Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate their holiday vlogs where Gemma tries to make out it's what they both love doing while away... but it's clearly what Gemma wants to do constantly. We've all had a mate like that who is pure selfish and you end up roped into their bullshit..Sophie should start her own channel I bet she'd leave Gemma for dust in the viewings and popularity stakes
I can imagine Gemma is that dominating mate who will kick off if you don't do as she says.

Reactions: 6
I think Soph humours Gemma though and Gemma is ditsy dumb she can't see it 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Sophie when she goes away with Gemma, I always get the feeling she wants a wild night out on the town but Gemma insists they stay in the hotel and vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes flogging fabletics now! 🙄🙄🙄

She doesn’t even workout just starves herself what’s the point! There really is nothing she won’t flog for money!

Reactions: 7
The Genius strikes again...Foreo sent her a box of different scented masks, after ‘thinking’ about whether or not they were ‘flavours or scents’ she decided flavours was right 🤦🏼‍♀️ Are you gonna eat them? Dopey cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Genius strikes again...Foreo sent her a box of different scented masks, after ‘thinking’ about whether or not they were ‘flavours or scents’ she decided flavours was right 🤦🏼‍♀️ Are you gonna eat them? Dopey cow 😂
I do slip up with scents and smells but I wouldn't post a video of myself being that dopey

I do slip up with scents and smells but I wouldn't post a video of myself being that dopey
Lol scents qnd taste 🤪☺🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She can't be that dopey in real life surly acting this dumb cutesy blonde yet manages to be able to cook a salmon meal & desert.

• Haha
She can't be that dopey in real life surly acting this dumb cutesy blonde yet manages to be able to cook a salmon meal & desert.
They can put monkeys into space. don’t need a whole lot of intelligence, just push that button, pull that lever. smell that other monkeys butt, cook the salmon for 20 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
I hate the way she always says ‘a new cosy vlog is waiting for you’ duck off Gemma it’s the same tit different day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on this thread, genuine question but having read people say in real life she looks so different and she has bad skin, bad make up etc etc.. but how would she make herself look THAT different on video? I get you can photoshop and edit pictures to make yourself a hell of a lot different. But on an actual video I don’t how you can edit yourself to that degree? I have a ring light myself as I’m a make up artist, it makes a difference lighting wise and can really help with photos with an edit but to actually change how you look on video, I don’t think it’s quite as easy?

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on this thread, genuine question but having read people say in real life she looks so different and she has bad skin, bad make up etc etc.. but how would she make herself look THAT different on video? I get you can photoshop and edit pictures to make yourself a hell of a lot different. But on an actual video I don’t how you can edit yourself to that degree? I have a ring light myself as I’m a make up artist, it makes a difference lighting wise and can really help with photos with an edit but to actually change how you look on video, I don’t think it’s quite as easy?
I'm far from an expert but you can put a filter on a video as you would a photo, change the contrast etc. These youtubers pay for fancy editing packages, anything is possible unless you're actually filming live, which is what a lot of soaps etc have gone over to, so you see more hairy lips and wrinkles 😄

Reactions: 4
I hate the way she always says ‘a new cosy vlog is waiting for you’ duck off Gemma it’s the same tit different day!
Gemma always likes to keep the element of surprise with her videos doesn't she?
Who would have thought another 'cosy' vlog eh :)
I would never have guessed that hun
FFS

I'm far from an expert but you can put a filter on a video as you would a photo, change the contrast etc. These youtubers pay for fancy editing packages, anything is possible unless you're actually filming live, which is what a lot of soaps etc have gone over to, so you see more hairy lips and wrinkles 😄
I watched a really interesting video on some of the software that these Youtubers use, I think it was on the Inform Overload channel on YT. Some of the filters they use are unreal, they completely change the person beyond recognition. The funny thing is that if the software glitches we get to see what they really look like, it makes for some entertaining viewing :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Gemma always likes to keep the element of surprise with her videos doesn't she?
Who would have thought another 'cosy' vlog eh :)
I would never have guessed that hun
FFS

I watched a really interesting video on some of the software that these Youtubers use, I think it was on the Inform Overload channel on YT. Some of the filters they use are unreal, they completely change the person beyond recognition. The funny thing is that if the software glitches we get to see what they really look like, it makes for some entertaining viewing :)
I'm sure I read something about a law coming in, where it has to be stated if an image has been manupulated. Bet these frauds are not happy!

There’s a filter on her vlogging camera, Ellie Darby uses it too, occasionally you see it blur in & out trying to focus & little details appear & disappear. I think the cameras cost upwards of 5k so they come with all the bells & whistles. Gem really is a cake face (Ellie seems a little bit more light handed), on a few of her skin care IG videos, she has zoomed in & has pretty poor skin for someone with such a high end Skin Care collection, tonnes of supplements & 18 litres of water a day 😂

There’s a filter on her vlogging camera, Ellie Darby uses it too, occasionally you see it blur in & out trying to focus & little details appear & disappear. I think the cameras cost upwards of 5k so they come with all the bells & whistles. Gem really is a cake face (Ellie seems a little bit more light handed), on a few of her skin care IG videos, she has zoomed in & has pretty poor skin for someone with such a high end Skin Care collection, tonnes of supplements & 18 litres of water a day 😂
Elle is from Wiltshire where I’m from, I’ve seen her many times. She is very pretty on and off the camera I can confirm !

Elle is from Wiltshire where I’m from, I’ve seen her many times. She is very pretty on and off the camera I can confirm !
I think she was so pretty, the fillers have aged her so much & she doesn’t need them but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guys....has anyone ever tried Hyronic acid before? I wonder if it’s better than Hyaluronic Acid 🤔 and how long before Jamie becomes a professional Youtube boyfriend & gives up work to be in vlogs?

• Haha
Guys....has anyone ever tried Hyronic acid before? I wonder if it’s better than Hyaluronic Acid 🤔 and how long before Jamie becomes a professional Youtube boyfriend & gives up work to be in vlogs?
Bless him, he reminds me of Forrest Gump.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.