Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Productive’....wow, I’m clearly doing it wrong. To be ‘productive’ like Genius Gembo I have to do sweet duck all, read in bed, shower, rake my clothes, feed my cat, take as long to make breakfast as possible to kill time I assume, sit at the table with NO social media while filming my every move for social media, tidy up after myself (that might be the toughest part for me since I can’t hide the people in my house in the shed & I have to tidy up after them), then plonk myself on the couch with the telly on IF (and note she did say IF) I have to do admin, she can’t be bothered to do it in her office’ (so what does she do in there? Hide Jamie’s clothes?), make sure I’m under a blanket in a teddy fleece in 26° weather & type on 2 fingers 😂 not to mention the biggest part of ‘being productive’ LYING. Gemma does not love Autumn (or Fall as she likes to call it in every single IG post) as much as she claims to. Last years Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin butter which she was OBSESSED with, untouched & scooped into for the first time (this years one has different packaging) & ever notice her beloved Autumn candles never seem to burn down? They’re lit for the shot & then blown out because she goes for rank ones that smell like a curry house but are bought for ‘the aesthetic’. Productive. We’re ALL doing it wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that everything was almost in slow motion really bothered me. Freaking open that jar Gem, it's not that deep. Also, I cringed like never before while looking at ther caressing her fleeces, and when she was stiring coffee powder in the jar. Just take the damn spoonful and put it in the mug already.
R.I.P. to the wall in the kitchen where the paint is crumbling off. Pro tip: why don't you turn the kettle the other way, so the steam doesn't go on the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tilly ~ the magical cat that never poops !!! I live on my own with a cat, the first thing I do on my 'cosy' mornings is scoop super stinky poop out of his litter tray, and then feed him and cuddle him before I even get ready !!! Two cats will equal double the stinky trays, probs why she has a billion candles...and if its long hair like mine, she ll hv to say goodbye to the cosy doing eff all days, as she ll be hoovering and grooming for rest of her life ! Bet new puss matches her furniture though !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly it is so cringe, especially her Daily Teachings and the journal in the morning which she definitely doesn't do when she's off camera.

To then taking half hour too cook her gluten free porridge (BTW Gem, GF porridge is the same as normal, it just means the oats were stored / processed away from other grains such as wheat or barley to avoid cross contamination for Coeliac people), and then all the way to slowmo scooping body butter and sitting on the sofa doing tit all, which she calls productive.

I actually watched the video while getting ready for WORK in the morning, and the ridiculousness of that vid hit even harder.

as if I made it 3/4 the way through the video. pretty sure most of us get up, shower, have breakfast, and have coffee. Except I'm pretty sure all of us manage this in under an hour and head out the house to go to work.

Reactions: 8
Why have all her videos been posted ahead of schedule recently? It seems like every announcement of a new video on her Insta is “This was meant for [three days from now] but I just couldn’t wait to upload it for you”. The past year or so it seems like she was NEVER on time so this seems like a big change.

Reactions: 1
"On Sunday I'm uploading one of your favourite videos" - says who? Just watched your autumn CoZy MoRnInG rOuTiNe video and it was a hysterical load of tit. "To keep myself grounded..." OK, if you say so hun. Go and do something constructive and worthwhile with your time Gemma 🙄

Reactions: 3
Don’t think I’m going to bother watching this cosy morning vlog, bet it’s full of loads and loads of ads! She’s so out of touch with the real world!

Sunday’s is probably another cosy day at home bullshit vlog featuring Jamie! Honestly the girl is just bland and boring same old crap all the time! I don’t get how she’s getting the views and followers, the content she puts out is dull just like Gemma!

Reactions: 6
It was her writing 'greatful' for me x

Dont its so embarrassing 😁🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️what about the quotes she keeps constantly pushing like think positive and positive comes To you 🤦‍♂️ she thinks shes such a unicorn guru with that lame QUOTE bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I then like to put on a COSY cardigan.. Puts cardigan on to straighten the bed which takes all but 60 seconds.. To then get straight in the shower.. Grab a blanket, some snacks and another 5ml of filler.
Newsflash.. It isn't actually even Autumn yet fml

• Haha
I tried I honestly did we should take a shot at how many videos will have word "cozy" it was 19* degrees an I was watching a cosy routine. 🤦‍♀️ 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They all try and be the first to get in the autumn vibes rubbish. It's a competition between these idiots to see who can love it more 🙄

Elle Darby has just posted her "Cosy Autumn Morning routine" it is nearly exactly the same as Gemmas. She even fondels her jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching the unplanned vlog. Wondering why Gemma uses Elemis when its full of wheatgerm oil (some mainly pro collagen are) but buys everything gluten free. Im wondering if she has some kind of allergy. I tried elemis but it made my eyes so puffy and I broke out, shame as I wanted to like it as it costs $$$$ I ll stick to espa !

Reactions: 1
Just watching the unplanned vlog. Wondering why Gemma uses Elemis when its full of wheatgerm oil (some mainly pro collagen are) but buys everything gluten free. Im wondering if she has some kind of allergy. I tried elemis but it made my eyes so puffy and I broke out, shame as I wanted to like it as it costs $$$$ I ll stick to espa !

I don't think she has an allergy I just think she thinks gluten & dairy free means it's healthier which isn't always the case.

She also gets gifted all her elemis stuff so when she's raving about it shes being paid to. Won't plug anything for free our Gem!

I don't think she has an allergy I just think she thinks gluten & dairy free means it's healthier which isn't always the case.

She also gets gifted all her elemis stuff so when she's raving about it shes being paid to. Won't plug anything for free our Gem!
She’s an Imbecile-iac 🤪
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.