vlog? I bet she’s only wearing them so Elle invites her and tin mug Jamie to the wedding?!! And, place your bets that she gets engaged either at the end of the year, or in the new year...the trouble is, that she’s really pushing Jamie on her channel, but he comes across really awkward, and the chemistry between them is non existent!! She needs to allow her audience to get to know him - rather than laughing with him at their own “in” jokes, as it just looks weird..(And he looks like he’s got OCD after watching him putting that ridiculous tent up on the beach). 😂😂😂
Would dozy cozy Gem share her house/money with Tin cup Jamie? I don’t think so, she’s a greedy little 🐷 can’t see her parting with a penny tbh

I don’t find Jamie as skin crawling as say our beloved Con-man or even Jack Genevieve, but maybe I just feel bad for him that he’s been in the shed all this time while she’s been LYING to her best friends that she’s single. (She got him up early for the last blog & then trotted him off to bed....living together much?) Was that really a case of mistaken memory or did he let a big one slip when he said they’d been to that garden center last Christmas (when they were supposedly not together & Gembo was using Sophie as a hot water bottle)? And who takes care if his dog while he’s at Hoe-tel Cozy? Fake is too real a word to describe her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would dozy cozy Gem share her house/money with Tin cup Jamie? I don’t think so, she’s a greedy little 🐷 can’t see her parting with a penny tbh

I don’t find Jamie as skin crawling as say our beloved Con-man or even Jack Genevieve, but maybe I just feel bad for him that he’s been in the shed all this time while she’s been LYING to her best friends that she’s single. (She got him up early for the last blog & then trotted him off to bed....living together much?) Was that really a case of mistaken memory or did he let a big one slip when he said they’d been to that garden center last Christmas (when they were supposedly not together & Gembo was using Sophie as a hot water bottle)? And who takes care if his dog while he’s at Hoe-tel Cozy? Fake is too real a word to describe her!
“Hoe-tel Cozy”!!!!!! Hahahaha Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Hmmm..I don’t know, but there’s something about Tin Mug Jamie that just SCREAMS Axe Murderer to me...😳😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Jamie is pretty harmless, he's not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer but I don't get sinister vibes from him.

I think his confusion probably comes from being isolated in the shed for 2 years. He probably needs some time to orientate himself to his new surroundings, daylight etc :)

I think Gemma is massively shady though, just dropping him into conversations then all of a sudden he appears like magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Jamie is pretty harmless, he's not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer but I don't get sinister vibes from him.

I think his confusion probably comes from being isolated in the shed for 2 years. He probably needs some time to orientate himself to his new surroundings, daylight etc :)

I think Gemma is massively shady though, just dropping him into conversations then all of a sudden he appears like magic.
Absolutely agree, so maybe the “axeman” vibes that I’m getting are because the poor sod WAS locked up by that mad granny faced lunatic Gembo!! I think anyone who has been hidden away for almost 2 years by someone who is pretending that they’re single, living alone, not to mention the utter farce of the “break-in” would feel slightly murderous occasionally!! 😬😜

I forgot to add that my hubby was looking at a picture of mad granny face Gembo, and he actually asked me what was wrong with her mouth, as it looks like a prolapsed anus!! 😂😂😂

You have to feel a bit bad for TMJ when this is the face that he wakes up to first thing...

Gembo “sans” makeup 😉😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't imagine having a 'cosy' chat with Gemma, discussing cosy f***ing nails, or cosy pissing Autumn 'vibes'.

I would rather stand in front of a moving bus at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't kill me, but, what exactly is this effing pumpkin spice that she constantly mentions

• Haha
I bought a creamy pumpkin spice candle, now my house smells of Rogan Josh curry ffs !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.