Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 people were arrested.
But my bestie lives a few streets from Gemma and Jamie was there before lockdown and through it.
And he runs a home security company but they had no home security
Ah I wonder if they were charged🧐. Very, very fishy all of that to say the least. That's gotta be up there with her number one whopper of a lie she's told out of the 1000s to choose from 😆

Reactions: 3
Thanks for all that tea ladies & you’re right, every one of those bags is a knock off, to match her teeth, hair, nails, lips, cheeks & jaws. Gems a compulsive liar & this evening I realised that it’s not the cozy life she lives, it’s the lazy life. If you think ‘lazy’ every time she says ‘cozy’ it all makes sense, lazy, greedy & as honest as her ‘designer’ bags.
A few other girls from the area had said they’d seen her doing photo shoots in Starbucks & Costa too, making an absolute arse of herself with Sophie trailing behind her like Lurch Addams....🙄 keep the tea coming girls 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your right used to be a fan of her but since reading here and after the Jamie thing i've went right off her and it's doing my head in I love Autumn/Winter much as next person (Due to hayfever reasons) but duck me dont bang on about it 24/7 im actually choking and can't breath each time she says "cosy"

Love when she says I can't keep anything from my besties you kept a 6 month relationship quiet when you said your single an love being alone!

Soph is defo pushed out come to us Soph we prefer you over Gemma an don't use people remember Gemma let slip Soph had a lockdown BF you think she got set up by one of Jamies mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In all fairness gemma has her faults but she has always admitted her 'designer' bags weren't authentic as she said she doesn't want to spend that kind of money on a bag

One thing got me on yay video and thats how she called chocolate girl her primary buddy when its always been sophie. I really like Sophie and hate how she's always pushed to one side when gwmmas got a man

Reactions: 6
Ring light that's is all....
The difference lighting makes to pictures and videos is incredible and I'm sure she has actually mentioned this in a behind the scenes vlog.
Gemma, I don't mind, enjoy her lead up to Christmas vlogs but I won't be watching if Jamie is in them, something about him I'm just not sure about. I'm sure her younger audience would rather watch two best friends going shopping then her and him.

Reactions: 4
In all fairness gemma has her faults but she has always admitted her 'designer' bags weren't authentic as she said she doesn't want to spend that kind of money on a bag
But she's not posting that when she features them on her feed/stories. People won't know to look for the differences so will think she has the real thing.

Thanks for all that tea ladies & you’re right, every one of those bags is a knock off, to match her teeth, hair, nails, lips, cheeks & jaws. Gems a compulsive liar & this evening I realised that it’s not the cozy life she lives, it’s the lazy life. If you think ‘lazy’ every time she says ‘cozy’ it all makes sense, lazy, greedy & as honest as her ‘designer’ bags.
A few other girls from the area had said they’d seen her doing photo shoots in Starbucks & Costa too, making an absolute arse of herself with Sophie trailing behind her like Lurch Addams....🙄 keep the tea coming girls 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
her bags are rip off same as her channel.
Anything Elle Darby does Gemma will follow..can imagine her sitting in her car
‘I’ve got a feeling Jamie’s going to propose’

She is lazy..doesn’t have anything going on...doesn’t work and thinks real people’s lives revolve around being cosy and autumn.
Don’t know how she keeps managing to gain subscribers

Ring light that's is all....
The difference lighting makes to pictures and videos is incredible and I'm sure she has actually mentioned this in a behind the scenes vlog.
Gemma, I don't mind, enjoy her lead up to Christmas vlogs but I won't be watching if Jamie is in them, something about him I'm just not sure about. I'm sure her younger audience would rather watch two best friends going shopping then her and him.
i see her in Aldi a lot and she uses more than a ring light!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone Else find the squeeking so freaking annoying 😆 dear jesus she irritetates me squeeking in primark cause she is so excited! Gemma owns tons of tit allready. She goes daily To primark so what the duck is there To excited about and squeek im so excited about cosy socks 🤦‍♂️ I love clothes n stuff but I have so much going that Are More exciting than cosy socks! Really woman at her age and only thing she gets excited about life is fluffy 1 pound socks!(I said socks many times but hey its gemma rinse and repeat) Its annoyed me before but oh man it annoys me now the way she goes on about in the New primark vid! She should really get a hobby cause man she has Nothing going in her life. She thinks the squeeking is all cute and makes her witty and bit cute funny - noup! I hate the one sided pic she paints. Zero depth in her. Like none. Like you can have the looks and be into fashion and still educate urself and not be a cute dummy!

Reactions: 3
So she tells us she has a friend in Primark who works there now I dont trust her even more now she defo takes the stuff back after a haul video.

Reactions: 7
So she tells us she has a friend in Primark who works there now I dont trust her even more now she defo takes the stuff back after a haul video.
Her whole life is content based (and mind numbingly boring content at that), nothing is genuine, ESPECIALLY anything she appears to pay for. Even things she’s gifted, she flogs. Of all the YouTubers out there. Gemma is the greediest 🐷

Reactions: 2
Her whole life is content based (and mind numbingly boring content at that), nothing is genuine, ESPECIALLY anything she appears to pay for. Even things she’s gifted, she flogs. Of all the YouTubers out there. Gemma is the greediest 🐷

If they are gifted something then I don’t think they should be allowed to profit from it! Guess it’s hard to police! Surely she could do a give away on her channel as other influencers have done or just donate to charity! But we all know Gemma is a greedy selfish cow to do something nice for others!

Even Sophie’s lavish Xmas gifts were freebies Gemma didn’t want weren’t they!!

Reactions: 2
If they are gifted something then I don’t think they should be allowed to profit from it! Guess it’s hard to police! Surely she could do a give away on her channel as other influencers have done or just donate to charity! But we all know Gemma is a greedy selfish cow to do something nice for others!

Even Sophie’s lavish Xmas gifts were freebies Gemma didn’t want weren’t they!!
100%
I have no real opinion on Sophie one way or the other tbh, she seems harmless, that being said, I hope she puts strides between her & Miss Piggy, if Sophie was my daughter I would have taken her aside long ago & told her not to let someone like Gemma use her the way she does. In so many videos you can see how jealous Gem is of Sophie, Sophie’s hair is all her own, her face is natural & more pretty, she has a good figure & has a clever quick mind & sense of humor. In one of her vlogs they were getting ready together for a picnic or something & Sophie casually tues her hair up in a bun, Gemmas face told it all, she was green with envy & said something along the lines of ‘oh excuse me, did you just bloody tie your hair in a bun in like 0.3 seconds’ she was trying to make light of it but you could see she was jealous. Gem has to insert each ratty extension in, then straighten or curl them & then spend 15 minutes putting them in an ‘effortless bun’....in that video she also cursed a blue streak which I don’t give a damn about BUT only does that when Sophie’s around which annoys me. It’s like she feels safe letting her full chav self out around Sophie coz that’s Sophie’s level 😡

Reactions: 5
I've only woke up to her ways an looked back on xmas gift videos the way she talks to her i know you were jealous of everything so i got you same as me how harsh is that sophie has a job an can pay herself its like she was talking to her saying i dont like your dress sense - copy me besties dont speak like that i got mean vibe in xmas gift videos

Reactions: 5
I hate their holiday vlogs where Gemma tries to make out it's what they both love doing while away... but it's clearly what Gemma wants to do constantly. We've all had a mate like that who is pure selfish and you end up roped into their bullshit..Sophie should start her own channel I bet she'd leave Gemma for dust in the viewings and popularity stakes

Reactions: 7
Sophie has got this calm and relaxness about her yet funny humour that girl will get snapped up by companys she doesn't seem fake

Reactions: 8
I hate their holiday vlogs where Gemma tries to make out it's what they both love doing while away... but it's clearly what Gemma wants to do constantly. We've all had a mate like that who is pure selfish and you end up roped into their bullshit..Sophie should start her own channel I bet she'd leave Gemma for dust in the viewings and popularity stakes
You know it!!!!! But I get impression Sophie wouldnt want to do it...think that’s why she’s so likeable???x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.