Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks 'cosy' though babe :)
Gembo Dimbo Bimbo will be rocking a straight jacket next (when the men in white coats take her away). And, you can bet your bleeping life, she’ll be trussed up like Hannibal Lector, and still rambling on about the “Cosy Vibes”....😬
Literally this girl is brainless, maybe too much bleach has fried whatever’s left of her brain..😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh look at this product which I'm tapping with my long dirty nails, if you can take your eyes off my top lip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh, remember when I called TMJ an axe murderer?? Did anyone notice the (scarily) good impression of that Wolf Creek Weirdo??...
Also, I’m sorry, but those “cookies” looked bleeping disgusting!! She didn’t even stir the bloody mixture properly, that’s why she had bits of truvio stuck on the top!! Honestly, her IQ must be lower than her shoe size at this point...😬

Ohh look at this product which I'm tapping with my long dirty nails, if you can take your eyes off my top lip
Her lips are SO BAD!! She can hardly speak properly, but what about her chin??? bleeping Hell, she’s had so much filler that she looks like a cross between desperate dan and a ventriloquist’s dummy!! It’s so bizarre what she’s done to her face, and I had to go back to her vlog where she visited this clinic called 360 Aesthetics, and this really weird looking pensioner, was giving Gembo the “Kylie Package” - Wherby you pay several hundred quid to look nothing like Kylie (Jenner or Minogue)
And this was the vlog, where she had been caught advertising those teeth whitening strips, but had let slip that she had got her teeth professionally whitened at her dentists. She was really dragged in the comments over that - and rightly so!! These “influencers” have a moral obligation to their young teenage fans, Gembo isn’t the worse, but I would say Elle Darby is definitely up there with the worst ones, as she is literally body shaming bigger girls by lying about her true size. It just so bleeping wrong that they get away with doing this!!...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh, remember when I called TMJ an axe murderer?? Did anyone notice the (scarily) good impression of that Wolf Creek Weirdo??...
Also, I’m sorry, but those “cookies” looked bleeping disgusting!! She didn’t even stir the bloody mixture properly, that’s why she had bits of truvio stuck on the top!! Honestly, her IQ must be lower than her shoe size at this point...😬

Her lips are SO BAD!! She can hardly speak properly, but what about her chin??? bleeping Hell, she’s had so much filler that she looks like a cross between desperate dan and a ventriloquist’s dummy!! It’s so bizarre what she’s done to her face, and I had to go back to her vlog where she visited this clinic called 360 Aesthetics, and this really weird looking pensioner, was giving Gembo the “Kylie Package” - Wherby you pay several hundred quid to look nothing like Kylie (Jenner or Minogue)
And this was the vlog, where she had been caught advertising those teeth whitening strips, but had let slip that she had got her teeth professionally whitened at her dentists. She was really dragged in the comments over that - and rightly so!! These “influencers” have a moral obligation to their young teenage fans, Gembo isn’t the worse, but I would say Elle Darby is definitely up there with the worst ones, as she is literally body shaming bigger girls by lying about her true size. It just so bleeping wrong that they get away with doing this!!...
Genius Gemma the Imbecile-iac is currently advertising Teeth whitening strips....on your bottom teeth only there Gemma is it? Since your top ones are as fake as the rest of your mush. Top notch marketing, the teeth you never see behind the raw Cumberland sausage lips 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her ‘cosy productive morning routine’ was a total pisstake.
I was getting angry watching it she has no idea.
I’m not even watching her videos to see what the bleeping idiots doing anymore, not giving her the views.
If she and the other ‘fall/winter’ loving influencers had actual jobs they wouldn’t wish summer away.
It’s tit you get up go to work it’s dark get home it’s dark.

basically all she does is feed the cat the rest of it was just staged tit to fill the day.
So productive wish i could fit all that in 24 hours

Reactions: 10
Genius Gemma the Imbecile-iac is currently advertising Teeth whitening strips....on your bottom teeth only there Gemma is it? Since your top ones are as fake as the rest of your mush. Top notch marketing, the teeth you never see behind the raw Cumberland sausage lips 🤣
Lol “Raw Cumberland Sausage Lips” 😂😂😂😂
09D7C21B-D705-41FC-BC03-20B698E9E3EC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Productive’....wow, I’m clearly doing it wrong. To be ‘productive’ like Genius Gembo I have to do sweet duck all, read in bed, shower, rake my clothes, feed my cat, take as long to make breakfast as possible to kill time I assume, sit at the table with NO social media while filming my every move for social media, tidy up after myself (that might be the toughest part for me since I can’t hide the people in my house in the shed & I have to tidy up after them), then plonk myself on the couch with the telly on IF (and note she did say IF) I have to do admin, she can’t be bothered to do it in her office’ (so what does she do in there? Hide Jamie’s clothes?), make sure I’m under a blanket in a teddy fleece in 26° weather & type on 2 fingers 😂 not to mention the biggest part of ‘being productive’ LYING. Gemma does not love Autumn (or Fall as she likes to call it in every single IG post) as much as she claims to. Last years Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin butter which she was OBSESSED with, untouched & scooped into for the first time (this years one has different packaging) & ever notice her beloved Autumn candles never seem to burn down? They’re lit for the shot & then blown out because she goes for rank ones that smell like a curry house but are bought for ‘the aesthetic’. Productive. We’re ALL doing it wrong.
Yeah I noticed that! Biggest fraud on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the hell started this trend?!?! 😳🤮
Wasn’t it the Kartrashians? Then the Towie Tarts, and literary every single “reality star”. And then we have “Eyeball Paul” Elle Darby and “Eye-Fucker” Bimbo Gembo.....WTF is wrong with these women?
both Elle & Gemma can barely speak because their lips resemble a baboons prolapsed anus.!! 😬🤮

(Not that I’ve ever witnessed a baboons prolapsed anus - I just have a good imagination !!) ....😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
both Elle & Gemma can barely speak because their lips resemble a baboons prolapsed anus.!! 😬🤮
I think that’s just their normal anus, coz they all have it, if they have a prolapse, I think it would look even more horrific but still less horrific than what TMJ & Con-Job have to kiss good night 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it the Kartrashians? Then the Towie Tarts, and literary every single “reality star”. And then we have “Eyeball Paul” Elle Darby and “Eye-Fucker” Bimbo Gembo.....WTF is wrong with these women?

(Not that I’ve ever witnessed a baboons prolapsed anus - I just have a good imagination !!) ....😳🤣
Eyeball Paul 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, I’m curious. Do we think she ever broke up with Jamie last year or just stopped showing him on vlogs? If they did break up, how long do we reckon they broke up for?
I can imagine she cannot wait for her Autumn contact for be uploaded to her channel because it’s the most successful of her contact. So she films these videos because she cannot wait but the weather doesn’t comply with her filming schedule so I can imagine her trying go film a “cosy autumn vlog” sweating her tits off in a ‘cosy’ cable knit jumper because it’s 25 degrees outside but she wants it to be autumn so bad🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, I’m curious. Do we think she ever broke up with Jamie last year or just stopped showing him on vlogs? If they did break up, how long do we reckon they broke up for?
I can imagine she cannot wait for her Autumn contact for be uploaded to her channel because it’s the most successful of her contact. So she films these videos because she cannot wait but the weather doesn’t comply with her filming schedule so I can imagine her trying go film a “cosy autumn vlog” sweating her tits off in a ‘cosy’ cable knit jumper because it’s 25 degrees outside but she wants it to be autumn so bad🤣
omg autocorrect really had me in this. So sorry for the million typos 😂

Honestly this thread 🥴 all dragging down a young girl, she can’t do anything right. Saying she’s skinny but then someone saying she has chub, hating acrylic nails. If Gemma is all you lot have to worry about then you must be good going. Sitting all day/night refreshing tattle, don’t you have anything better to do? Jesus.
you’re sat here reading the same thread though honey? I’ve never commented anything in her appearance. I actually like her videos. However I’m just asking questions about people’s comments. I don’t agree with people ripping her appearance. chill x

I don’t agree with people commenting on someone’s weight especially as there’s been comments referring to the fact she doesn’t eat properly etc so she could have an eating disorder etc so people should be careful with their words. This type of site is for comments on content etc not someone’s appearance

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When she says in her new vlog ‘snacks are acceptable any time of the day!!’....erm except when you are intermittent fasting Gem!! So fake

Reactions: 9
It’s hard to know, the general consensus on here is she’s kept him locked in the shed all winter 😂 there was no physical sign of him but he was spotted by a few eagle eyed Tatlers going in & out of her house during lockdown & he let slip they’d gone to a garden center last Christmas. I reckon she runs hot & cold & probably dumps him on the regular & then begs him to come back. Something else I’d noticed was when she moved in January, her ‘moving vlog’ was curiously empty of any of the actual moving process. The vlog is her packing a few bits in her old place & then boom, she’s in the new place & says she forgot to vlog. Gemma doesn’t forget an opportunity for content EVER. So, I think he was there helping with the move. I think she uses him tbh. It still looks like he doesn’t live in the house with her, and yet he seems to be there all the time & sleeps there. It’s a weird setup but then again, she’s a total freak 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly this thread 🥴 all dragging down a young girl, she can’t do anything right. Saying she’s skinny but then someone saying she has chub, hating acrylic nails. If Gemma is all you lot have to worry about then you must be good going. Sitting all day/night refreshing tattle, don’t you have anything better to do? Jesus.
she puts herself online so expect to be critiqued, its how she earns her living.
I receive criticism at work big deal.
Her contents boring patronising tit.
Wish I was simple enough to enjoy it but I’m not.
And her appearance is mentioned because she’s so vain and fake, with the filters etc. Think the people mentioning her eating are normally pointing out how unhealthy her habits are and how she shouldn’t be influencing young girls. Fair point I say.
I personally wouldn’t criticise her body as there’s nothing wrong with it.

and her nails are disgusting!!

Some people are daft, I’m not stupid enough to believe Gemma gives a tit what we say on here!
She’s laughing all the way to the bank!!!
But also she’s not making content because you guys are her besties and she cares. She’s gets a big fat check from it and that’s the only reason she’s in it.
(Not just her, all influencers)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It even states on whitening products they won’t whiten veneers or crowns 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww this comment gives me all the cOzy viBez 🤪
It even states on whitening products they won’t whiten veneers or crowns 🤦‍♀️
I know, it’s daft that they continue to work with her! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would dozy cozy Gem share her house/money with Tin cup Jamie? I don’t think so, she’s a greedy little 🐷 can’t see her parting with a penny tbh

I don’t find Jamie as skin crawling as say our beloved Con-man or even Jack Genevieve, but maybe I just feel bad for him that he’s been in the shed all this time while she’s been LYING to her best friends that she’s single. (She got him up early for the last blog & then trotted him off to bed....living together much?) Was that really a case of mistaken memory or did he let a big one slip when he said they’d been to that garden center last Christmas (when they were supposedly not together & Gembo was using Sophie as a hot water bottle)? And who takes care if his dog while he’s at Hoe-tel Cozy? Fake is too real a word to describe her!
Hoe-tel cozy😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you've got me in stitches man, i will never refer to her house as anything else again hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she can drink the lemon and ginger tonic in the mornings. I would vomit. It also makes me so mad when she says ‘it’s so good for you’.. said who? This recipe is not backed by science

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.